Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
October 25, 2010 - attends the Red Cross Fundraising Day

Full view ** Close up ** Close up 2

Cute top, weird bottom.

I agree. Those pants are just not nice on anyone. I see them all the time and cringe. Makes thin look thinner [because they hangs funny] and women with weight even heavier [due to baggy fit]. Rest of the outfit lovely. Although I realize that gray is the top fashion color this season and everyone in style wearing, a little diversity would be welcome. She is not like the average person that no one notices what they wear from day-to-day [we could all get away with wearing the same outfit once a week and no one would notice or care] but Letizia is watched and has photos taken a few times a day, so we all notice and critique. Actually, that really must be a pain. To have to even think and live like that. But, she knew prior to marriage. Can now see why UKs Princess Anne would get so annoyed with press when they followed and wrote about her clothes 40 years ago. Remember it well.

A grey with a nice addition of red or purple or pink would look better. I.e. she could wear a nice red scarf or a purple shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like a pop of color to make a grey outfit sharp!

The pants and shoes are very unattractive.

I wish Princesses would wear just bright colours for their day events.

To me the scarf looks very uncomfortable and well the patches on the jacket, the pants, the shoes need no comment.

I really do love Letizia, but she needs a stylist...PLEASE!!! Her outfits jump from one spectrum to another with no rhyme or reason to them. I miss the Letizia with the beautiful Armani suit from her engagement. I just dont know what to think anymore when it comes to her clothes, she has such potential. So sad ='(

I love her hair and the smile. I wonder what she thinks and goes through to make her look like that. I bet it's allot of honor and a thrill. Spain must be proud to have this woman. You can tell. Nice attire.

Not a fan of this latest outfit. As Cinderella stated, the trousers are weird and her scarf has this huge, ungainly knot which is unattractive. Yet again, the whole ensemble appears as something Letizia threw together at the last minute.

I dont like the scarf (it seems strungling her) but she is pretty, her face is very nice. All the other outfit is unsignifiant.

October 26, 2010 - Letizia in a recycled dress with a camel coat.
The dress is always been nice but wished it was an inch or so longer. I dont like the shoes, no style to them.

Dress ** Coat

I love the coat and the dress. The colour really suits her and the neckline makes the dress interesting.About the shoes, i think we(people who don't like Letizia's booties) need to agree to disagree... :)

I remember this dress, I never liked it that much. The coat is pretty, but it's a size bigger, IMO. Or it appears this way in the photo.;)

The dress is always been nice but wished it was an inch or so longer. I dont like the shoes, no style to them.

Dress ** Coat

Dress is nice, I like the colour. Boots - the usual ;-). Coat is big, at least a size too big for her.

I love this dress and the collar. It is too short and the booties are ugly. She's swimming in the coat!

Kneelenght and the dress would be perfect, it is really pretty and good quality. The ankle boots are ugly but the overall look is appropriate.

Dress ** Coat

I don't like the boots, the dress looks nice but the tight look odd.

Indeed, royalist! You hit the nail right on the head. :)

I do like the dress and the boots (as far as I can see).
Nice hair, as always past time :D

donnaK said:
Monic, thanks for the pictures from purepeople.

You're welcome, donnaK. :flowers:

charlottestreasures said:
She needs to get her outfits coordinated, more chic and more colourful.
I definitely agree as to colors. She should stop putting out too many gray clothes - this color sometimes fails to stress her real beauty and makes her look dull.

I never like the dress and she could change her hairstyle, her hair always is messy.

Like this trouser suit it looks smart and elegant on Letizia - the camel coat is a classic and never one to date and is very versitile

Grey autumn, grey winter... The Princess of Grey. I'm bored already.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom