The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Heir Apparent

The white suit is just fine for the occasion, but where is her confidence? And that smile looks completely fake to me. I know I'm off topic, but she doesn't seem happy anymore. I'll leave it here. I agree, her hair doesn't look good.

Old 06-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Royalty View Post
I liked her in that white suit. She's so beautiful. I love the way she looks. Love seeing her smile.
The avatar that you have, Penny Royalty, is beautiful of Letizia. That is when she was beautiful, JMHO, of course. A different time period and a different woman.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The whit esuit is lovely and really flattering but worn with the wrong shoes IMO.
The top is not bad but I dont think it looks good with the suit.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

28/6 Audiences

One of the worst outfits being recycled. It has been worn to evening events and now to audiences, as usual there is no wardrobe strategy.

I personally find the design and style disgusting. It's almost that Letizia wants to stress how gaunt she looks, she doesnt just look thin but sick.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2010/PPE10062811.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2010/PPE10062825.jpg
Nude shoes - now to any possible outfit.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2010/PPE10062816.jpg
Old 06-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

To repeat one of her most ugly dresses again is one thing, her weight issue is indeed another.
I’m sorry, but she represents the typical image of full-blown anorexia here. There’s no use in turning a blind eye towards it anymore, and an outfit like this one appears to stress the point almost intentionally. I seriously hope that someone is going to be sensible enough to step up and intervene:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9039/ppe10062825.jpg
Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Royal Highness

She really looks sick!!! Nobody can say that this a natural slimness. For this reason it doesn't matter what she wears, everythink looks horrible.
Apart from that, I dont like the dress, the design looks cheap.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Courtier

That dress is awful and right now her hair is imo worse than Maxima's
Old 06-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The outfit is awful and she really needs to do something to her hair.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
The outfit is awful and she really needs to do something to her hair.
I have the same opnion, Lumutqueen.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
That dress is awful and right now her hair is imo worse than Maxima's
Very good comparison! Horrible dress and shoes.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
28/6 Audiences

One of the worst outfits being recycled. It has been worn to evening events and now to audiences, as usual there is no wardrobe strategy.

I personally find the design and style disgusting. It's almost that Letizia wants to stress how gaunt she looks, she doesnt just look thin but sick.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2010/PPE10062811.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2010/PPE10062825.jpg
Nude shoes - now to any possible outfit.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2010/PPE10062816.jpg
Never been a massive fan of this dress but i do like these nude shoes she is wearing as they are far better in my opinion than some of her platforms

Old 06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are all right the dress is awful, looks like something from a rack in Target's. But worse, is that she looks awful and that is sad.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Her recent appearance confirms what we all know or suspect. Apart from this issue, ugly dress indeed! Oh, and have I told you I dislike her shoes?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Aristocracy

I know this is a fashion thread, but could she be pregnant? If I remember correctly, she got really skinny and sick looking when pregnant with Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
28/6 Audiences

That is the main problem, there is no wardrobe strategy for these official
audiences. She is being photographed with different organizations and officials and it would make these photos look so casual with others in suits etc. She should be more consistent in dignified classic outfits.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Although I'm not totally against this dress, I think the necklace pushes it over the top from okay to gaudy. I would much prefer this dress without the necklace and a cute black cardigan. Now onto the weight issue, I do think that Letizia is naturally thin, but she, to me, is not looking healthy. Her face and skin are looking very shallow and discolored. She does need to take some time to care for herself.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Letizia is one of the busiest crown princesses in terms of the number of engagements she has publicly as well as all the behind the scenes work that goes on and i am sure she and Felipe will be glad come the end of july for a good summer holdiay in august to mallorca and where ever else they go and i am sure she will come back in september refreshed

i prefer Letizia in her plain shift dresses such as the stunning Felipe Varela emerald green one as i think she carried the bold one colour shifts of the best. A pattern on a petite person can be over powering

Old 06-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
To repeat one of her most ugly dresses again is one thing, her weight issue is indeed another.
I’m sorry, but she represents the typical image of full-blown anorexia here. There’s no use in turning a blind eye towards it anymore, and an outfit like this one appears to stress the point almost intentionally. I seriously hope that someone is going to be sensible enough to step up and intervene:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9039/ppe10062825.jpg
This outfit is muddled. If I had one word to describe the dress it would be "chaos". My eyes doesn't know where to look because there's so much going on.

I agree Boris, Letizia has an eating disorder.
I hope too that someone, anyone, will have the courage to confront her about it.
Sometimes people just want to smile and suck up to royals, but even they need someone who will tell them the truth.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Well, if she has an eating disorder - and I, personally, do think that as well -, it would also explain why her hair looks so bad most of the time. Poor thing, I hope she gets the best help.

The dress isn't my cup of tea, but I don't like the shoes either.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Heir Apparent

She most certainly is in need of help, and quickly, imho. Nothing is going to look good on her, no matter the designer, as long as she is not well.
Hopefully, the vacation will help her and put to rest all of these speculations.