Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClaudiaE We are here to discuss what we think about her clothes, if you want to read about how happy is the royal family go to the appropiate thread. I don't understand why we can comment on her clothes even if we just have to be happy that we won a world cup (thanks Paul and Iniesta!), sorry I just don't get your argument. And it's not only today but other events when she has had supposedly more to time to decide what she wants to wear.

And if you want to read negative comments go to PAnne's thread, poor woman we never like her outfits.

I don't mean to interfere but there is a fault in your speech: I can understand that everyone is happy and that the players wouldn't look at her blouse and think it looks good or it doesn't. The thing is that this is a fashion thread and so it is supposed to look at the clothes, no matter the person we are looking at is happy or sad or angry...
My point is: it's an important day to Spain, of course it is. Is that a reason not to watch and comment on the clothes, no it's not.
Besides, if you aren't interested in Letizia's blouse, with all due respect, skip this thread. However, I must agree with you: the blouse isn't definitely the most important thing of the day, at least not her blouse, the t-shirt the little Infantas were using is much more important ;)

I didn't want especially to go to this thread but I was surprised by the fact that in such day there is anyone who is intersted in Letizia's choice of the blouse...bad or good . This was the subject. Not that is good or bad.
You are right, I don't like it, I don't buy it.
I only was surprised because all my family watched the last events and nobody, but nobody was interested how is dressed Letizia or Infanta Elena or Queen Sophia. It was much thant that. Everybody looks at things differently.
But you have right :all of them liked the t-shirts of Leonor and Sophia.

If you are not interested on fashion, then I don't get why you enter on this thread. When the game started I was more interested on what Maxima was wearing, and I was really nervous because I wanted my country to win the world cup. I don't get why you can't be interested on both things at the same time, and if I am in a fashion thread I suppose to find like minded people, it would be different if I was in a soccer forum.

And not everyone is happy nor interested because Spain won, but they have an interest on Letizia's fashion choices so they cannot comment?:confused:

In other threads is very hard to find a negative opinions. And I don't think they are saints. Nobody has nothing to replay when there are any negative comments.
Is the last thing that I am interested this day. The blouse of Letizia. She's happy, her girls and husband are happy, The Royal Family is happy, the all Spain are happy, this is the important thing today not the blouse of Letizia. I hope she doesn' wake up in the morning struggle to decide what she will wear during this happy occasion. She is ok, I don't think the football team watch their blouse and said : Wow....is not a good blouse. They are grateful that she went for a trip from hours and she was body and soul suporting them. This is important today.

If it's the last thing you are interested in today then why did you come to the fashion thread for Letizia? :flowers:

HUGE BOOOOOOOOOOO for Leti today, today it was the day to wear RED

Personally, I'm happy that Letizia wore blue for the reception to meet the team, she really stood out in the sea of rojo! I barely noticed Queen Sofia, she just blended in. Letizia did right IMO. ;)

Personally, I'm happy that Letizia wore blue for the reception to meet the team, she really stood out in the sea of rojo! I barely noticed Queen Sofia, she just blended in. Letizia did right IMO. ;)

It was not about HER standing up, it was about the 23 guys that just won the world cup, being welcomed home by their royal family..

I was hearing in TVE that there was a million people on the street, wearing red (most of them of course). It wasa huuuuge celebration .It is their national color and today it was about being spanish, wearing your color is part or that pride that comes with wining what is the most important sports trophy. It's a pity their princess decided to be "cool" and wore blue. At least it was blue, one of the colors that "La furia" played with.

I think she was out of place in blue, with no allusion to the red and yellow in her outfit, specially in an outfit that we just saw last week!!!

Totally agree, avrilo! I don't think she gives a hoot what she puts on any more. Sad...

Blue top matches Felipe's blue jacket, that's the color of the uniform Spain won the Cup yesterday. I can understand the posters said they didn't like the blue top, although I like the top, but fashion is subjective, to each of her own taste, but complained about the blue color ? I don't see any red or yellow on JC's outfit either.

I think Letizia looks good. Blue compliments red. Though I am surprised that she didn't wear red. Too bad bc it's a great color on her.

Blue top matches Felipe's blue jacket, that's the color of the uniform Spain won the Cup yesterday. I can understand the posters said they didn't like the blue top, although I like the top, but fashion is subjective, to each of her own taste, but complained about the blue color ? I don't see any red or yellow on JC's outfit either.

I did mention that at least it was one of the colors that Spain used during this World Cup, not just yesterday. The blue uniform was lovely, I'm acutally wearing one of those lovely blue tshirts now.

I do think she should have worn red, cause everyone pays attention to her wardrobe always, and well everyone was wearing red today and it would have been a nice detail of her to "uniform" herself with the rest of her country. Juan Carlos might not have worn red, but he is the King and he addressed wonderfully to the boys.If you guys think her blue was ok. well we will have to agree to disagree, cause I'm not gonna stop thinking, she would have been better in red today, just today

Letizia's overall look is not bad at all, its one of her better looks but its not an official look, thats a look I would wear in Mallorca for dinner.
Wouldve been nice if Letizia indeed wore red, at least a red cardi/jacket or even the scarf worn at the games.

Wow...I didn't know that fashion can arouse the same passions like football. :flowers: (Letitia's fashion especially:lol:)
But now I found this thread very interesting. Thank you

This was a celebration, so she was wearing something festive and besides picture this Elena, Sofia and Letizia are all wearing red. It would've looked tacky. This way it looks more balanced in the pictures. And besides she did wear the colours of the champion's jersey.

The first time she wore that outfit, I didn't really like it. But now it's brilliant. I guess it's all about charisma ;)

July 13, 2010 - Letizia in skinny pants/jeans matched with a printed top

Look ** Top ** Shoes

Lovely look but for the Mallorca IMO. The look wouldve worked for me if she had worn nice white pants (loose fit) with that top and hair was in a ponytail. The flats are nice & quite cute but not for an official event.

She like Maxima need to learn how to put there hair up.
This is an official event?
The outfit is okay, but like you say dazzling, it's okay for the beach or holiday. Not a official event.

Can we bring back the days of platforms and the purple dress, i actually prefer those.

^^

At least she looked ok for an audience, this time I plead the fifth :cool:

I think she looks really nice. But honestly, this is something you can wear everyday. I don't know if it's appropriate for an audience. Although I like it ;)

The top is nice, but not for an audience.

The outfit is very similar with the ones she usual wears in audiences. The tunic is very beautiful. And Felipe´s tie suits nicely to Letizia´s tunic...
Hola
Hola

I think this is a nice summery outfit. The white skinny pants suit her and I don't mind the flats with this outfit. I actually also really like the pretty tunic. Maybe the outfit is indeed too casual, but I think she looked lovely anyway.

i agree she stood out, but it really was about the football players that day and not about letizia. i'm sure she didn't do it on purpose, but a cute red or yellowish top with her white trousers (so that it's not ALL red) would have done a nice job!

although it's true that blue was the colour of their last match's sportsuit, so i guess it's not too bad.

Look ** Top ** Shoes

Lovely look but for the Mallorca IMO. The look wouldve worked for me if she had worn nice white pants (loose fit) with that top and hair was in a ponytail. The flats are nice & quite cute but not for an official event.

She looks like a teenage girl with her dad. :ohmy:

Oh dear. It just seems to get worse... Baggy, white pants, a nondescript tunic top, and the same flats she just wore, (only this time around they are beige instead of blue??)
This is just not the way the Princess of Asturia should be dressing.

Look ** Top ** Shoes

Not liking this outfit too much. The top looks too big and the skinny pants are not going anything for her figure. :sad:

The tunic is nice, but the tight pants were too informal for the events. She should wear more dressy white pants and high heels.

Or even a nice white pencil skirt with nice heels :)

Letizia in Lleida today
The outfit in general is nice, although she could have worn something more colourful or black skirt and white blouse. I don't like the shoes at all. They don't fit to the rest of the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom