Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looked lovely, simple outfit which was also a working look perfect for summer.
The pants fabric look like they wrinkle fast which dont look nice but the cut suits Letizia better than tight/straight pants. I like the top as well. The necklace isnt nice IMO but does add a touch to the overall look.
Nice shoes and nice belt.

The pants fabric is most probably Linen, which does indeed wrinkle!! Linen is known here in the USA as "Rich Wrinkles" as it is an expensive fabric. lol
I really do like her shoes, for a change...

The trousers look too big, IMO. But they're okay and the shoes look indeed nice. Not sure about the necklace. Overall this outfit is alright, but why always that masculine touch? :hmm:

The pants fabric is most probably Linen, which does indeed wrinkle!! Linen is known here in the USA as "Rich Wrinkles" as it is an expensive fabric. lol

I like this outfit.
Your right udyusa..it is linen and it's expensive.
One doesn't doesn't mind the wrinkles when it's linen.

The pants are nice and fit her well. Not crazy about the shirt, but not too bad. Her hair looks messy. If this is the type of style that gets messed up easily then a new style is needed. Nice shoes!

Definitely linen!

Indeed... which is one of the reasons I dislike it. I don't like looking all wrinkled, expensive or not! lol

I just can't help thinking she looks messy, hair and all beside her husband
in a suit. She seems to have lost the sense of what fashion suits what occasion.

I like her trousers and top, she looks nice. Linen?......what can I say? You just look at the material and it wrinkles, just like silk.

Though she combined the white shirt with the trousers very well - I don't mind the wrinkles, BTW - that awful necklace and belt almost ruined the look. Speaking of the necklace, does she always have to add something silly or girlish? It's becoming so annoying... The shoes are pretty - thank God! :)

Spanish Princess Letizia is pictured during an audience with the participants of the fifth edition of the "Europe Scholarships, Francisco de Vitoria University" program, in Madrid, central Spain, 23 July 2010

Outfit Detail Back Side Belt

Back to the good ol' clownish days... The white shirt is pretty though.

The cut of the trousers is just ugly and as if this wasn't enough it looks as if they are of shiny material... Mixed with those shoes and the tacky looking belt it's the opposite of pretty, IMO.
The shirt/blouse looks nice indeed.

Spanish Princess Letizia is pictured during an audience with the participants of the fifth edition of the "Europe Scholarships, Francisco de Vitoria University" program, in Madrid, central Spain, 23 July 2010

Outfit Detail Back Side Belt

I can't claim to be a big fan of the ensemble per se.

The belt is hideous.
I've never been a fan of those kind of trousers.

what destroys the look are the shoes ; otherwise i liked her outfit and suits her a lot ...

Todays look is quite nice minus the shoes but find it the same to yesterdays outfit but different pieces which made think when I first sew the pictures that it was the same outfit.

Last edited:
I dont think that this outfit would be too bad if she chose a different pair of shoes. Perhaps flats in beige would be better since the slacks are more cropped in style. I really like the shoes but not with this outfit. I dont feel they go well with slacks. They are more of a skirt-type of shoe, meant to show off the length of the legs. I do like the blouse, but the belt, I can do without.:flowers:

It is funny how we all try to be so nice and say one piece or the other
is nice , but not altogether.

I have been so disappointed with her outfits as of late. Her hair seems
to be so long and stringy and she tends to be very fashion forward (especially the shoes) when
you expect for her to dress as a "princess" on her official duties. Even the
costume jewelry gets to be so tacky when just a real jewel or two would
be nice!

Beautifully said, charlottes! I soo agree with you. Letizia is, after all, a Crown Princess and should dress accordingly. I am getting tired of her costume jewelry, as well. She could do so much better...

So true, Katrianna, but it looks just like what Letizia wears most of the time. Sigh and sad....

Nice blouse, hideous pants and shoes. The belt must the one of the ugliest pieces I have ever seen.

Good grief. WHAT is that dark grey blob thingy on her top??

lovely and nice look for Letizia,the colour of the blouse realy suits her and for once I like the scarf as it adds to the look BUT as usual the hair is a big mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom