Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, and I bet that ¡Hola! will be praising this ... mounstrosity *le sigh*. Leave aside the shorts/pants or the shoes or the ugly color or the blouse or the scarf. The poor fitting of the whole thin, no. The pants look as if she had put them backwards and where the ass goes is on the front

I'm speechless!!!!!

What happened to the classy woman we knew? Middle age crisis before time???? This is an outfit for private holidays to wear it hidden, not for a princess!!!

Luv this shorts with gray jacket. Why do you say bad comments? Letizia dresses very avantgarde, she wears now what we all will wear in 5 years. Mark my word and cool off a bit. Go on Dona Letizia and show them light.

I feel really sorry for her, she is trying to be fashionable but fails tremendously... this outfit is beyond ridiculous.
She made some good choices, but lately she is going on wrong again and again.
Letizia should go back to her previous years as CP where she looks a bit conservative but elegant, not mention healthy.
She should concentrate herself to fullfill her duties as Crown Princess and the future Queen whith grace and poise, she seem to be a strong, smart and opinionated woman, but not a supermodel, please stop trying to be a fashion icon!

Eh, this isn't a joke, right? :ROFLMAO: :nonono: I just don't know where to begin and I don't think it's necessary to comment on specific parts of this outfit, as it's all in all ugly. But her hair looks better, I must say.

Look, many people don't get what she wear because Letizia is 10 years ahead of us and wears the next fashion always. Her shoes are the best no the worst. Watch her and you see what I mean.

Oh my goodness...she should be arrested for her fashion choices.

I like the jacket but this outfit should have been worn with a matching skirt not with those trousers.

Definitely better than her last outfit, but IMO the outfit looks too masculine and I dont like the shoes.

The blue suit is boring.
It doesn't suit her figure.

I do like the suit - blue looks great on P Letizia. I also really like the blouse - very soft with the blue colour.

I like her clutch and necklace, but that's it, although she does look pretty in blue. The shirt looks very mismatched with the rest of the outfit. She has belt loops but no belt.

Her daytime fashion has been a bit lacking as of late. The long shorts, for me, were a complete distaster and the outfit from today is not much better. First off, the top is too shear, the suit to wrinkled and shiny and if you have belt loops and tuck your shirt in, a belt is a must. Although I will say this, the shoes from the ballet were delightful.

Oh, Letizia! For such a beautiful woman who entered the royal stage with an apparent sense of sophistication, her outfits are no longer merely inappropriate, they are plain ridiculous. Does anyone know if she has a stylist?

Beautifully said, SarahAnne. I wonder what happened to Letizia along the way...?
If she has a stylist I believe it is time for Letizia to find another. This one is doing her no favors.

Totally agree with SarahAnne. It seems that Letizia has somehow lost her sense of fashion or rather picked up a "different'' fashion sense that while maybe appropriate for most lay people it's not quite appropriate for a Princess representing her country and being photograph all the time. She was much better in the earlier years..wondered if something happen internally that cause this change. If she has the contact to CP Mary, she should make a call...she can learn from CP Mary, who is always perfectly turned out!

I, too, wonder what happened along the way. Judging from photos alone, Letizia no longer seems concerned about her appearance. Or perhaps it is that she has picked up a different sense of fashion as sometimes, not always but occasionally, her outfits do work but for a completely different woman in an entirely different setting. Or, maybe she had a stylist at the start but doesn't have one anymore and is lost on her own. But if she does have a stylist, then, yes, they should be fired pronto! And if not, then I hope the palace employs one for her. Letizia has so much potential.

Another question: Is she given the outfits to wear, or does she actually purchase (aka choose) them herself?

Letizia is a modern princess in a modern world and understands the fashion more than other people. I want to see her with more trendy creations like these patchwork dresses by Michael Van Der Ham, which I adore to wear as well.

an article (in Spanish) about Letizia's latest look (knee length shorts with a jacket) how she sometimes dresses casually, sometimes unflattering looks and inappropriate to official events.

an article (in Spanish) about Letizia's latest look (knee length shorts with a jacket) how she sometimes dresses casually, sometimes unflattering looks and inappropriate to official events.

Can anyone translate the entire article for us?

This is from google translate,

Gripper gray trousers to the knee and in a tone laced peep toes nude high heels. The Princess of Asturias seems not matching with their outfits in the last official events. Too casual at times and other unflattering, Letizia's look seems inappropriate in certain situations, according to experts.

It is true that thinness does not contribute to the clothes you feel as good as they should, but this is not reason enough to opt for a dress "more suitable for a stroll through the city for an opening" in the words of Vanitatis consulted by designers.

It was the day following publication of the famous book Letizia Ortiz. A Republican in the court of King Juan Carlos I and all the flashes were on the Princess of Asturias, who, as expected, went to Prince Felipe to El Espinar (Segovia) for opening a center for ID i Siro Group , a plant of more than 3,000 square meters in the creation and testing of new industrial bakery products.

Letizia was stomping around 11.30 hours and, along with the prince was greeted by the president of Grupo Siro, Juan Manuel González Serna, and the president of the Junta de Castilla y León, Juan Vicente Herrera, among others

In-sleek styling-the prince stood a apple green tie and brown shoes put a note of informality appropriate restraint. However, in Letizia, not so much his shoes with which we have seen before, "as his pants, elegance subtracted gray business suit he chose for the occasion. A floral print shirt, a gold braided belt, purse doctor bag and a scarf type metallic Palestinian finished completing a look as little successful as combined.

The princes toured the facilities for an hour and, before leaving school,

After viewing several collections presented during the fashion shows there were suits with shorts. Letizia has been very early with new styles in the past and that may be the case with the particular suit she wore. She also wore platform shoes for a long time and now they are on everyone's feet.

Perhaps taking a different view of her outfits will let us get an idea where the Spanish fashion creators are going.

After viewing several collections presented during the fashion shows there were suits with shorts. Letizia has been very early with new styles in the past and that may be the case with the particular suit she wore. She also wore platform shoes for a long time and now they are on everyone's feet.

Perhaps taking a different view of her outfits will let us get an idea where the Spanish fashion creators are going.

I understand what you are saying, but Letizia isn't a fashion model or a designer. I could be wrong. Perhaps she is. Perhaps as the wife to the heir to the throne and the future queen of Spain she is there to promote the latest trends:flowers:

Perhaps as the wife to the heir to the throne and the future queen of Spain she is there to promote the latest trends:flowers:
I think all the Crown Princesses do this to a certain point quite frankly. Designers give them clothes (or discounts on clothes) to wear their designs as it gives them free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom