Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very smart but I wish her scarf had more color to lift the outfit.

She looks okay, it's a nice coat. I think if you dress in one color, just in different shades and especially if it's gray or brown, a little eye-catcher, such as a colorful scarf, brooch, whatever, wouldn't hurt. ;)

It must be cold over there in Madrid., Letizia looks nice although the coat has been repeated many times back. I've never minded it and don't mind this time too. But as Dierna suggested some minor accessories wouldn't spoil the look.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
{edit}

I think Letizia looked nice today for somebody about to hop on a plane. She will have to change upon landing, its much warmer in Lima than in Madrid.

Love the look, but I have to agree-the pop of a red scarf, would be great here.:)

I like this coat and I've also liked it the first time she wore it.

Posts have been deleted & some edited that speculate Crown Princess Letizia had plastic surgery done.
If you would like to discuss & speculate please do it via private messaging since the forum has a strict rule on speculations & gossip.
Furthermore, this is a fashion thread to discuss Princess Letizia's fashion & style, further unrelated discussion will be deleted without notice

Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

Thanks

Last edited:
She looks very nice for someone who's traveled all day. I love the suit and the ruffled top.

22/11 departure to Peru

beige coat with grey scarf and pants
http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/23668554/preview/watermark

I like the warm colors of this outfit. I also like the scarf color and glad it was not a different color.

Not bad at all compared to what she use to wear for the arrivals in the past. She looks very professional & the ruffled top is quite pretty when worn with a suit.

I like the warm colors of this outfit. I also like the scarf color and glad it was not a different color.

Not bad at all compared to what she use to wear for the arrivals in the past. She looks very professional & the ruffled top is quite pretty when worn with a suit.
is it the same outfit or did she change in the plane?

It seems to me the costume is repeated, the color is her usual, she's totally fallen in love with gray :D.
I do like the ruffle and the color of the blouse, seems very cute!

Very professional look, I like it, especially the blouse.
The coat is also very pretty. I'm looking forward to see her outfits during this trip.

I really like this dress but I wish she wouldn't recycle it so often.

I agree! It is getting to look old, and even the fit isn't as good as it used to be. Bo-ring!

I like the dress. It looks great on her.

God Lord, she should retire this dress... it was beautiful the first 10 times she used it, now it look old and ill fitting...Nothing to say about the shoes, but the clutch looks cheap.
boring boring boring

the dress has been worn to death at countless events that range between high profile state visit and ordinary audience.

Personally I don't mind seeing this dress again. It's one of my favourite dresses worn by Letizia. The colour is simply great on her.

This is one of my favorites of hers as well. Beautiful color on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom