Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute shoes...I don't get the comment about her being over 40. I live in NYC and women of all ages wear ballet flats. Its not an age specific shoe IMHO.

^^
It's not the ballet flats its the decorative motif.

Today dress looks good on her, the shoes also match the dress very well, I also like her hair. But the bracalet it's awful.

I quite like the blue skirt with the white blouse and blue ballerinas. The outfit is casual, but still it looks quite ok for that event. I´m not sure about the jacket, though, IMO this outfit would look better with a cardigan, and the butterflies in her shoes look childish.

I love the beige dress from today, does anybody know what brand is it from? The beige shoes look fine with this dress (finally a dress that matchs those shoes). The butterfly bracelet looks really tacky for me...what´s happening with butterflies?

LadyFinn, here is a better picture of the grey dress from Hola.
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...acion-girona/0-79-82/princesa-letizia-6-a.jpg

The grey dress is from Zara, the white jacket yesterday was from Mango. A while ago, it had already said there would be more casual atmosphere, no designer clothes at the Forum initiated by PoV to help the young people to start their own business.

The closing/award ceremony

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...-impulsa-entrega-premios-impulsa-03$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...ios-impulsa-entrega-premios-impulsa$599x0.jpg

The closing ceremony should not go in her evening fashion thread?
And are you sure it is from Zara? It's the first time I've seen it.

Great dress! Is it new?

Her flats are fine! What's wrong with a little decor on it? It's summer time, lots of women wear flats with something on it.

The gray dress is fine, actually better than some of her outfits lately. The white pants & navy top I don't really care for, the top looks sloppy, although the color looks good on her.

I thought both outfits looked really great on Letizia. She pulled them both off very well. My fav was the blue top & pants. Great combo & beautiful colour for her.

The butterfly flats don't suite a Crown Princess and makes her look too ridiculous especially for an official event. Leonor should wear butterfly flats not her mother.

I don't think they are butterflies; I think they are bows. They are cute shoes. It is unusual that she wears flats.

I don't think they are butterflies; I think they are bows. They are cute shoes. It is unusual that she wears flats.

Not really. She has worn flate in the past quite a bit. She tends to wear them when on solo events.

Letizia's blue top is by designer Adolfo Dominguez

Last edited:
This blue and white outfit is very nice, one of the best she has had in ages. The blouse is beautiful, I´m glad that she uses Dominguez again.
Zimbio
Zimbio

I don't like the blouse and the shoes. The bag looks nice, as far I can see.

The entire look is "oke" but not spectaculair!

Last edited:
This blue and white outfit is very nice, one of the best she has had in ages. The blouse is beautiful, I´m glad that she uses Dominguez again.
Zimbio
Zimbio

She's too skinny to pull off such blouses (no matter how beautiful this particular blouse is).;) However, I appreciate the fact that she tried out something different.:flowers:

The problem with the flats is that the rest are wearing formal clothes and she looks too casual. That look would have been better for the next day when even PFelipe didn't wore a tie. Would anyone of you wear this flats for a job in a conservative environment?

The evening outfit is ok, but the blouse doesn't look good on her maybe it's too big or something. I prefer not to say nothing about the bracalet :whistling:

Great dress! Is it new?

Her flats are fine! What's wrong with a little decor on it? It's summer time, lots of women wear flats with something on it.

IMO they are a bit girl-ly but I wouldn't mind them if she had wore them for their time in Mallorca or hanging out with her kids and probably with pants or capris. I don't think they are not appropiate for an official event. The skirt would have been perfect if it had been knee length.

I dont care about the grey dress and this outfit if it hadn't been so asymmetric it would have been wonderful

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/0701/fotos-media/espana-premios-impulsa-entrega-premios-impulsa-03$599x0.jpg

The problem with the flats is that the rest are wearing formal clothes and she looks too casual. That look would have been better for the next day when even PFelipe didn't wore a tie. Would anyone of you wear this flats for a job in a conservative environment?

:whistling:

Yes, I am . I am a little older than Letizia and I work for Administration (formal). I often wear flats on my work (long...work days).
Nobody complained on 14 years. :flowers:
But of course I'm not Letizia :lol:

But the blouse is too big I think. Although I like it very much.

:previous:

I think that you didn't understand my argument or maybe I didn't explain myself clearly. I don't have anything against flats, my life would be very difficult without them :lol:

I said that I don't consider ok for a formal where the men are wearing ties flats that have butterflies not flats in general. I've seen Carla Bruni wearing flats many times and I think that they can look very nice for a formal event. And they are interesting without getting ridiculous (example).

Imo her outfit this time as someone else said previously would have looked better with heels, for example this one.

I still think that this look would have been better for the next day where everyone looked more casual.

I like the navy and white outfit but I don't like the style of the shoes. I think a pair of pointy or rounded toe navy or tan pumps would have looked better

Zimbio
Zimbio

I like this outfit.
I don't like the shoes though...the tan contrasts too much with the white.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/21097515.jpg

The new grey dress makes her finally look like a scarecrow with a jute sack wrapped around......

:p The design is not bad but the potatoesack colour is all wrong.

The blue and white outfit is ok, apart from the nude shoes.

The butterfly flats are for children and do not look good quality (compared to eg Carla Bruni's shoes). Letizia's feet look quite deformed from wearing all these heels.
http://1.2.3.10/bmi/3.bp.blogspot.c...Attend+Meeting+Prince+Girona+lL43OD-6-3ml.jpg

Zimbio
Zimbio

The blouse looks ill-fitting, too big on her, the trousers look too plain, again those shoes and the bracelet...
Thumbs down for the clothes, but kudos for hairstyle and make-up (from what I can see both looks nice).

Well said, Dierna. Her blouse looks lopsided to me, somewhat off.. I like to see her smiling, and I so agree about her hair and makeup.

They grey outfit is just awful, but little look really good on her these days. She needs color in her clothes.

I know everyone hates Letizia's shoes, but I LOVE the nude heels! Sorry everybody, I cant help it. I love shoes!!!:flowers:

The blue skirt with flat shoes is nice. But it's too casual for the event. Maybe if she chose another skirt perhaps plain and paired it with a cardigan instead of a jacket, it would look more elegant.

The grey/beige dress is good.

The off-the-shoulder blue top is quite nice but she should've paired it with another color of shoes maybe blue too.

04-07-2010 Madrid Princess Letizia pose for the media before the dinner with the President of the Syrian Arab Republic, Mr. Bashar Al-Assad and Mrs. Asma Al-Assad at the Zarzuela palace in Madrid.

Outfit Detail

Her hair looks so much better, this time it looks perfect. Now the shoes are ugly and the dress is nice this kind of cut suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom