Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally an engagement at which her current overly casual style, so frequently worn for the wrong occasions, looks appropriate.

so true :p
Letizia looked nice on that occasion, good to see a change in hairstyle. The trousers are so tight, I wonder how she got them onto her legs that are not a pretty sight, like sticks.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/20219078.jpg

Felipe in casual clothes is a disaster. His style may have been kind of sexy in the 70ies but for a man in his early forties in 2010 ... good lord. Because he is always in suits he never seems to update his private wardrobe.

There are two people that come to my mind when I look at Felipe - Al Bundy and Mr Bean. He should do more hiking, where Leitiza keeps lacking weight Felipe keeps gaining some.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/20219061.jpg

^^
you liked that name didn't you? :lol:
Well for the event, she was ok, although knowing the climate of the north she should have wore something warmer; but at least she did something to her hair and she was wearing something that matched the event. And she left the letizios at home for the camino. :whistling:

Of course I did! :D Sure, she finally wore something appropriate.

Letizia Attends the Opening of 'I Foro Espana-Mexico'

Outfit
Detail
Hair

The first time I liked it, but repeating the whole outfit again so soon? :ohmy:

The first time I liked it, but repeating the whole outfit again so soon? :ohmy:

Letizia wore this suit first time on the 21th November 2008 with a white top and different shoes:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Then she wore the suit with the same top and shoes as today, on the 10th April this year:
ANP Beeldbank
Then she wore the suit with the white top again at the official photo released on 5th May:
Daylife

This suit is beautiful and I don´t mind her recycling it. This top today gives nice colour to the outfit, so do the shoes.

^^
Yes, you're right. But she is wearing the exact same outfit, that's why I said the whole outfit, not only the suit which I do like.

I really like this suit, but whole outfit is quite boring. Pink blouse+ pink shoes+pink bag- for me too much.

I was glad to finally see Letizia wearing something else, until I realized she already wore this outfit a few times. I don't like wearing the same outfit twice, even though I do occasionally, but this is just over the top. She could at least wait a year or something before wearing it again! Letizia really needs to take more pride in her overall attire. I've always believed that the way these royals dress is a reflection of their country. She's often really busy with official duties, but I wish she would put some energy into her wardrobe.

Both Sofia and Letizia recycled their clothes a lot when they were new. For example, Sofia's pink suit at the Easter Mass, she wore it a few times this season, so did her light green suit. Although Letizia's white suit was from 2008, she hadn't recycled until recently, but it's pretty much expected she is going to recycle this suit for another few times at least.

Most of the Royals recycle their outfits quite often and I do see no problem with it. I like this suit, but I'm disappointed when it comes to the hairstyle.

Hmm... Too messy for my taste. At least in that close up.

I really like this outfit as have mentioned several times before, but when I saw it today my first thought was "Oh no, not again!". I have nothing against recycling, but not weekly. I would be really glad to see this suit in two month ;) And maybe not with this pink T-Shirt underneath but a different colour.

It is a lovely suit. Too bad she has to ruin it with those awful shoes every time she wears it...

It is a lovely suit. Too bad she has to ruin it with those awful shoes every time she wears it...

Werent those supposed to be broken at the last event? Looks like lots of superglue around Zarzuela or a replacement pair on hand :p

I dont mind repeating the suit as its a classic, she can still wear it in ten years time.

Too bad she has to ruin it with those awful shoes every time she wears it...
I agree. For a minute there I thought I was seeing double and my lasik surgery had screwed up, then Russo realized they are platform shoes. . . .

I agree. For a minute there I thought I was seeing double and my lasik surgery had screwed up, then Russo realized they are platform shoes. . . .

aka Letizios! :) Apart from our sight, this thread also offers the opportunity to practice our Spanish. Thumbs up! :flowers: :winkiss:

The outfit is super chic and particularly the jacket! The shoes are getting tackier and more dangerous... I also find the clutch ugly. JMO

I know I´m going to be the only one, but this time I really like the shoes. But Imo she has chosen the wrong pants to wear them, they look too short, and a bit too wide, awful.
The jacket and clutch are so elegant, not too fond of the top.
The whole outfit looks mismatched.

I think the outfit looks quite lovely. I like the 7/8 trousers and the jacket.
I agree with NoorMeansLight about the shoes and clutch:
I think the clutch looks quite tacky and the shoes look horrible and cheap in close-ups (while they look okay in full length views).

Last edited:
Fashionable outfit. I really like it, except the clutch-not my cup of tea. I like the shoes, they're better then some of her platforms.

I'm undecided, the outfit doesn't look too bad, with another shoes it would have looked totally appropriate for the event, but this ones make the look too casual. And the pants don't fit her very well imo.

I know I´m going to be the only one, but this time I really like the shoes. But Imo she has chosen the wrong pants to wear them, they look too short, and a bit too wide, awful.
The jacket and clutch are so elegant, not too fond of the top.
The whole outfit looks mismatched.

I agree with you, even with the shoes. What doesn't mean that I would ever wear them myself but somehow I think it's her style and they look okay in the full length pic. Very "Letizia". :p
I don't like the clutch, though.

liked her outfit but I think other shoes will go better with trousers; but she looked happy and chic

The shoes could look nice but not with the trousers. Maybe a skirt would have been better. But the jacket looks really great. Her hair is okay, she could do more with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom