The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

September 17, 2010 - Princess Letizia at the Young Fashion Designers attends at Pasarela Cibeles.

Somehow I do like this look. I quite like the top, very different IMO and the purple/lilac cardi matches somehow the top. The white pants are very flattering & a perfect length with the shoes (which I don't like). I wish her hair had more life in it, looks quite dull & very boring.

View 1 ** View 2

Old 09-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this look too. The fit of the pants is good. I wonder if a color other than white would look better, but this isn't bad. I don't like the shoes, but I usually don't like her shoes! I like the color of the top she has on.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

The top is nice, something different, interesting colour. The purse suits well with the top.
Daylife
Daylife
Profimedia
Old 09-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I like this look, wonderful top.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Nobility

What a fabulous look, I really love it. Letizia looks amazing in this colour, it really suits her. The entire outfit is perfect.

Be who you are And say what you feel Because those who mind don't matter And those who matter don't mind-Dr. Seuss
Old 09-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The top is by Adolfo Dominguez, much better quality than Mango, Zara etc. Hopefully Letizia is ditching Varela for good, wearing Dominguez' clothes as she did in the beginning.

The hair dull and messy, ugly shoes but whats new.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The top is by Adolfo Dominguez, much better quality than Mango, Zara etc. Hopefully Letizia is ditching Varela for good, wearing Dominguez' clothes as she did in the beginning.

The hair dull and messy, ugly shoes but whats new.
What is messy about the hair? Besides dull and messy won't go together. You can have either / or but if you have a mess it's rather not dull...
Old 09-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

The outfit that she wore today was really good!! Nice colours!
Old 09-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Aristocracy

Chic and moderne outfit . Very Letizia She's back
Old 09-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Nobility

Beautiful once again.
Very fitting for the ocassion.

Love the smile.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia looks amazing. Let us hope that she continues to look this smart and chic!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
Totally agree with SarahAnne. It seems that Letizia has somehow lost her sense of fashion or rather picked up a "different'' fashion sense that while maybe appropriate for most lay people it's not quite appropriate for a Princess representing her country and being photograph all the time. She was much better in the earlier years..wondered if something happen internally that cause this change. If she has the contact to CP Mary, she should make a call...she can learn from CP Mary, who is always perfectly turned out!
Totally agree!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The top is nice, something different, interesting colour. The purse suits well with the top.
Daylife
Daylife
Profimedia
Not good for a princess!! she's representing my country, I could use that outfit to pick up my children from school or a informal lunch!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Aristocracy

I hope she will not do such thing. She is Letizia and she has her style... good or bad. I can't see Leti in full hat - gloves attire or other pretentious outfit.
And I don't say (God forbid!) that Mary's outfits are bad or don't suit her.
I only say that her style is not suited for Letizia. I hope Letizia will choose her style even sometimes it will bring us to the edge
Old 09-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYK View Post
Not good for a princess!! she's representing my country, I could use that outfit to pick up my children from school or a informal lunch!
She went to meet the young fashion designers, a more relaxed and fun event, I think she looked simple and chic, no need to dress in stiff business attires at every event.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYK View Post
What exactly is not good in this outfit (knowing what was the occasion) and what should she had wear?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Courtier

The outfit was ok for the event. She has worn worse outfits lately. Top is intersting and the colour looks good on her. The white pants are nice. The shoes are ugly.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Her shoes are, for the most part, always awful. That is nothing newsworthy. lol
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Commoner

In the last two acts the PoA is great, chic and youthful.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Her shoes are, for the most part, always awful. That is nothing newsworthy. lol
And yet, it's always is being mentioned.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Commoner

During the early years of Princess, her shoes were beautiful . In any case, by the terrible reviews that some people do, it seems that the only "famous" person wearing platform shoes is she, when is the most common of actresses, models, celebrities, etc..
Just look at the tv or buy: Hello, Vogue, ...

Closed Thread