Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty dress on Letizia. I like these dresses on her it accentuates her petite body nicely.

I am liking the grey dress, as well. I also like the belt. I am not too crazy about the huge bag she is carrying, however.

Very nice! She is wearing a lot of gray, but she does look good in it. I'm not crazy about the sleeves. There is something a little strange about how they are cut and how they fit, but overall she looks very nice today.

This dress is really cute, maybe a bit on the young side IMO. She does love gray lately, doesn't she? Its very safe, but it could use a pop of colour to brighten it up.

How many grey dresses does one need :rolleyes:

While this one is very classy, great cut, perfect length, nice accessory with the belt, I dont understand why there is the need to wear the short, cheap'n'ugly frock on Monday.

Nice dress, she really like gray outfits. The belt is good choice. I like the hairstyle and natural make-up.

Wow! She looks amazing. Love the pants but not sure about the belt. I will have to study this look a bit more....

I like this outfit. I the beige and gray color combination.

This is a good shade on her, but the bag and belt do not belong with this outfit. The pants look to be a good quality which is nice to see for a change.

She looks nice, at least the crdigan isn't utterly gray.:D Looks cute as well as the belt which I think doesn't match here well.

This is a very nice outfit, Letizia has really embraced...gray!!! I know I will get blasted by my young counterparts, but I would love to see her gain a stone!!!:D

The outfit looks really nice, I really like those pants, fit nicely IMO. I like the cardi but its too grey for me, a nice jacket or cardi color as the belt would look amazing I think.

I like the whole outfit, but...grey again. Surprise, surprise.

Although the outfit makes her look way to skinny, I like it.
Her legs doesn't seem to end ;)

I like the whole outfit, but...grey again. Surprise, surprise.
What can we do? She likes gray and nothing seems to change it.. :D But as many have said this outfit is exceptionally good! ;)

I like the grey outfit too. Plus pants makes her legs long....It's a very simple and boring outfit but I quite like it on her.

Grey, Boring, but it somehow works for Letizia. She will never change and maybe that is good for her... She really is a beauty.

Gray suits Letizia and she is one of the few women I have ever see who can pull of this mid-gray shade successfully. I think Leti is a naturally beautiful woman but I prefer her old nose as it gave her face character but style wise, it is very rare that she slips up and she doesn't look like she tried too hard. Her style is easy to copy for working women and for idea's for our own wardrobes

How does she stay so slim? Does she work out or diet? Anybody know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom