Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes ruins the outfit. The rest is okay, but nothing special.

Well ... I think she looks great today. I love these shoes, and all her look is breathtaking. She looks better in reality than in pictures - I saw her in other occasion. So I imagine how it looks in reality today.
Stunning!

I like her look today, I even don´t mind the shoes. She looks very good and somehow in a better mood lately. Hope she can keep it.

I love her shoes! Not very fond of usually but these ones are gorgeous!

A very beautiful and fashionable Letizia today! that's a great look!

The whole outfit it great and quite fashionable, even the shoes, I like them a lot. Especially the jacket is beautiful.

those type of shoes are in every shop - very fashionable at the minute

Love the jacket and the contrast of neutral against black

Just because these shoes are in every shop and very fashionable right now doesn't mean they are ok to wear for this event. Save them for an evening out. Good grief, she takes a semi nice outfit and makes it look ridiculous.

OMG! I can't explain just how ugly those shoes are to me. It doesn't go with the outfit. I'm glad she's tried to wear something different, but golly, did she have to wear that! The purse was okay. Two thumbs down on thee entire outfit.

I feel the same way as you, CP5 re the horrible shoes! I also didn't care for the purse as it looked cheap, imho. Make that three thumbs down...

another mismatched outfit. the top part is ok, nice jacket, but the cut of the trousers doesnt work for a small person like letizia and the shoes are plain awful, similar to this outfit:
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3895/88191979.jpg

i guess thats only a foretaste of the (for her age and position) horrible footwear that letizia is going to wear in spring and summer. despite all the trying and tampering, she is not the average girlie, what makes the whole look ridiculous.

Good grief. Will she never learn?? With all she has at her disposal she just continues to make ridiculous choices. A Crown fashion Princess?? I think not...

Good grief. Will she never learn?? With all she has at her disposal she just continues to make ridiculous choices. A Crown fashion Princess?? I think not...

I don't think she ever will. I guess we're just gonna have to get used to her style:bang:.

I like the outfit especially the shoes. Is the designer magrit?

lololol So, now you're gonna start from the shoes? It's a nice outfit. Again, I like the jacket more than the rest.

^^
I started with the shoes because I was seeing the photos of the event, and I read your post :lol: And I coudn't resist ;)

I like the jacket and the pants fit her, at last. But the shirt she is wearing looks semi transparent and even if it isn't I don't like it; but if it wasn't for those shoes I would say that the outfit is nice.

2 days - 2 very similar outfits. It's boring. I don't like the shoes, love the jacket. The scarf is unnecessary IMO>

Close up of the bag:
Profimedia
Close up of the shoes:
Profimedia

The jacket is nice, so is the bag. The scarf, blouse and the pants OK too. But the shoes aren´t.

The shoes would be cute w/o the platform. The color is lovely: Deep royal blue.

The outfit works nicely with teh scard on, when the scarf is off, the whole look is very boring.

Princess Letizia attended the delivery of scholarships for postgraduate studies abroad in the Caja Madrid Foundation at Museo Reina Sofia in Madrid.
Outfit
Side
Detail
Hair
Hair2
Shoes

Way to casual an outfit because of the color choice of navy and light gray. I don't think the jacket and top fit her from looking at the side photo. In my opinion she seems to miss the mark this year. Previous year she looked appropriate.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom