Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's please move on and discuss fashion and not Letizia's weight.
Further posts will be edited/deleted without notice.

Thanks

Letizia today at the meeting of the patronage of the foundation "Prince of Girona"

I think she looks lovely in this skirt. And I like her shoes, concerning of the bit I can see ;)

For me the clothes are not bad, but this is not what I expect to see a Crown princess wearing to an official event even if it is only a meeting with a foundation.

Now apart from that the outfit is ok, but the skirt a tad too short.

For me the clothes are not bad, but this is not what I expect to see a Crown princess wearing to an official event even if it is only a meeting with a foundation.

I know what you mean. Either she looks really conservative and old-fashioned or she is wearing mini-skirts with leather jackets.

I prefer her in conservative clothes, even if it makes look older, than having her wearing leather pants. At least the former is appropiate for a princess the other is not.

I think this outfit would look lovely in a 19 year old princess, the skirt is too short and too wide, it makes her legs look like straws and the flats are just too casual.

I think this outfit would look lovely in a 19 year old princess, the skirt is too short and too wide, it makes her legs look like straws and the flats are just too casual.

You took the words right out of my mouth....she looks like a school girl. She is dressing like someone half her age. Not a good look.

I think the skirt should have been longer and she would have looked fine.

IMO Letizia looks very nice. The skirt makes her legs look great, and I love the flats. I loved everything about her outfit. Good job, Letizia!!:flowers:

She certainly does not even resemble a Crown Princess, imho. She is going backwards in her appearance instead of forward. Not an elegant look in any stretch of the imagination...

The flats do not work with the outfit.
Matching the entire outfit with the same color is so 15 years ago. Blue purse, blue flats....blah, blah, blah.
I'm convinced Letizia has missed the style boat.

Do you really think so, CP5?? Unfortunately, Letizia has been missing the style boat for a long time... It is sad, as she used to make the style boat when she was first married...

Do you really think so, CP5?? Unfortunately, Letizia has been missing the style boat for a long time... It is sad, as she used to make the style boat when she was first married...

Really?? I can't imagine Letizia ever looking amazing.
I guess her sister's death or the burden of being royal is taking a toll on her.

Today's outfit seems too casual. It's not something that I would expect a Crown Princess to wear for a public engagment. It lacks polish.

I really prefer the way she dressed before her marriage and right after. It was much more professional and elegant, IMO.

I like this look from head to toe. Its pretty, it fits and perfect for the season.
It might not look too official for the event, maybe replacing her lovely flats for a pair of heels wouldve looked better.

I like this look too. I think she looks great. It's nice to see her in flats since she is usually in heels.

Overall, I like this look. I would have the skirt a bit longer and the flat look nice, a shoe with a 1-2 inch heel would also have been nice.:)

Oh, Letizia and Leonor are already sharing their size zero clothes.

Too short and rather school uniform than outfit of a CP who looks like Little Girl Lost in these pictures.

I love this look. Very nice blue colour and happy to see her once not on very high heels !

And more important... she looks fresh and relaxed.
It's a good appearence for her.

Letizia today at the meeting of the patronage of the foundation "Prince of Girona"

I think she looks lovely in this skirt. And I like her shoes, concerning of the bit I can see ;)

I don't mind the outfit, I love the jacket.

I like this outfit, good match with white and blue,also like the shoes and bag.

The butterfly flats don't suite a Crown Princess and makes her look too ridiculous especially for an official event. Leonor should wear butterfly flats not her mother.

This dress looks lovely!!! Its by Varela?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom