The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Picture details
http://www.terra.es/addon/img/feed/d...62cf4294eg.jpg

To meet the Spanish Football team, i am quite shocked she didn't wear red, I know Sophia is but still.
Blue top and white trousers, boring.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Courtier

HUGE BOOOOOOOOOOO for Leti today, today it was the day to wear RED

Old 07-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

^ Oh, this outfit wears her and not vice versa... Besides, she recycled it after only a week! Not a smart choice at all IMO.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Courtier

^^
I agree, the blouse doesn't suit her at all....
Old 07-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Blue is the other colour of the spanish team, they played yesterday in blue outfits. This is a lovely blouse.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Serene Highness

There is just no way pleasing you people!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Courtier

It's just not about the colours, the blouse does't look right on her, it's too big for her and it's doesn't suit her body type. I'm not going to like it simply because she is who she is. And this is the only thread where people get angry about the negative comments... when other threads get much more negative comments and no one says anything. Lighten up! this is about fashion and the opinions are always subjective...
Old 07-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Aristocracy

In other threads is very hard to find a negative opinions. And I don't think they are saints. Nobody has nothing to replay when there are any negative comments.
Is the last thing that I am interested this day. The blouse of Letizia. She's happy, her girls and husband are happy, The Royal Family is happy, the all Spain are happy, this is the important thing today not the blouse of Letizia. I hope she doesn' wake up in the morning struggle to decide what she will wear during this happy occasion. She is ok, I don't think the football team watch their blouse and said : Wow....is not a good blouse. They are grateful that she went for a trip from hours and she was body and soul suporting them. This is important today.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

You took the words right out of my mouth, Melibea! Lighten up, indeed...
Old 07-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaE View Post
In other threads is very hard to find a negative opinions. And I don't think they are saints. Nobody has nothing to replay when there are any negative comments.
Is the last thing that I am interested this day. The blouse of Letizia. She's happy, her girls and husband are happy, The Royal Family is happy, the all Spain are happy, this is the important thing today not the blouse of Letizia. I hope she doesn' wake up in the morning struggle to decide what she will wear during this happy occasion. She is ok, I don't think the football team watch their blouse and said : Wow....is not a good blouse. They are grateful that she went for a trip from hours and she was body and soul suporting them. This is important today.
I don't mean to interfere but there is a fault in your speech: I can understand that everyone is happy and that the players wouldn't look at her blouse and think it looks good or it doesn't. The thing is that this is a fashion thread and so it is supposed to look at the clothes, no matter the person we are looking at is happy or sad or angry...
My point is: it's an important day to Spain, of course it is. Is that a reason not to watch and comment on the clothes, no it's not.
Besides, if you aren't interested in Letizia's blouse, with all due respect, skip this thread. However, I must agree with you: the blouse isn't definitely the most important thing of the day, at least not her blouse, the t-shirt the little Infantas were using is much more important
Old 07-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Courtier

ClaudiaE We are here to discuss what we think about her clothes, if you want to read about how happy is the royal family go to the appropiate thread. I don't understand why we can comment on her clothes even if we just have to be happy that we won a world cup (thanks Paul and Iniesta!), sorry I just don't get your argument. And it's not only today but other events when she has had supposedly more to time to decide what she wants to wear.

And if you want to read negative comments go to PAnne's thread, poor woman we never like her outfits.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita View Post
I don't mean to interfere but there is a fault in your speech: I can understand that everyone is happy and that the players wouldn't look at her blouse and think it looks good or it doesn't. The thing is that this is a fashion thread and so it is supposed to look at the clothes, no matter the person we are looking at is happy or sad or angry...
My point is: it's an important day to Spain, of course it is. Is that a reason not to watch and comment on the clothes, no it's not.
Besides, if you aren't interested in Letizia's blouse, with all due respect, skip this thread. However, I must agree with you: the blouse isn't definitely the most important thing of the day, at least not her blouse, the t-shirt the little Infantas were using is much more important
I didn't want especially to go to this thread but I was surprised by the fact that in such day there is anyone who is intersted in Letizia's choice of the blouse...bad or good . This was the subject. Not that is good or bad.
You are right, I don't like it, I don't buy it.
I only was surprised because all my family watched the last events and nobody, but nobody was interested how is dressed Letizia or Infanta Elena or Queen Sophia. It was much thant that. Everybody looks at things differently.
But you have right :all of them liked the t-shirts of Leonor and Sophia.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Courtier

If you are not interested on fashion, then I don't get why you enter on this thread. When the game started I was more interested on what Maxima was wearing, and I was really nervous because I wanted my country to win the world cup. I don't get why you can't be interested on both things at the same time, and if I am in a fashion thread I suppose to find like minded people, it would be different if I was in a soccer forum.

And not everyone is happy nor interested because Spain won, but they have an interest on Letizia's fashion choices so they cannot comment?
Old 07-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaE View Post
If it's the last thing you are interested in today then why did you come to the fashion thread for Letizia?
Old 07-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
HUGE BOOOOOOOOOOO for Leti today, today it was the day to wear RED
Personally, I'm happy that Letizia wore blue for the reception to meet the team, she really stood out in the sea of rojo! I barely noticed Queen Sofia, she just blended in. Letizia did right IMO.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by almee View Post
Personally, I'm happy that Letizia wore blue for the reception to meet the team, she really stood out in the sea of rojo! I barely noticed Queen Sofia, she just blended in. Letizia did right IMO.

It was not about HER standing up, it was about the 23 guys that just won the world cup, being welcomed home by their royal family..

I was hearing in TVE that there was a million people on the street, wearing red (most of them of course). It wasa huuuuge celebration .It is their national color and today it was about being spanish, wearing your color is part or that pride that comes with wining what is the most important sports trophy. It's a pity their princess decided to be "cool" and wore blue. At least it was blue, one of the colors that "La furia" played with.

I think she was out of place in blue, with no allusion to the red and yellow in her outfit, specially in an outfit that we just saw last week!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Totally agree, avrilo! I don't think she gives a hoot what she puts on any more. Sad...
Old 07-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Blue top matches Felipe's blue jacket, that's the color of the uniform Spain won the Cup yesterday. I can understand the posters said they didn't like the blue top, although I like the top, but fashion is subjective, to each of her own taste, but complained about the blue color ? I don't see any red or yellow on JC's outfit either.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Letizia looks good. Blue compliments red. Though I am surprised that she didn't wear red. Too bad bc it's a great color on her.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Blue top matches Felipe's blue jacket, that's the color of the uniform Spain won the Cup yesterday. I can understand the posters said they didn't like the blue top, although I like the top, but fashion is subjective, to each of her own taste, but complained about the blue color ? I don't see any red or yellow on JC's outfit either.

I did mention that at least it was one of the colors that Spain used during this World Cup, not just yesterday. The blue uniform was lovely, I'm acutally wearing one of those lovely blue tshirts now.

I do think she should have worn red, cause everyone pays attention to her wardrobe always, and well everyone was wearing red today and it would have been a nice detail of her to "uniform" herself with the rest of her country. Juan Carlos might not have worn red, but he is the King and he addressed wonderfully to the boys.If you guys think her blue was ok. well we will have to agree to disagree, cause I'm not gonna stop thinking, she would have been better in red today, just today