Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she looked very smartly dressed today! A nice surprise... No grey! The deep brown with the striped brown pants looked very chic. I agree about her hair and makeup looking better, as well.

It looks nice but that's it. It's always too casual for my taste...

That's true, rsfc149, but at least This time , her casual looked a little "dressier". :)

[...] but at least This time , her casual looked a little "dressier". :)

That's right ;)
It's really not bad, or rather beautiful, but maybe not for an official engagement. Except for the coat, I really adore it :flowers:

I agree, it's a very smart outfit and professional looking, but could have done with a little color.

she looked beautiful ! I like the top and in general the upper part of the outfit was nice

I agree. She looks absolutely amazing in the pictures. Her smile is always her biggest asset.

Letizia on the cover of this week's Semana. Apparently article is related to her fashion choices.

SEMANA

Letizia today at the meeting of the board of the residencia de Estudiantes and visiting the exhibition ''Pasenger knowledge" at the residencia de Estudiantes in Madrid

coat
without coat

It's the very same (and very short) dress Letizia wore only one month ago in Mungia.

Letizia today at the meeting of the board of the residencia de Estudiantes and visiting the exhibition ''Pasenger knowledge" at the residencia de Estudiantes in Madrid

coat
without coat

It's the very same (and very short) dress Letizia wore only one month ago in Mungia.
The coat and shoes are also repeated - Leti worn it almost 2 months ago and I do like her with this coat on. I'm so glad she finally put on something in a bright color, the scarf definitely suits her! :cool:
The dress itself - pretty - but as it's been said many times before, a bit short.

Here are more photos from today

Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
The coat and shoes are also repeated - Leti worn it almost 2 months ago and I do like her with this coat on. I'm so glad she finally put on something in a bright color, the scarf definitely suits her! :cool:
The dress itself - pretty - but as it's been said many times before, a bit short.

Very pretty colors, but yes, way too short. And the hair really needs to be changed.

coat
without coat

I always liked that dress and I think it looks great combined with the scarf. The lenght - well, it has already been said before ;).

The coat is very elegant.

I really like the color of the scarf, the coat is also nice.
Dont like the dress, shoes and she needs a new haircut.

The coat and scarf look nice together. The scarf together with the dress, no.
I don't like the shoes either, but all in all she looks okay with the coat.

As I said the last time she wore this dress, I really love it! It may be a bit to short but I didn't even notice before you mentioned it.

I love the look with the coat. She look very elegant, and I love her hair.
The dress is nice, a bit short, but with the black tights, it isn't so bad. I do like the scarf as well, but I think it would be better if it weren't so loose, IMO. All in all, this is a very nice look.:flowers:

I like the scarf with the coat. With the dress, it looks ridiculous. Way too much going on, imo.

The scarf looks really nice with this dress, makes it more wintery IMO.
I'd love to see this dress in spring or summer with a black fitted jacket.

The coat and the booties don't impress me, but it's still a nice look. Wish the dress had been longer! It's pretty but not that appropriate since it's so short. I like the bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom