Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the dress and the coat looks good too. I dislike the shoes.

Terrible hair, and the way she puts the scarf looks ridiculous.

Terrible hair, and the way she puts the scarf looks ridiculous.

I am happy to see that i am not the only one to think that the way she wears the scarf is ridiculous:ermm::ermm:
The dress is nice though again too short
The different colours don't match together.

Yes! Ridiculous, as I have said before in my post. It is just too much going on and nothing matches. Awful.

She's so tiny that the scarf really does dwarf her. Not a great look.

Letizia wears her scarves with a gigantic knot or twist at her neck and it's too much. She needs to wear them as Mary has fashioned hers without the big knot.

No, she doesn't "need" to wear them as Mary. One is Letizia's style, the other is Mary's style. You may not like the way Letizia is wearing them, but that doesn't mean Letizia "needs" to copy Mary's style.
Besides, Mary also wears her scarves with a tie or knot, sometimes... ;)

Last edited:
Very 'traditional'...:lol: Same old same old... What happened to her face?! Looks SO pulled back that gives her eyes that wild cat's look!

Here are close-ups, definitely she's got alluring, cat's eyes, Noor!

Face
The outfit

Last edited:
That's alright, Monic. They both look awful, imho...

I think the outfit is very nice, love the coat. They opened a trainline, what is she supposed to wear?

The hair is a complete mess and I am getting so tired of the Farrah Fawcett revival hair. Is Felipe into Charlie's Angels or something :p

I love the coat and overall she looks alright. Okay, minus the hair.

Last edited:
Boring. She was not inspired today.

Very 'traditional'...:lol: Same old same old... What happened to her face?! Looks SO pulled back that gives her eyes that wild cat's look!

She does indeed look like she's had something else done. Stop! And fix your hair.

Last edited:
The hair spay she uses must not be tough enough or must have been too windy... Anyway she just needs professional help and tips! It's high time to tackle your hair, Leti! :D

Purepeople gallery

I think it was because her eyelashes were curled upwards.

I think Letizia looked the same as on recent events but this is the best attempt to explain why her face may look different I have ever read on this forum.:p

Maybe she just didn't like hair spray (too much chemical). Other times I saw her walking into an event with curls, after 2 hours, the curls were half gone.

I think Letizia looked the same as on recent events but this is the best attempt to explain why her face may look different I have ever read on this forum.:p

I don't see her face look different other than the upward eyelashes and thick mascara, very much like when she was on TV.

Maybe she just didn't like hair spray (too much chemical). Other times I saw her walking into an event with curls, after 2 hours, the curls were half gone.

I don't see her face look different other than the upward eyelashes and thick mascara, very much like when she was on TV.

:lol::lol::lol: Fortunatly we can see the before and after pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom