Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this colour on Letizia, it really looks great on her. The whole outfit works, and her hair looks great. She looks amazing! Yeah, Letizia!!!;)

I'm loving the orange dress! I'm with Melibea on the shoes though, they're not the best. Different than the other nude heels she's been wearing all the time, but the same story.

the dress isn´t new, she wore it before and I have to say it fitted much better then. I am not sure why, but the top part looks strange - either the push up is too big or maybe she really is pregnant.

She is definitely not pregnant. Her tummy could not be any flatter... no bump there! The top does look a bit off, but perhaps it's just the way she is standing?

She said that she was not going to have more children. So I suppose that she is not pregnant.

She wore the same dress on 2008 when Naruhito came to Spain, I don't remember if she wore it again.

Darn. I can never get pics from Cache... I would have liked to see her in the dress in 2008...

Thank you, Melibea! One thing is certain, she certainly hasn't put on any weight... and the top still seems off. :)

I think it's the dress which has not a good cut, it's by Varela if anyone is interested

Thanks again. That figures ... it is typical Varela. His tailoring is not the finest, imho.

Great color and dress! Her hair looks good as well. The shoes does not match well.

It's a pretty dress and looks very nice on her. Her hair looks the same to me.

Pretty dress and pretty color which is perfect. The cut does seem to fit her really well. I like the detailing on the waist.
Pitty the shoes didnt match the dress.
Wish she had done something with the hair like pull it back.

I agree. It can be a difficult colour to pull off, but it looks really nice on Letizia.

I've hardly seen her in that colour. It's a pity because she looks so good. Can't stand all that grey, black and brown on her.

A lot of photos here:
PPE Agency

She looks good. I like this dress and I don't mind the shoes (she can do a lot worse).
Over all a nice appearence.

Very beautiful dress and quite elegant! Orange is not one of my favourite colours, but it looks great on Letizia! :)

I think Letizia has wonderful shoes collection! I've always liked her shoes. They're very beautiful & look wonderful with the outfit!

Don't like the shoes, but I love the dress.

07-07-2010 Madrid Princess Letizia attended the audience to a representation of the parents association for the integration "San Federico" at Palacio de la Zarzuela in Madrid.

Outfit
Side Detail Detail2 Back

She just wore this with the jacket last week. I don't usually comment on how often she wears outfits but she should have waited or at least changed the shoes.

07-07-2010 Madrid Princess Letizia attended the audience to a representation of the parents association for the integration "San Federico" at Palacio de la Zarzuela in Madrid.

Outfit
Side Detail Detail2 Back

I liked the skirt the first time I sew it but find it a bit too short.
I like how its matched with a plain white shirt and a necklace. Some might find this look like a school girls uniform but I think it looked good for the event.

I have to admit that the skirt looks great but maybe a little too short. When it comes to Letizia´s shoes - she ist thin, probably too thin but when she uses flat shoes and the proportions are right, she looks a lot better than with the high heels (which I quite like for themselves).

That recycling was QUICK. I still don't like this outfit

That recycling was QUICK. I still don't like this outfit

Too quick for my taste. The more I see her outfit, the more I like it. But still I don't want to see it again this month ;)

i really like this outfit. i think it looks lovely. she's got great legs! i think the skirt combined with a plain white shirt looks lovely. very relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom