Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: August 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder when we will first see Letizia with a hat... if we ever will.
I can imagine she would look good with a large hat (similar size to the one her sister wore at her wedding). ;)

I like the grey outfit, not too matchy matchy and it suits her.

Agreed, the grey dress with the sparkle on the cardigan looks nice :)

Without the little girl cardigan (borrowed from her daughters?) the dress looks much better, one of the best dresses she owns.

Yesterday she looks very nice! I also like her hairstyle at the lunch with the lehendakari

Agreed, the grey dress with the sparkle on the cardigan looks nice :)
I agree the little cardigan "makes" the outfit. The other woman in the black tights and flowery dress in the one photo seems to have "borrowed" an outfit that Letizia might have been seen in recently. Not a real nice look. The shorter cardigan is what is proper now and all the high end stores are showing with some type of embelishments that catch the light. If one can't afford, then a fancy pin should be worn [even with jeans]. The long plain "granny" sweaters are out unless you tie around the waist and add a lot of jewelry over top. Letizia is right on target this time with this outfit.

I like this on her, and I don't mind the cardigan. It's a very polished look on her. Can't say I like her hair pulled back.

This is a really lovely outfit for Letizia. I like how she has done something with her hair, instead of leaving it loose, and I love the cardi.

I really wonder when we will first see Letizia with a hat... if we ever will.
I can imagine she would look good with a large hat (similar size to the one her sister wore at her wedding). ;)
Probably if she attends a morning Wedding abroad. Too bad the greek Wedding was not in london then the dress code would most likely have been morning dress with hats. Or once she's Queen at State Visits to other Kingdoms abroad. Then also Queen Sofia wore a hat but not every time.

Looking at Letizia with her warm shawl, winter coat and stockings make me wonder how cold it is in Madrid!?
In the weather map it says it was in between 15°C and 18°C in Madrid today.

I like the blue dress alot. Her hair also looks very lovely.

Last edited:
The outfit is nice, I like it a lot. Pretty dress. But I like the Berlin shoes better.

I don't know that I will ever be a fan of the shoes she wears:) But I do like this dress. She looks very nice in blue, and the cut and fit is good. Very pretty!

I don't know that I will ever be a fan of the shoes she wears:) But I do like this dress. She looks very nice in blue, and the cut and fit is good. Very pretty!

He shoes are... unique :D. Some more than the others ;). But the Berlin ones seemed "normal", I mean, no platform. Do you, or anyone, have a better picture of those shoes?

:previous: The ones she wore in Berlin? They had a small platform.
Blue Magrit heels
Letizia owns this pair of Magrit shoes in 3 different colours:
Magrit heels

I think all of her Magrit heels have quite a simila shape.
The booties she wore today are also quite similar (the platform).
Magrit Booties

Last edited:
:previous: The ones she wore in Berlin? They had a small platform.
Blue Magrit heels
Letizia owns this pair of Magrit shoes in 3 different colours:
Magrit heels

I think all of her Magrit heels have quite a simila shape.
The booties she wore today are also quite similar (the platform).
Magrit Booties

Not too bad, but I hoped (seeing only the dark picture) they would be no-platform ones. Well, one can hope ;)

Letizia's shoes are Always another subject! :)

Letizia looked great in the gray dress with the sparkle cardigan and the blue dress in her recent appearance is very stylish and professional. I hate those booties of hers and would love to burn every pair of hers.:bang:

I really like this dress. Its very flattering and the color is really pretty for the season and for this style. I like the tights with this dress.
The coat is very pretty but I think a bit heavy for this time of year unless Letizia is a person who gets quite cold easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom