Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed with how she is dressed today.

The black outfit looks decent and appropriate for a funeral. The top is quite pretty actually - she could recycle it anytime IMO.

I would have preferred that she would have worn a skirt to the military funeral. The black outfit is nice, I agree, but the trousers make the look more on the casual side. :flowers:

:previous: I agree, Katrianna. I would have preferred a skirt as well. But the top is really pretty.

Horrible shoes, and it would have been a wonderful outfit if the trousers actually reached the floor.

Her clothes are starting to look really bad on her because of her lower weigth, those pants look really awful. However it is a lovely and elegant outfit.

The trousers are too short and she has the waist pulled up to practically her neck. Horrible outfit. Was she expecting a flood to hit?

Must be an epidemic of stripes among the Spanish royal ladies;)! Can't say as I like the drees itself but the jacket is great and a nice color co-ordination with Felipe's suit.

The jacket is too big, but the dress is nice.

I don't mind the stripes, but the poor quality of the fabric of this dress. The jacket looks better, I like its colour too. Her flats are awful!

My goodness! what is happening to this woman? She used to be elegant and pretty in a simple way. Now she is border line dowdy. If she is going to wear flats, she could at least get some that don't look like slippers. And that dress/shoes would have looked much better with a little cardigan rather than a strict cut blazer.
As for the previous picture of her with those HORRIBLE pants...ugh! what on earth was she thinking? God those are awful. Especially with those shoes...gag.....
I'm not sure what is going on with her, maybe she is bored with life, but she needs to go back to her "work suits". she is just looking to plain dowdy for my taste.
SNAP OUT OF LETIZIA!!!!!!

The ballerinas are from Repetto I guess!

A dish towel dress, the jacket too big, ballerinas which look like they got ruined on a beach ten years ago, and hair styling provided by gravity only.
Watching the disintegration of Letizia's style and dress sense has become close to watching a tragicomedy... her last few appearances make her appear as if she has lost all sense of elegance, occasion, and her own position as well.

I like this outfit. The dress is something new for Letizia. I just hope that she would have had different shoes.
Profimedia

My goodness!!!!:rolleyes:........
She looks really beautiful today,she no need much more.

I don't mind the dress that much. In some pictures it looks nice for a change to me. I just find its cut a bit too childish once again. The flats are ugly and inappropriate (so looks the overall look, something's wrong here).

Perfectly stated, Boris. I could not agree with you more. A shame, to be sure..

The dress is new and fresh, but the ballerinas are just horrible! The jascket also wasn't necessary at all. So this dress with some high wheels whiout the jacket would be very nice!!:ermm:

Nice dress, the jacket is not necessary, the flats are a bit casual but ok :flowers:
Great legs, face and hair :clap: and her eyes :w00t:
She looks rested (nice holiday I presume).

The jacket is very formal compared to the rest, the dress is not for me, reminds me of a dish towel, the shoes look like bedslippers
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/10...924E8BE62B1B77D91DD01C043B37C0E3D58F43BC6E6A6
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/10...225E9BA652CA47D91DD01C043B37C671864ECC505C0B0

She looks pregnant :)tongue::p:p). Look at her belly!!!

Dress is nice, jacket is not necesary but in fashion...
THis woman is excessive. Either she climbs on 15 cm horrible plateforms (hopeless to reach Felipes' heights :bang:)
or she wears bedslippers.... and she disappears next to Felipe!!! She could wear 3-5 cm i/o flat

I like the stripey dress and the colours in it.

I like the jacket, I like the blue skirt but they don't make it put together. And again my biggest problem with Princess Letizia: SHOES. Either platforms, or the most unflattering ballerinas you can get!

That last outfit is an improvement. The dress with pastel stripes DOES look like my mother's dishtowels from the 1980s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom