Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this suit on her. I don't even mind the grey color! Her hair desperately needs some attention, however.

What is this that she received?
I have to agree. The gray is not an issue for me either. But yes, the hair needs a lot of attention. Color, cut & some styling tips!

Recycled outfit: Letizia at the 'Global Executive MBA' audience at the Zarzuela Palace.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I have always liked the colours of this outfit, especially the little cardigan is beautiful. Her hair looks nice today.

Again, I see nothing special or flattering. Total lack of style IMO. And all these size 0 clothes make her look so not feminine!

Recycled outfit: Letizia at the 'Global Executive MBA' audience at the Zarzuela Palace.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I have always liked the colours of this outfit, especially the little cardigan is beautiful. Her hair looks nice today.

I think the cardi makes this look look quite casual.
I wouldve liked this if it was worn with a purple fitted jacket or even with a nice black skirt and just the top which looks really elegent.

I'm sorry to say this, but Letizia is probably thee most boring princess out there. Just looking at her makes me yawn. If she doesn't have a stylist she should get one. If she already has a stylist then she needs to fire him. I would like to see an array of colors on her, instead gray and red, every once in a while. Also, it wouldn't hurt to have a updo every now and then.

The violet coloured cardigan and the blouse go nicely together. I didn't realize Letizia had such long legs.

I think the cardi makes this look look quite casual.
I wouldve liked this if it was worn with a purple fitted jacket or even with a nice black skirt and just the top which looks really elegent.

If she would wear some nice, normal heels it would make a huge difference in her appearance as well. Her pants would fall so much better.

If she would wear some nice, normal heels it would make a huge difference in her appearance as well. Her pants would fall so much better.

What do you mean by "nice normal heels"?

^^
Without platforms. I agree, is not that the shoes are ugly because many times I don't think so; but imo platforms shoes don't suit her body type, it makes her look thinner thatn she is.

I'm really thinking with the state of the economy in Spain that the RF might fear for their positions, so the Princess has really toned down everything from clothes to hair to makeup and jewelry. She's working really hard, but keeping her look very understated. Any other ideas?

The cardigan is pretty. I don't like the belt with this outfit tho.

Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Awful outfit, IMO :ermm:
The cardigan and shirt looks cheap. The pants are ok but she should match them with different shoes.

Love the trim on the red suit! The gray suit would look alot better without the trim and the gray blouse. Overall the 2 suits look sharp!

I'm really thinking with the state of the economy in Spain that the RF might fear for their positions, so the Princess has really toned down everything from clothes to hair to makeup and jewelry. She's working really hard, but keeping her look very understated. Any other ideas?

I definitely agree with you on this one. With the current economic situation in Spain, Letizia is making do of what she has no matter how much she has to repeat it. Spending lots of money on new clothes isn't going to help the RF at all. Maybe we will see a new for Victoria's wedding, maybe not.

Awful outfit, IMO :ermm:
The cardigan and shirt looks cheap. The pants are ok but she should match them with different shoes.

Heavens, she looks scrawny in those trousers! :ermm:
And only a few days ago she was impeccably dressed in that beautiful red outfit.

I realize that economies are on everyone's minds, but I don't see where Letizia wearing one of her beautiful suits would offend anyone. She would be recycling her wardrobe and there would be no arguments. I still feel if Felipe is wearing a nice suit, then Letizia should look equally nice. The cardigan is so casual and looks totally out of place.

Recycling is not bad per se. But she has a lot of clothes from her first years that she can still wears and she doesn't use. The problem is that she reuses always the same clothes and that she always wears exactly the same outfit. and other crown princesses also recycle but as they try to shake things a bit, they don't look as they always wear the same.

Recycling is not bad per se. But she has a lot of clothes from her first years that she can still wears and she doesn't use. The problem is that she reuses always the same clothes and that she always wears exactly the same outfit. and other crown princesses also recycle but as they try to shake things a bit, they don't look as they always wear the same.

Well said. Her outfits were much better during her engagement time before the wedding and in her first years after the wedding. I don't understand why she doesn't wear anything from this time. She looked really beautiful back then. In German I would say "Modepüppchen" to her now but I don't know a good translation for that word. I don't like her "new" style as much as her old one. She has changed a lot.
To end with something positiv, every now and then she wears something that doesn't look too bad ;)

Same old, same old. A good quality and well put together outfit doesnt have to be expensive and wearing cheap, low quality stuff is certainly not a SRF policy as an answer to the economic crisis since Queen Sofia hasnt changed her style of clothing / recycling one bit.

Well said, DofM, and so very true. Queen Sofia always looks like a Queen from head to toe. Letizia only has to look at her to know just how to dress...

Letizia and Felipe visiting king Juan Carlos at the hospital in Barcelona
Hola
Profimedia
Nice outfit, I like the way the scarf and the bag give colour to it.

Very casual outfit, I like it.

i loved both looks with and without coat and the bag is lovely !!

I prefer it with the coat on. However, I have one question. Is it Really that cold that Letizia needs to wear that heavy scarf?? A lovely silky one would look so much better, IMO. It is Spring after all...

Well today was sunny around here, and in we had some hot days, but since last week it was colder so the trench was appropriate for the climate, as you say the scarf was too much. Imo that's the reason of why she left the hospital without the trench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom