Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just looks ridiculous, imho. As the Princess of Asturias she could certainly do better than this. The skirt is way too short and the ballerina flats look like bedroom slippers. I am beginning to wonder if she ever looks in the mirror before she leaves her room...

Lovely dress. I like the idea of the dress with the jacket, but IMO that one doesn´t match the dress. Horrible shoes.

I think that we are looking at two different photos, Annie_S. I am looking at the outfit Letizia wore for an audience as posted by PrincessofEurope which consists of a short blue skirt and a pair of blue ballerina flats. It most definitely is not a dress...

I like the pattern on her blue skirt and it contrasts nicely with the all-white blouse and jacket.

Letizia looks really lovely. I also like the pattern of the skirt, and I really do like the white on white blouse and jacket. I think a kitten heeled nude shoe would go nicely with the outfit, but the ballerina flats are alright too.

A dish towel dress, the jacket too big, ballerinas which look like they got ruined on a beach ten years ago, and hair styling provided by gravity only.
Watching the disintegration of Letizia's style and dress sense has become close to watching a tragicomedy... her last few appearances make her appear as if she has lost all sense of elegance, occasion, and her own position as well.

BRAVO! I couldn't have said it better my self.

I think that the main problem is that she don't know how to unite clothes to each other and with shoes. It's like on the begining of her marriage she had someone who tell her what she should wear. Or maybe now she has some stylist whom she should say goodbye?

Re: shoes, a happy medium would be nice. It's always one extreme (high platforms) or another (flat ballerinas). What about a small one or two inch heel? It would look professional but not be uncomfortable.

That outfit is getting old.
She needs to retire it now.

I like the jacket, I like the blue skirt but they don't make it put together. And again my biggest problem with Princess Letizia: SHOES. Either platforms, or the most unflattering ballerinas you can get!
no doubt these shoes are not good with this outfit. I would like to see a nice simple pump with this. Get rid of the ballet slippers unless you're wearing them with jeans.;)

I think that we are looking at two different photos, Annie_S. I am looking at the outfit Letizia wore for an audience as posted by PrincessofEurope which consists of a short blue skirt and a pair of blue ballerina flats. It most definitely is not a dress...
I was looking the other one, the striped dress ;)
About the blue skirt she has worn so meny times, I´ve never liked it, it looks too childish.

I so agree with you about Letizia's skirt! It looks way too childish for her and it has certainly been worn one too many times. The horrid flats only add to the total lack of style...

I like the outfit, but not for her. It would be wonderful for a good CEO's assistant.

Letizia has a very nice figure and everything fits to her, but the last time her choices are either toooo childish or tooo starrish.

IMO she looks ridiculous, like a fashion victim :eek:.

I like the colour combination of this outfit, but the "trousers" are really a mismatch, very ill-fitting.

The matching jacket+short is an urban and cool office look this summer. I agree that too much going on with a print shirt and scarf, she should keep it simple with a solid color (purple/pink/white, a pink shirt would have matched her pinkish eyeshadow) shirt and no scarf.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Prince+Felipe+Letizia+Attend+Siro+xg5pCoPpN4Tl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Prince+Felipe+Letizia+Attend+Siro+lD3wbz9rEUvl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Prince+Felipe+Letizia+Attend+Siro+InxnDAIEkjbl.jpg

I'm at a loss for words.

So am I. Letizia just seems to look worse and worse. She certainly is not the CP that I remember her looking like after she married....

I realy like this outfit without the scarf but ofcourse not for official event.

I don't like this outifit at all!!
Is not good for her, seems greater than her size

The matching jacket+short is an urban and cool office look this summer. I agree that too much going on with a print shirt and scarf, she should keep it simple with a solid color (purple/pink/white, a pink shirt would have matched her pinkish eyeshadow) shirt and no scarf.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Prince+Felipe+Letizia+Attend+Siro+xg5pCoPpN4Tl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Prince+Felipe+Letizia+Attend+Siro+lD3wbz9rEUvl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Prince+Felipe+Letizia+Attend+Siro+InxnDAIEkjbl.jpg

She should really sack who ever is giving her fashion advice or selling her these clothes. What is she thinking:bang:
What are those hideous things on her legs? Pants? shorts? what?

She is hitting rock bottom with this.
It looks so perfectly horrid that one could think it must be a photoshop job, created by some sadistic Letizia hater:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Siro

It's hard to believe that the future Queen Consort of Spain would attend an official engagement wearing it... or even step out the door in this.
Coming to think of it - it's hard to believe that any sane woman would.

2 things

1. She must have personal shopper or some sort of a mechanism to bring potential clothes to her for buying. Would that have some sort of a template to work off on?

2. Leaving Felipe and his fashion sense aside, what about Queen Sofia? would she not discreetly intervene on the Leti's fashion choices? Not on every costume per se, but on the whole direction of her clothes recently. If the right fashion and image is so important for the "royal image" then surely Sofia or someone trusted in her circle would make some subtle suggestions to either Letizia or her personal shopper

Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Letizia trying to compete with her husband now?:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom