Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit looks great on Letizia, & she looks amazing in it. Yes, it's a quick repeat, but it works for her. I love whole ensemble.

It's a quick repeat but she is human, like us, after all. It's a great outfit. I really like her skirt.

I like the outfit. Its looks comfy.
I don't think the skirts too short. Its nowhere near the length of a "daisy-duke".
I think it should've been shorter, IMO.

It's a bit too much of a quick repeat, I think. Wasn't she just photographed in this last week or the week before?

The skirt is too short and I don´t like the flats

Is it just me or is the Princess looking too thin these days? This was especially apparent at the wedding in Sweden recenty.

09-07-2010 Madrid Princess Letizia attended the Royal Military Credentials at Basic Air Academy in Virgen del Camino, Leon, Spain.

Outfit Detail Detail2 Shoes&Bag

I cant believe how underdressed Letizia is at the event.
I would expect anyone attending this event to look formal or at least be in a suit.
Letizia looks like she is going to pick up the girls from school or go out & have lunch with friends.
Its quite dissapointing seeing Letizia not dress for the event. She is at the end of teh day the crown princess & at the event representing the family who IMO should make the effort to look her best.

Gracious, Letizia is just taking her fashion sense to new lows. At first glance, I thought she was wearing jeans! It seems that she is not respecting her title of Crown Princess with her choices of outfits.

We can overlook her protocol-wise awkward ensemble because she is a strong educated woman (i.e., the usual excuses made by Crown Princess Letizia's loyal fans). If one separates Crown Princess Letizia from the event, she looked all right.

We can overlook her protocol-wise awkward ensemble because she is a strong educated woman (i.e., the usual excuses made by Crown Princess Letizia's fans).

IMO we can't overlook how she chooses to dress. She is representing her country and the family she married into. There is no excuse for showing up to an event like this and looking like she is running to the mall afterwards.

What do the people of Spain think of the way she dresses? Is it talked about in the press or just on sites like this.

The outfit looks too masculine, IMO.

I don't really like it. It looks to casual in my opinion.

Don't like it either,far too casual & not very appropriate for such a public event .

The Princess needs to sack her current stylist ;)

I have serious doubts that she even has a stylist. I believe that she picks and chooses what she wears and is not doing a good job of it on her own. It's a shame that someone cannot let her know that she is not dressing well... IMHO.

What do the people of Spain think of the way she dresses? Is it talked about in the press or just on sites like this.

Probably not much, in that part of Europe, people dress very differently than in the USA, they dress more modern, and a lot more unique. I've been to Spain many times and see most women dressed like her, that's why I have no problem with the way she dresses.

I have serious doubts that she even has a stylist. I believe that she picks and chooses what she wears and is not doing a good job of it on her own. It's a shame that someone cannot let her know that she is not dressing well... IMHO.

She needs someone to help her,if I was at that ceremony & saw the future Queen of Spain dressed liked that I wouldn't be very happy .

If Felipe & the soldiers made the effort then so should the Princess .

I believe that Mango and Zara send her their whole collections for free, and she just picks whatever happens to lie on top of the heap to wear it for whatever occasion might be next on her schedule.
Then she repeats the whole outfit once or twice within a month, and finally sends the whole heap in large plastic bags to a second hand store, where the stuff would have belonged from the start.

Now, really... this is not 'casual', but on an occasion like this it's entirely inappropriate, unappealing and careless.
Those cheap manufacturers do not design with Letizia's age group in mind, but mostly for women fifteen years younger, which represents another problem.
But the biggest style issue is that I do not see a Princess of a Royal House on any pics of Letizia anymore.

Rather depressing, actually:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=0&id=49114&zoektype=2&search=09-07-2010 Madrid

Just plain Madrid Princess Letizia? VERY depressing, to be perfectly honest, Boris. In addition, she looks just sloppy.

Personally i don't mind the outfit for a casual event like going shopping or to the beach. But not a royal engagement.

The outfit is not bad, the problem is where she is wearing it.

The outfit is not bad, the problem is where she is wearing it.

Exactly,if she was going shopping then it would be fine,but its not a good look for an official engagement.

She needs someone to help her,if I was at that ceremony & saw the future Queen of Spain dressed liked that I wouldn't be very happy .

If Felipe & the soldiers made the effort then so should the Princess .

I agree, however Felipe and the soldiers do not have an option.

Probably not much, in that part of Europe, people dress very differently than in the USA, they dress more modern, and a lot more unique. I've been to Spain many times and see most women dressed like her, that's why I have no problem with the way she dresses.

Thank you for answering my question.

She wears trousers and a shirt, is discreet and very simple, but not inappropriate... she is not wearing something crazy like a tracksuit or a bikini.:p

Except for the military, forced to wear a uniform (really admirable), the other guests and the press at the event were quite casual and summery. When you go to an act as this one in days of alert for heat, the etiquette is not very important... if nobody faints, the act already is a success.

http://leonoticias.com/adjuntos/P1480354.JPG
http://leonoticias.com/adjuntos/fotofamilia.jpg

http://leonoticias.com/adjuntos/P1480358.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom