Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 13 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: February 2010 - April 2010 **
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The outfit

Not a huge fan of this dress. The jewels attached are too much for her small frame. And the dress itself looks cheaply made.

P. Letizia attends audiences at Zarzuela
(photos posted by Lula)

Outfit
Detail

I don't know what to think about this, the oufit is appropiate but I don't like it specially the t-shirt and the trousers. They are ok but nothing interesting.

Outfit

I couldn't even recognize her :ohmy: I don't like this outfit at all, she looks too grey and her hair looks bad :ermm:

I like this outfit, the blouse is quite nice. She has flat shoes again. And because I like black and grey, the colours don´t bother me.
Daylife
Huffington Post
Here you can see details of the blouse (click the photo)
Huffington Post

Plain Jane once again... Not awful or hideous, but definitely INDIFFERENT... :nonono:

I like this outfit, the blouse is quite nice. She has flat shoes again. And because I like black and grey, the colours don´t bother me.
Daylife
Huffington Post
Huffington Post

If you look at the detail on the blouse it is very delicate - this is a very suitable spring blouse and i like this simple understated Letizia

I quite like this outfit, the blouse is lovely, IMO, and works very well with the black jacket. The ballerinas are very nice as well. The trousers are the only part I´m not ure about. Beautiful nacklace.

Princess Letizia and prince Felipe arriving to the funeral of Carmen Delgado Fernandez de Santaella, mother of Carlos Zurita, Duke of Soria, the husband of Infanta Margarita.
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture

I thought Letizia looked ok in the photo at Zarzuela. The outfit was not great but not horrible. I think perhaps a skirt or fancier pant suit would have looked better, but at least she had on decent professional clothes and shoes. I thought she also looked good at the funeral. She was appropriately dressed and the black coat was nice.

This is an "Another boring day behind the computer at the office" outfit...

;) it shows, doesnt it?

Yes black pants would have been better (also better matching with the necklace) than these grey, not very well tailored pants.
The hair is plain terrible, is it supposed to look trendy? Letizia looks older than she is while trying to look younger than she is, if that makes any sense.

well what do some of us want from her? to look older? younger? interesting?decent? i cant fathom how a woman wearing pants/jacket combo with a blouse that is covering her collar bones is trying to look young? she is not even wearing her heels that seem to be a favourite here. her hair looks nice, well cared for IMO and there is even a hint of a side parting. still, perhaps what we want are some shiny designer labels. i hope she can wear her armani pantsuit again. at least it will liven up the critiques

I think what is wrong many of the times is the combination of the pieces..yes back pants would looked mucht better but then she would appear a bit too dark!
I love the brown dress, casual but lovely, and those shoes are in fashion!!

She is definitely not a plain Jane. She is very attractive.

Yes, she is a young attractive woman. And a stunning one. But her fashion choices prove she hasn't realized it yet.;)

Daylife
Huffington Post
Huffington Post
Thanks for the close up of the blouse LadyFinn. I originally thought it was just stripes on her blouse. Now that I can see it better I love this lace intertwined in it. It's very delicate and pretty.

P. Letizia attends audiences at Zarzuela
(photos posted by Lula)

Outfit
Detail

I don't know what to think about this, the oufit is appropiate but I don't like it specially the t-shirt and the trousers. They are ok but nothing interesting.

I don't like all the pieces combined, this would look good if she was going to the office.

The top is lovely, its young & perfect for spring/summer. I think she could've matched it with an elegant skirt.
The jacket and pants boy fit nicely but would've looked nice with other pieces.

It makes her bottom half look smaller then her top half

I like her blouse and her skin glows and she wears the perfect makeup!
Overall OK look but I find eventhough she's wearing flats, her legs are like on her usual pumps ;)

I don't like all the pieces combined, this would look good if she was going to the office.

The top is lovely, its young & perfect for spring/summer. I think she could've matched it with an elegant skirt.
The jacket and pants boy fit nicely but would've looked nice with other pieces.
but she is going to her office! the audiences are held on their turf (as opposed to going to the offices/buildings of the organization in question) and as such are more relaxed events. this is usually where we see her more 'creative' outfits because i think she has decided to use her wardrobe that way.
keeping that in mind, i think this was actually a good outfit even if i didnt like the pants and the top. still, it could be that it is not a t-shirt as it seems to be but a nice romantic top

Letizia attends audiences at Zarzuela (16/4/2010)
Outfit
Hair
The dress is one of the best she has, but it would look better if the dress didn't look too big for her. She is too thin, look at her hand in the second photo! :sad:
And about the hair, no comment.

I love it, it´s one of my favourite dresses. No matter how many times she has worn it, I never get tired of seeing it.:flowers:
But those shoes...hadn´t she broken one of the heels??:ermm:

I love it, it´s one of my favourite dresses. No matter how many times she has worn it, I never get tired of seeing it.:flowers:
But those shoes...hadn´t she broken one of the heels??:ermm:

I thought about that, too. But maybe she liked them so much she bought more than one pair.

That dress is getting boring, I love it but i've seen it too much. She needs to retire it for a while.
If she broke a heel, she most likely replaced it with another one, or has more than one pair of the same shoe. ;)

I'm quite tired of this dress... please replace it for another one... no comments on shoes!
Please do something with the hair!!!!

I´ll never get bored to see this dress, it has such a lovely colour and design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom