The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Courtier

The outfit
The hair
Detail of the jacket
The abanico

I like the jacket but an entire outfit of that boring grey
She looks nice but in this case I find her a bit too formal, although I prefer this than what she usually wears

And I love abanicos

Old 05-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I like this outfit. I'm really tired of grey too, but at least it's well-tailored and very decent. Her hair is a mess IMO. Really awful!

Old 05-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Courtier

^^
It was very windy outside, this time we can excuse her
Old 05-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent

But the suit is grey! She needs to be wearing some pretty bright colors for a change. I Do like the lining of the suit, however. Lovely color...
Old 05-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
But the suit is grey! She needs to be wearing some pretty bright colors for a change. I Do like the lining of the suit, however. Lovely color...
Well, she had a striking red suit yesterday ...
Old 05-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, she did. But, the blouse was grey and the shoes were grey! I guess one just has to assume that she loves ... Grey!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Nobility

I'm not a fan of her grey either. It's spring for heaven's sake. Why not wear light colours or dresses with pattern and designs on it?
We'll see what she'll wear tomorrow. I fear it won't be better...

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 05-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Yes, she did. But, the blouse was grey and the shoes were grey! I guess one just has to assume that she loves ... Grey!
It's too bad she didn't turn that jacket inside out, did you notice the lining was shocking pink??
Old 05-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

The grey suit is by Lorenzo Caprille (i read this in an earlier Letizia fashion thread) and she first wore it back in 2008

Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this suit on her. I don't even mind the grey color! Her hair desperately needs some attention, however.

What is this that she received?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I like this suit on her. I don't even mind the grey color! Her hair desperately needs some attention, however.

What is this that she received?
I have to agree. The gray is not an issue for me either. But yes, the hair needs a lot of attention. Color, cut & some styling tips!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Recycled outfit: Letizia at the 'Global Executive MBA' audience at the Zarzuela Palace.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I have always liked the colours of this outfit, especially the little cardigan is beautiful. Her hair looks nice today.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Again, I see nothing special or flattering. Total lack of style IMO. And all these size 0 clothes make her look so not feminine!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Recycled outfit: Letizia at the 'Global Executive MBA' audience at the Zarzuela Palace.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I have always liked the colours of this outfit, especially the little cardigan is beautiful. Her hair looks nice today.
I think the cardi makes this look look quite casual.
I wouldve liked this if it was worn with a purple fitted jacket or even with a nice black skirt and just the top which looks really elegent.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Royal Highness

Boring outfit, nice hair.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm sorry to say this, but Letizia is probably thee most boring princess out there. Just looking at her makes me yawn. If she doesn't have a stylist she should get one. If she already has a stylist then she needs to fire him. I would like to see an array of colors on her, instead gray and red, every once in a while. Also, it wouldn't hurt to have a updo every now and then.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Courtier

The belt
Old 05-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

The violet coloured cardigan and the blouse go nicely together. I didn't realize Letizia had such long legs.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I think the cardi makes this look look quite casual.
I wouldve liked this if it was worn with a purple fitted jacket or even with a nice black skirt and just the top which looks really elegent.
If she would wear some nice, normal heels it would make a huge difference in her appearance as well. Her pants would fall so much better.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
If she would wear some nice, normal heels it would make a huge difference in her appearance as well. Her pants would fall so much better.
What do you mean by "nice normal heels"?

Closed Thread