Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Monic, I don´t like the outfit. And I think the dress is a quite short

Like the dress - it perfect for summer and winter (long sleeves). But way too short!
The coat is my personally favorite.

I don't mind the print but the length is odd. I'm not a fan of this new trend for short dresses, I don't think they look good on many if not most women. You need a certain type of body to carry them off.
I do wish Letizia would do something about that hair though. It often looks unruly. She looked so pretty in a ponytail several weeks ago.

The dress is very pretty, but I agree with the other posters, that it's too short and everyone here knows how I feel about the booties!:flowers:

I think she looked good in leather while at the rock concert. But then again she appears good here. There is again a comforting appeal to cardigans that treat a body to warmth and uniformity passed on from time and generation. I am never disappointed by the taste or revel of this great female of all. She's quite ethereal and very touching. Her eyes and demeanor speak for her land and all. Maybe it is just outlooks from what I gather here but I may be right. Who knows? I wish her well though. She's just that favorable to me.

She's pretty and favourable and I do wish her best too. But when I'm to open some links with Letizia's photos I'm sure I'll see platform shoes like in the previous ones. She just likes this style but maybe she'll read our posts and introduce some changes in her look? :lol:
Indeed, the dress is nice but too short to be worn in public.

Great photos monic and I too usually think Letizia gets it right. She is very pretty and I like how her style is ultra feminine. The dress could be better if it was just above the knee or on the knee but it is still very pretty and she wears it well.

November 15, 2010 - Letizia in a grey/brown dress matched with a belt.
I like the dress, the color & the cut but its way too short. I love the belt and the tights with the look. The necklace adds a touch of color but keeps it very simple. Hair is lovely, the curls really do suit her. Wished she had worn heels instead of the boots.

Full view ** Necklace ** Side view

I like the boots and the dress is okay, only too short. But I absolutly dont like her hair. IMO she looks older with curly hair.

another dress in the barbie version (teenage-short) rather than the kneelength adult version. its very boring despite the necklace :sleep:

Oh, I'd bet my whole wardrobe that she wore grey again...:p The dress is nice, I like its simple line. BUT, once again, too youthful for her.;) The necklace is totally tacky and childish... See? There's always something worse.:ermm:

There we go again...she looks like she is going to a bar afterwards. I don't think a princess on official duty should wear mini-skirts. What's going on with her?

I like the dress, the color & the cut but its way too short. I love the belt and the tights with the look. The necklace adds a touch of color but keeps it very simple. Hair is lovely, the curls really do suit her. Wished she had worn heels instead of the boots.

Too short. Even though she is not old, after a certain age, a lady should wear her skirts a little longer than this. This would be OK on a teenager or young twenties woman but in your thirties, married mum of two :eek:

The color is nice on her though and I like her necklace.

If the dress was only a bit longer this would have been a wonderful look. I like her with curly hair. I don't think it makes her look older. Actually I think it makes her look "softer".

There we go again...she looks like she is going to a bar afterwards. I don't think a princess on official duty should wear mini-skirts. What's going on with her?

Completely agree with you. There is a difference between a private event and an official one. Wearing such a short outfit is not very suitable to this kind of event IMO.

I totally agree with you, Her_Majesty! I love the way you describe her hair as making her look "softer"... :)

I like the dress, but, again, a bit too short. I like the belt and the tights and even the boots are OK with the outfit. Not a great fan of the necklace but I just don't like those huge necklaces in general.
Her hair looks very good.

The necklace is the only thing I like about her look today. The dress....any shorter and she will have to start wearing pants underneath.

Too short. Even though she is not old, after a certain age, a lady should wear her skirts a little longer than this. This would be OK on a teenager or young twenties woman but in your thirties, married mum of two :eek:

The color is nice on her though and I like her necklace.

Are you saying a woman in her thirties cannot wear a mini dress / skirt or does that apply to a Princess only?

Except for the length, the style of the dress is very conservative, not for a bar, even too old fashioned for a young girl. The short length is the trend right now, although I don't like this trend, maybe Letizia likes it.

Last edited:
The necklace is the only thing I like about her look today. The dress....any shorter and she will have to start wearing pants underneath.
Wow, I like your brand of humor, Emilly! :lol:
But seriously, the dress is too short for an official event. The necklace is fine by me too and the hair, as Her Majesty said, is softer. I like it best today; finally Leti has done something with this. I'm hoping that one day she'll throw away all the pairs of ugly boots she has. But this may not be so easy knowing her... :ermm:

The dress is okay but I don't like her hair today. It's nice that she has done something with it but not this...

I think Letizia looks great. Yes the skirt is short but at least she has tights on. The necklace is ok. Her hair looks good though.

The dress is okay but I don't like her hair today. It's nice that she has done something with it but not this...

What would be better? I am always amazed by the comments like yours: she should do smoething better with this or that, but not this... What then?

The first thing I noticed was her beautiful hair, love it.
Dress is too short and I have a thing about costume jewelery on Princess' , and it is not a good thing.

The dress is fine...except for the length as usual. I like her hair when it is curled as it does soften her face. I would have liked to have seen pumps, but I can keep wishing.:)

I do not like the dress, sad color, too short, tissue looks very cheap. Can't see the boots.

But face, make up, hairdo and necklace, are very nice. She looks very pretty

I do not like the dress, sad color, too short, tissue looks very cheap. Can't see the boots.

But face, make up, hairdo and necklace, are very nice. She looks very pretty
Photos with the boots:

Le prince Felipe et la princesse Letizia à Madrid le 15 novembre 2010.
Le prince Felipe et la princesse Letizia à Madrid le 15 novembre 2010.

Nov 16, 2010, Letizia at the delivery of the "SERES awards"

ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - ppe10111618.jpg
ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - ppe10111629.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom