The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought she looked very smartly dressed today! A nice surprise... No grey! The deep brown with the striped brown pants looked very chic. I agree about her hair and makeup looking better, as well.

Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Nobility

It looks nice but that's it. It's always too casual for my taste...

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 12-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

That's true, rsfc149, but at least This time , her casual looked a little "dressier". :)
Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
[...] but at least This time , her casual looked a little "dressier". :)
That's right
It's really not bad, or rather beautiful, but maybe not for an official engagement. Except for the coat, I really adore it

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 12-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
2 Dec 2010, Letizia at the closing of the XIII State Congress of the Voluntary Work

Full View 1 * Full view 2 * Closer view * Close-up

It's a pity the outfit is dull again...
I like it. Very smart, nice and looks warm too. Maybe just a pop of colour would be better.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I agree, it's a very smart outfit and professional looking, but could have done with a little color.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Royal Highness

Here are some more accurate pictures from purepeople

http://www.purepeople.com/media/leti...ogrono_m519555
http://www.purepeople.com/media/leti...ogrono_m519558
http://www.purepeople.com/media/leti...ogrono_m519553
Old 12-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Serene Highness

I like her top and the make-up.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

she looked beautiful ! I like the top and in general the upper part of the outfit was nice
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 12-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
I didn't like the leather jacket when she wore in Asturias, but it looked pretty nice today. Perhaps she didn't have the hangover from a big event previous night, hair, makeup also looked better this time.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...x99tRbBchl.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5...020dic2los.jpg
what a lovely lady, i like this simple outfit, and it's very suitable fot the event
Old 12-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Courtier

I agree. She looks absolutely amazing in the pictures. Her smile is always her biggest asset.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia on the cover of this week's Semana. Apparently article is related to her fashion choices.

SEMANA
Old 12-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Letizia on the cover of this week's Semana. Apparently article is related to her fashion choices.

SEMANA
Yes. Bottom right was easily The Worst Outfit of the Year, Arafats scarf with an ugly jacket and shorts
Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Yes. Bottom right was easily The Worst Outfit of the Year, Arafats scarf with an ugly jacket and shorts

Agree! The worst among all princesses!
Old 12-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think these pieces match, but separately they're all good. The leather jacket is quite nice and even the trousers are ok this time. Way to go, Leti!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Letizia today at the meeting of the board of the residencia de Estudiantes and visiting the exhibition ''Pasenger knowledge" at the residencia de Estudiantes in Madrid

coat
without coat

It's the very same (and very short) dress Letizia wore only one month ago in Mungia.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post
Letizia today at the meeting of the board of the residencia de Estudiantes and visiting the exhibition ''Pasenger knowledge" at the residencia de Estudiantes in Madrid

coat
without coat

It's the very same (and very short) dress Letizia wore only one month ago in Mungia.
The coat and shoes are also repeated - Leti worn it almost 2 months ago and I do like her with this coat on. I'm so glad she finally put on something in a bright color, the scarf definitely suits her!
The dress itself - pretty - but as it's been said many times before, a bit short.

Here are more photos from today

Gallery
Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
The coat and shoes are also repeated - Leti worn it almost 2 months ago and I do like her with this coat on. I'm so glad she finally put on something in a bright color, the scarf definitely suits her!
The dress itself - pretty - but as it's been said many times before, a bit short.
Very pretty colors, but yes, way too short. And the hair really needs to be changed.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy tale View Post

coat
without coat

I always liked that dress and I think it looks great combined with the scarf. The lenght - well, it has already been said before .

The coat is very elegant.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Royal Highness

I really like the color of the scarf, the coat is also nice.
Dont like the dress, shoes and she needs a new haircut.

Closed Thread