Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 14 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010 **
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Letizia at the delivery of the Velazquez Visual Arts Prize 2010.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
This recycled outfit looks ok. The jacket is great and everything matches this time. Her hair looks better today. The necklace suits to this outfit.

Except for the hair she looks better than she has in recent weeks. I like the necklace very much.

I like this look on the Princess,she looks quite smart,I'm glad she didn't wear a scarf ;)

She looks very nice! I'm shocked:) The whole outfit was put together nicely.

Letizia looks very nice today, in fact, she looks stunning.

I love the necklace she is wearing, reminds me a bit of Sofia's necklaces though. :) Does anybody have a closeup of the necklace?

Letizia looked good but I never liked the undertop since it has a cut under the bust which makes it look odd.

I'd love to see the jacket with a nice skirt for once, im tired of seeing it with pants only.

Best outfit in a looooong time, in my opinion. She looks so much better with skirts than trousers.

I have always liked this outfit, both the jacket and skirt are very beautiful. She should use clothes like this more often.
Zimbio
Zimbio

the outfit is pretty dated from the dark plateau peeptoe ages of 2008, for me the combination light skirt with heavy jacket doesnt work fabric wise and the belt provides the unnecessary but inevitable casual look. the event takes place in the royal palace, after all.

She reminds me a bit of the "old" Letizia, in her first years after the marriage. Very beautiful skirt ;)

^ Come on, dear Duke! You know how she could have showed up... ;)

I'm not going to say, or type, anything about the layers with the jacket, etc.
But I will say, she looks really nice! I feel like cheering for her.

^ Come on, dear Duke! You know how she could have showed up... ;)

Hee! That's true! Too bad when we have to comment, "Well, she could have looked worse." I do like this skirt on her. It's very flattering, but I see what the Duke is saying about the jacket. It just doesn't go.

A very nice outfit. The coulor is very nice.

Letizia at Durban watching the Group H first round 2010 World Cup football match Spain versus Switzerland.
Daylife
Daylife
A suitable outfit for this event. Nice to see Letizia supporting Spain with red scarf (and Felipe with his tie).

Suitable and the same:) Pants? Check. Trench Coat? Check. Scarf? Check.

Letizia at Durban watching the Group H first round 2010 World Cup football match Spain versus Switzerland.
Daylife
Daylife
A suitable outfit for this event. Nice to see Letizia supporting Spain with red scarf (and Felipe with his tie).

Great outfit & perfect for a football match. Love the red/orange scarf that adds a splash of color to the look.

There's not much to say about a coat and scarf.

I like the coat and scarf but she needs to wear a different coat once in a while. Personally, I got tired of seeing the same coat. It probably is very comfy but come on...

^^
Me too, a trench always looks good, but at least she should wear one in another colour or something. I'm bored of the look already.

Suitable and the same:) Pants? Check. Trench Coat? Check. Scarf? Check.

Feels like we see this look every other day, right? :cool: It was appropriate for a football match of course. She looked nice.

She always could be dressed less casual. This is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom