Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great dress & nice seeing it recycled again. The necklace adds a lot of fun detailing to it. without it, it could just be another white dress.
I dont like the hair, looks too flat/straight.

Agree. I know that she is naturally thin but I never saw her thinner than nowadays. She is bag and bones really.
Anyway gorgeous dress. Great necklace.

Very nice and put together. Maybe Letizia has been reading our comments.;)

It's a beautiful dress. The necklace adds a nice elegant touch and goes well with it.

Letizia looks amazing! I love this dress, very elegant.

I love the Ray Ban's on Letizia!

One thing I noticed about Letizia is she might let us down sometimes but most of the times she get's it right, and when she gets it right, she really gets it right! I can't wait to see what she wears to her coronation/enthronement but hopefully not for may years!

One thing I noticed about Letizia is she might let us down sometimes but most of the times she get's it right, and when she gets it right, she really gets it right! I can't wait to see what she wears to her coronation/enthronement but hopefully not for may years!

She gets it right when it comes to casual wear but when it comes to forma wear she doesn't get it right half of the time unless its a dinner IMO.

She gets it right when it comes to casual wear but when it comes to forma wear she doesn't get it right half of the time unless its a dinner IMO.

Yes, she definitely needs improvement in the formal wear department, although I loved her dresses in Stockholm, but she has worn some HIDEOUS evening gowns, some are actually scary!

Agreed. She's on vacation, and she looks great! But she misses quite a bit "on the job."

I love the dress she wore at the meeting with the First Lady.
She always looks good in that dress.

That white dress is one of her best imo. Glad to see she recycled it.

Agreed. She's on vacation, and she looks great! But she misses quite a bit "on the job."
IMO, Letizia is the best in casual clothes. The trouble is that she seems to know it, so she wears them to every possible event :whistling:
I love how she looks on vacations, but somehow I always have the feeling that I could see her with the same look at an audience.

IMO, Letizia is the best in casual clothes. The trouble is that she seems to know it, so she wears them to every possible event :whistling:
I love how she looks on vacations, but somehow I always have the feeling that I could see her with the same look at an audience.

Boy, do I agree with you! The clothes she wore to the concert with the kids, the outing with the Queen and the little ones...they look very similiar to what she wears all the time.

She does well with these form-fitting type of dresses.

I have a question: does anyone know where could I buy a similar outfit? I have a friend of a similarbody type as Letizia and I think she would look amazing in it.

Troonopvolgers!: Letizia's kleding.

Don't know if that's a good place for the question, please move it somewhere else, if needed.

Thank you in advance :flowers:.

Wow that is a pretty pic of Letizia, Cinderella. Are there any more of just such the occasion. I would appreciate whatever you may relay. Thank you. Very beautiful outing it must have been. They both look happy. Good to see. Wow Letizia looks so dazzling. Kudos to her. :rose2: :heartflower:

Wow that is a pretty pic of Letizia, Cinderella. Are there any more of just such the occasion. I would appreciate whatever you may relay. Thank you. Very beautiful outing it must have been. They both look happy. Good to see. Wow Letizia looks so dazzling. Kudos to her. :rose2: :heartflower:

I am sure I have more somewhere, I'll look. But, not to get anyone confused, this is an old outfit and an old event. Nothing new.
I only posted it because I need to get an outfit like that :)

This was the Letizia of old, and she looked incredible!

I have a question: does anyone know where could I buy a similar outfit? I have a friend of a similarbody type as Letizia and I think she would look amazing in it.

Troonopvolgers!: Letizia's kleding.

Don't know if that's a good place for the question, please move it somewhere else, if needed.

Thank you in advance :flowers:.

That's the couture from Lorenzo Caprile. Your friend can go to Caprile's store in Madrid and show them the picture of Letizia with the outfit and say she wants the same outfit. I heard that's how some of the customers of Varela and Caprile did.

That's the couture from Lorenzo Caprile. Your friend can go to Caprile's store in Madrid and show them the picture of Letizia with the outfit and say she wants the same outfit. I heard that's how some of the customers of Varela and Caprile did.

Thank you, sounds reasonable, but it would be hard to do, giving up we're in the US at the moment ;). Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom