The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Given your answer as well as predisposition to take everything personally, it makes no sense to continue to the discussion. I do apologise for attempting to answer the question.

To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 10-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looks great in her blue coat. She did hold the briefcase at the arrival, Felipe did it sometimes too, what's wrong with it ?

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3042/105873084.jpg
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1...0082175330.jpg

I don't like the blue sweater, the skirt is OK.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2...0082175734.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7...0082175736.jpg

Old 10-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
Given your answer as well as predisposition to take everything personally, it would be better for you to discuss the issue in question with other members or by yourself. Additionally, I do apologise for giving my personal opinion on the matter.
Honey, you don't know me, you have no idea what my "predispositions" are. It's easy to judge someone. I did not start the discussion with you. I simply stated my opinion, to which you responded. Hence my response back.
Thank you for an advice though. So nice of you.

No need for apologies. I have nothing aganist your personal opinions. You have yours and I have mine. I do not need or have to change mine neither have you. It's easier if you understand that.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Nobility

I did think when I first saw the picture that it looked awkward with the
couple carrying the briefcase. Where are the aids??!! I know, how pompous of me!!

Letizia looked lovely in the coat.

I also did not like the cardigan with the skirt, a jacket would have looked
more polished.

I really wish she could wear shoes that did not look so big on her. She is so dainty. I always think of Minnie Mouse and her big shoes!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 05:28 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The skirt worn in the daytime is really pretty, I do like teh print & its nice seeing her in print after such a while of solid colors. I like how she matched it with the cardigan and top but it gave it that unproffessional look. She had to match it up with a very fitted black jacket IMO and she wouldve looked in place.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Letizia today during the Audience in Oviedo

Full lenght view * Close up * Pic * Grey Magrit shoes
Old 10-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yesterday: The coat was very pretty. The skirt was ok, but the top was quite awful, it didnt´suit to the outfit at all.
Today´s dress is very beautiful, I like everything in it. Letizia has a lot of grey dresses. Even her hair looks nice today.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Courtier

I definitely love Letizia's dress except for its non-fresh, gray colour -appealing vertical flower embellishment, wonderful horizontal pleats (of course, the princess has just the right waist to make them look attractive), good cut and appropriate length. The shoes' material is also quite pretty, i.m.o..
Old 10-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post

The drapery of this skirt looks amazing. I'm not fond of Letizia's grey outfits but this dress is unique. The people standing behind her and looking at the Princess prove this. The make-up is well done and the hairstyle is flawless. Nothing to criticize IMO!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

OMG, great dress! I'm little tired of seeing CP in gray outfits, but this one is stunning.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Pretty dress, beautiful detailing. Like the shade of grey, perfect for the fall / winter season. I think I even like the shoes , although would prefer simple pumps, with no platform. But this one is so small, I can admit they look nice.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the gray dress. Like the details on the side and I don't even mind the shoes.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:

I love how a detailing down part of the dress makes it so unique and beautiful - hair and makeup perfect. A great look for Letizia today

Old 10-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

I guess this dress is from Felipe Varela

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 10-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Royal Highness

This is a beautiful dress. I love the flowers down the side, and the fit is perfect. She looks lovely!
Old 10-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Fantastic dress - the colour is a bit dull but the detailing and cut are lovely.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I agree with Duke of M that the color is a bit dull but the dress and the detailing is lovely.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I agree with Duke of M that the color is a bit dull but the dress and the detailing is lovely.
I think the color is suited to the design in that the detailing stands out and does not get lost.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

I love the details of the dress. The cut and length are perfect. Imo Letizia looks good in grey.

Old 10-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Courtier

The grey dress is perfect too. So many stunning looks in a row.