Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for me the outfit is a bit too masculine too. But overall she looked quite chic - blouse looks nice & the necklace interesting. I just decided that I won't do comments on her shoes anymore... :whistling:

An androgynous look on a teenage body... Could this get worse?! :ninja:

^^
I've seen these photos:

And really the suit doesn't fit her, the pants are too small. The jacket doedn't suit her body type either, imo is too wide in the shoulders, it makes her even thinner.The blouse is nice but too casual with this suit. And I don't dislike the necklace but it doesn't match the rest of the outfit. I haven't seen the shoes but I think I pass.

So I agree with you NoorM. not a good day for her.

Not as far as I'm concerned, Noor. The fabric and the platform ballerina shoes? The worse part is it appears that both of them are dressed in the same fabric... and neither one looks good. Is it possible that they got a discount? :)

Oh boy, her platforms are getting higher and scarier... :eek: :D Does she really think she found the best way to be closer to the average Spaniard?

^^

She has already the average height, the problem is that P. Felipe hasn't, he is taller :cool:

Oh no, I wasn't talking about her height. Lowering the standards and messing up her looks is supposed to make her more popular in Spain? That's how I meant it.

This is true... but she knew that when she married him! Letizia just looks ridiculous trying to keep up with Felipe. It does her no favors by trying...

On many occasions, the average person on the streets of Spain are dressed way smarter than Letizia, sad to say. She needs to take a good look at herself before she leaves her palace. Just IMHO...

Oh no, I wasn't talking about her height. Lowering the standards and messing up her looks is supposed to make her more popular in Spain? That's how I meant it.

Well, if I tell you the truth I think that no one is interested on her, maybe the women that buys Hello or Lecturas, and the republicans :lol: But in general the people are not interested in the monarchy. I only know what they do because I follow them on interet but if you watch only the news on tv, you will not get much info about them, maybe a little mention on what they inaugurated that day.

When she started this new look there were more news about her, but right now not so much. And all the magazines say that she is one of the best dressed women in Spain :rolleyes:

This is true... but she knew that when she married him! Letizia just looks ridiculous trying to keep up with Felipe. It does her no favors by trying...

I don't think she tried to keep up with Felipe. She wore flat shoes when attending events with him too. Why can she just like platforms that are still in fashion ? Many women in Spain (I saw so many platforms at the recent French-Russian state dinner in Paris too) wore platforms including some old politicians.

^^
I think she can wear what she likes even if it's platforms (when it's appropiate for the even, of course), but this ones are ugly at least imo.

And I haven't seen anyone here with this kind of shoes.

^^
Maybe it's because I live in a very casual city, and not many people wear high heels

think i read the new shoes are from Magrit - platform shoes and such like are very very popular everywhere and it is hard to find any designer that has not been influenced by this trend in the past year

Letizia today in Trujillo, recycling one of her own favourite outfits.
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
I haven´t been bored with this outfit yet, I still like it. And this time nice shoes too.

I love this outfit, i don't think i've seen it before.

I remember this outfit from before. It's one of my favourites of hers as well.

probably be fair to say that the black and white Chanel copy is Letizia's most worn outfit

Nice shoes again

I like this outfit a lot. The jacket is very nice. Lovely shoes :flowers:

This is so much better, I agree. I like the jacket and the blouse a lot.

She looks so elegant!
ja ja ja I read words "recycling" I thought she would be be putting cans and jars for the recycling! :lol:

Now I like this outfit, Letizia looks good in it and professional.:flowers:

It would be nice if letizia recyced this outfit in a different way, for all the times I remember it has been with the same blouse and all black pants look the almost the same.

I like this outfit on Letizia. Best I've seen in awhile.

It would be nice if letizia recyced this outfit in a different way, for all the times I remember it has been with the same blouse and all black pants look the almost the same.
I agree with you. Letizia should mix her outfits a bit (or use different accessories) so they look fresh and different.

Platform shoes are very popular in Letizia and you can find them in every shoe shop in Spain, even higher than Letizia´s is just a question of fashion trends, and Spain is the second most important shoe maker after Italy...so she must wear the last trends to promote one of the most important industries in Spain that is suffering a lot because of the finantial crisis and the Chinese low quality shoes production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom