Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, CP5! I do, as well. It seems to me that if we 'commoners' feel this way Letizia certainly should. It just seems she doesn't put forth the effort like used to...

It just seems she doesn't put forth the effort like used to...

That's what I wanted to say:flowers:. The effort is not there anymore. Someone mentioned on her evening thread that her hair looked healthier then and I agree. She looked more vibrant. I guess even royal life can take its toll.

She just always looks the same to me. Different event but same outfit, hair, shoes. Nice that she used a necklace instead of her usual scarf.

:previous:

Agreed. It's getting boring. I would like to add that those shoes aren't a hit - IMHO.

Here's the deal, when you're with your husband you shouldn't dress like your husband! Boring as usual.

For me this time the main problem is not that she wore the same again. Although she could have change at least the necklace. But that the suit doesn't match at all the shirt, and the shoes are big no in my opinion.

Oh for goodness sakes. Letizia is a CP and as such, she should know better! She is just Not looking her best at all lately and there is no excuse, imho. She most certainly has the means and yet she seems to do nothing to make the most of what she has at her disposal. Her shoes have just become a running joke but is Not funny anymore. She needs to take stock of what she is looking like and make some big changes in her wardrobe. She is such a beautiful woman but she isn't taking advantage of that....

This outfit is not so bad. Much better than what she's been wearing.

The lacey blouse and pretty cardi with embelishments add a nice femine touch to this outfit.

May 28, 2010 - Letizia in beige & white. The jacket is very pretty, very elegent & reminds me of the many flattering jackets in the first few years of her marriage.
I do like the pants, they look really cool IMO.
I like the overall look even if it is a bit dull.

Close up ** Full View

Lovely outfit. A bit too boring and safe but a lot better than some of the looks she's been sporting.

Overall the outfits nice. A little more color than usual. I wish the pants weren't so baggy. Would've looked better if it was fitted.

I like the jacket, but the outfit is slightly boring.

A very nice outfit. The collar of the blouse looks interesting, I would like to see better photos of the outfit. The colour suits Letizia and the jacket is beautiful.

I like the pants this time, the whole look is fashionable and appropriate for the event.

Letizia with Felipe and the royal couple at Badajoz, the Day of the Armed Forces
Diario de Navarra
Diario de Navarra
I have always liked this outfit. This time with beautiful shoes.
She wore this outfit last July with different accessories
BelgaPicture

It does look odd and kind of mismatched to me. Not sure if the outfit is right for this kind of occasion either, JMO. The Queen's outfit looks much more elegant and appropriate.

I like the outfit, but Letizia looks impossible thin wearing that blouse.

The beige jacket is lovely, but her trousers are way too baggy!
This white outfit is much nicer. Lovely skirt.

Letizia with Felipe and the royal couple at Badajoz, the Day of the Armed Forces
Diario de Navarra
Diario de Navarra
BelgaPicture
This is a beautiful blouse and pretty floral skirt. A nice summer looking outfit. However I prefer the pumps she wore previously.

I'm sorry, but I see nothing elegant or even pretty about this outfit. The blouse is just hanging on Letizia and the hem of the skirt is uneven. The shoes although dainty, just do not appear to match anything. She just keeps on missing it, imho....

I'm sorry, but I see nothing elegant or even pretty about this outfit. The blouse is just hanging on Letizia and the hem of the skirt is uneven. The shoes although dainty, just do not appear to match anything. She just keeps on missing it, imho....

I agree. The skirt and the blouse are not elegant. She almost looks sloppy. She doesn't have to wear white with white. Matching exactly is so 15 years ago. I think Letizia goes into her closet and wears the outfits she wore while in grade school. There are too many awesome designers out there for a princess to look like this. I've realized Letizia just cannot dress.

BelgaPicture

The outfit did look much better on her last July.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom