Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: February 2010 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks much better that most days. Something is just "off." Her hair looks horrible, and I'm not sure I agree that her makeup is perfect. Sometimes she looks like she grabs her clothes, throws them on and then walks out the door. She doesn't look like she takes much time getting ready.

Letizia looks lovely today, this suit is perfect. The top and the shoes give nice colour to this outfit. Funny, when I was thinking what outfit she would wear today, I thought for this suit. She wore this suit with white top at the "Lazo de Dama" in November 2008:
BelgaPicture

Finally a skirt ;) I think she looks gorgeous. She should wear dresses like this more often. The colours really suit her. Not always those grey and black outfits...

OMG, the look is gorgeous!

Classy suit with nice touches of pink. Perfect! :flowers:

Todays white suit is great on Letizia - i really liked it worn this time with the pink top

White really is Letizia's perfect colour

Letizia looked really lovely. The pink blouse underneath the white jacket was beautiful. It really brought out her colouring. Love it!

:ROFLMAO:

one of her heels broke after the event, maybe she will realise that those shoes are dangerous and she will stop using them!

It's a classy suit indeed and the top underneath looks very beautiful too. The hair is a mess, and not because it was a bit windy - she needs to do something about that immediately. I'm not surprised at all that the heel broke. She has been wearing these lavender monstrosities over & over again. :cool: Time for a change.;)

She is one of the most beautiful crown princesses with lovely features and a naturalness about her.

The white suit and pink/mauve top underneath is perfection. Too bad I can't say the same for her makeup and hair. Whe looks like she slept in both. She really needs a haircut.

What a beautiful white suit with just a splash of colour in the blouse and shoes. I like how the blouse is ruffled. It's a nice contrast to the simple, crispness of the suit. The flower on the lapel adds a nice feminine touch to it as well. Nicely done. One of her better outfits so far this year imo.

Wow!! Princess Letizia looks stunning. Perfect suit and I love her hair and make up. I have the same shoes.:)

I also agree that Letizia looked wonderful today. Excellent fit of her suit, and both the white and pink colors look really good on her. I thought she was dressed really well and appropriately for the occasion.

Letizia looks great! I love the cut, style and fit of her suit. Anyone know if it's
new?

Princess Letizia of Spain (C) attends the Salon de Gourmets international fair at IFEMA on April 12, 2010 in Madrid, Spain.
The outfit
Detail of the necklace (?)

Today is appropiate for the event she is attending, but does she have to dress in the same colour from head to to toe? The dress with nude tights and classic shoes would have looked ok, but how she style the dress does not look sophisticated in my opinion.

I'm glad that Letizia recycled this lovely dress with fantastic neckline.
Daylife
Daylife
I wish that she would have had different shoes, but I like brown tights with this dress.

Letizia and Felipe signed today the book of condolences for Poland's late President Lech Kaczynski:
Daylife
Daylife

The white suit on Saturday
The Huffington Post - Princess Letizia On Saturday: Wonderful In White (PHOTOS)
And the dress today
The Huffington Post - Princess Letizia's Lavish Neckline: Love It Or Leave It? (PHOTOS, POLL)

I never liked this cheap and low quality dress. The dark stockings and the brown booties both look awful as well IMO. Thumbs down!

I'm glad that Letizia recycled this lovely dress with fantastic neckline.
Daylife
Daylife
I wish that she would have had different shoes, but I like brown tights with this dress.
I love the neckline. It adds some nice decoration to this simple dress.

I totally agree with NoorMeansLight! The tailoring is awful and the cheap faux decoration at the neckline is even worse IMO. Two thumbs down!

I agree with Noor and Udyusa. This was not Letizia's best look at all. The colors don't flatter her, and those shoes are really unattractive with that dress. Maybe lighter color tights/stockings would have been ok, but I don't like these dark brown tights at all with this outfit. To go from the white suit and pink top to this....disappointing. On a separate note, I thought she looked very classy and appropriate when she signed the book of condolences for the Polish president.

The white suit ensemble is spot on and super appropriate for the type of ceremony Letizia. The brown dress is okay if a little too short, but those brown short boot shoes need to go, it's spring already!

One the rare occasions, when Letizia wears "normal" shoes, the difference is so obvious to see, it changes her whole look to somewhat appropriate.

But in 99% its just awful. The scruffy ankle boots look like a relict from Madonna's Like A Virgin days (80s for those who cant remember). And those pink shoes with the strange platform design that looks like coloured mud got stuck under the shoe - glad to hear that the heel finally broke. Maybe this means "bin" not only for the pink model, but also for the grey or blue or whatever colour is still around in the closet.

The hair looks ridiculous with the Madonna-middle-parting style and touching it all the time doesnt make it better but only more respectless when attending an event. Touching can be avoided when pinning it up - but that would reveal even more of Letizia's ever changing face, maybe a valid reason to keep it down :p

I have never seen it in pictures but if so, strictly speaking quite right:flowers:

One the rare occasions, when Letizia wears "normal" shoes, the difference is so obvious to see, it changes her whole look to somewhat appropriate.

But in 99% its just awful. The scruffy ankle boots look like a relict from Madonna's Like A Virgin days (80s for those who cant remember). And those pink shoes with the strange platform design that looks like coloured mud got stuck under the shoe - glad to hear that the heel finally broke. Maybe this means "bin" not only for the pink model, but also for the grey or blue or whatever colour is still around in the closet.

The hair looks ridiculous with the Madonna-middle-parting style and
HTML:
touching it all the time doesnt make it better but only more respectless when attending an event.
Touching can be avoided when pinning it up - but that would reveal even more of Letizia's ever changing face, maybe a valid reason to keep it down :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom