Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: February 2010 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note on the leather leggings, that someone posted in Hola.com and we hadn't noticed. They look too big for her, they should be tighter

Just a note on the leather leggings, that someone posted in Hola.com and we hadn't noticed. They look too big for her, they should be tighter
if it's a legging yes
if pant...no

Sometimes I think that Letizia could go on an official event wearing a potatoe back and still some members here would call it wonderful and fashionable. :bang:
No matter what she wears; for some aroud this forums it is ALWAYS pefect. This is sooo not objective at all.

princechermed said:
LETIZIA HAS ALWAYS SHOWN NO INTEREST IN STEREOTYPES
who is talking about stereotypes in this forums???

Sometimes I think that Letizia could go on an official event wearing a potatoe back and still some members here would call it wonderful and fashionable. :bang:
No matter what she wears; for some aroud this forums it is ALWAYS pefect. This is sooo not objective at all.
Maybe you're right because personnaly , i am so admirative of her personnality, her behavior as a lady, most of all as a princess so what ever she wear she is correct for me , I mean it would be so easy to take a personnal stylist and beeing perfect she doesn't why ? her message is clear and simple..."what I wear is not important at all "
I like this so much
here i would'nt chocked if I see my own Boss dressed like Letizia yesterday ...I am not chocked by the leather pant of letizia
But i am disgusted ...when I see Princesses or Queens showing very very very expensives and never recycled clothes when people living so dificult time

her message is clear and simple..."what I wear is not important at all "

if it wasnt important why the need for some proper "look at me!" outfits in recent months that become the talk of the day instead of the cause?

One can admire a person and dislike some of her clothes anyway.
But i am disgusted ...when I see Princesses or Queens showing very very very expensives and never recycled clothes when people living so dificult time
I don't know any Queens or Princesses that do not recycle their clothes.

One can admire a person and dislike some of her clothes anyway.

I don't know any Queens or Princesses that do not recycle their clothes.

queens and 1st ladies in middle east does not recycle their clothes :flowers:

THIS WOMEN ARE OLDER THAN LETIZIA, TALK ABOUT POSITION IS JUST SOMETHING RIDICULOUS FOR ME...LETIZIA HAS ALWAYS SHOWN NO INTEREST IN STEREOTYPES

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080930/293.theron.paltrow.093008.jpg

Yes, and it's something I like about her . I'm really tired of the "politically correct" (I don't know if it can be said in english ...:ermm:) .

Fashion , dressing in general has nothing to do with Age or social Class, is just a question of elegance, Princess Letizia is pretty, she has a very nice body and shape , so she can wear a lot of outfits (more or less Fashion, couture or expensive) when a lot of woman can not .
IMO I find her much more elegant in "cheap" or "average" clothes than others (royal or not) ladies who spend Millions and Millions for their clothes....

Nothing more to add .

In most of cases , mostly when it comes to fashion sense, it's impossible to be objective . It's about taste and tastes are always subjective, no matter how hard you try to be as honest as possible .

Last edited by a moderator:
YES Avrilo it's very intersting discussion , personnaly, i don not find any problems with CP Letizia style , most af alla compared to some others princesses ...
i am not choking by far by this leather pants or her miniskirts, I just find Her Just ... very less choking by some horribles (natan) outfits wore sometimes by somes princesses for exemple....[my bolding]
When some Crown Princesses or Princesses in question wear more chocking outfits by some horribles such as Natan, they are duly criticised for making wrong fashion choices. Surprisingly no one in these threads tries to drag Crown Princess Letizia's middle-class poorly matched and/or tailored choices into the conversation to justify bad ensembles of other Crown Princesses or Princesses as it is done in this particular thread. It is rather annoying to see never-ending remarks about Natan's poor designs and his royal clients. Yes, we do know that particular Crown Princesses and Princesses should explore other designers with better tailoring skills, who use less shiny fabrics and wild patterns.

her message is clear and simple..."what I wear is not important at all "
I find it very amusing how some of Letizia's fans seem to insist that she doesn't care about fashion. Wearing mini-skirts or leather pants to give the message "what I wear is not important at all " - now, that's what I call "innovative". :D
Btw, I am not critizising Letizia for her fashion choices, I am just laughing about the use of stereotypes on this board.

True, as it happens with every princess/famous person in the world....:whistling:
Fans are fans, dear. Just take a look to this forum. Letizia isn´t the only princess who is ALWAYS perfect for her fans no matter what she wears...

In most of cases , mostly when it comes to fashion sense, it's impossible to be objective . It's about taste and tastes are always subjective, no matter how hard you try to be as honest as possible .

Actually what is beautiful or not can sometimes be very very subjective. In major arts, like painting and scultpure for example, there were and still are timeless rules and canons of good taste. Examples: How can anyone say, or worse, believe that Grace Kelly was ugly or that Letizia's platform shoes are beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic? To be brief, I think from now on we had better question our own taste rather than come here and struggle to prove that this or that outfit is beautiful, because it is or because another princess dresses awfully, too, or more awfully than our favourite princess. Think about it - I mean all of you, not just Anita.;)

maybe if she had worn a different pair of shoes the outfit would've been fine...

who is talking about stereotypes in this forums???

Thank you for this post. :notworthy: You mentioned something I was thinking about for a while now. Of course taste is objective, that's for sure. But when I click on the fashion threads here I don't mind about the Princesses' character or if I like them or not - I simply watch their fashion and state my opinion if I like it or not, if I find it appropriate or elegant/stylish etc. and that's all. Of course, if one finds a person very adorable in general one can be a bit "blind", though... ;)

I like all the Crown Princesses, if they all wear an outfit or gown that I like, I make a comment on it, if they should wear an outfit that I don't find suitable, I comment on that. Letizia has worn some wonderful outfits and gowns and I've stated as such. As has been previously stated, it's an opinion, not a bashing. I doubt that if Letizia or any of the Royals that I've commented positively or negatively on their fashions would take my opinion to heart if they would read TRF.:flowers:

Thank you for this post. :notworthy: You mentioned something I was thinking about for a while now. Of course taste is objective, that's for sure. But when I click on the fashion threads here I don't mind about the Princesses' character or if I like them or not - I simply watch their fashion and state my opinion if I like it or not, if I find it appropriate or elegant/stylish etc. and that's all. Of course, if one finds a person very adorable in general one can be a bit "blind", though... ;)

There are Letizia fans and Letizia haters as with the rest of the people...People critizacing her style allways repeat the same boring song...not for her age, not for status...ZZZZZZZZZZZ
At least Letizia's fan have more points of view showing the important role she has, her always correct attitude, her behaviour with people, her interest in Spanish fashion...
I think haters could die waiting for Letizia to wear old woman pastel dresses with perfectly tailored jackets...:flowers:

There are Letizia fans and Letizia haters as with the rest of the people...People critizacing her style allways repeat the same boring song...not for her age, not for status...ZZZZZZZZZZZ
At least Letizia's fan have more points of view showing the important role she has, her always correct attitude, her behaviour with people, her interest in Spanish fashion...
I think haters could die waiting for Letizia to wear old woman pastel dresses with perfectly tailored jackets...:flowers:

I'm not a Letizia hater, and I think you're painting with too broad a brush if you are saying that if when she's criticized for wearing the clothes that she has lately then you're a Letizia hater. She can look absolutely stunning at times. But more often than not she has worn some clunkers. IMHO of course:flowers: I'm not bashing her personality. I'm sure she's a lovely woman. But to this poster she looks ridiculous in some of the clothes she chooses to wear to certain events. And I'm in no rush for her to dress like the Queen Mother. But it would be nice to see her wear something that FITS her body, and YES her position and age.:flowers:

Letizia today at the ARCO 2010 Opening:
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
I like everything at the dress, but I would have hoped that she would have some nice shoes with it. The dress has lovely colour.

So much better. A good outfit for a princes ;-). The dress is beautiful, but I dont like the shoes.

The dress is beautiful but I'm disappointed with her shoes'choice! beautiful stillettos or boots would have been better!

queens and 1st ladies in middle east does not recycle their clothes :flowers:
Really? Why? :huh:
princechermed said:
Once again I disagree with you. There is no need to be a so called Letizia-hater only you dislike her style. This would mean you hate everyone whose style you hate. this is rude. I like Letizia; her personality, her work, her joy for what she does. And I dislike her style really. This does not make me a Letizia-hater. :p

princechermed said:
But this thread is NOT about her important role she has, her always correct attitude, her behaviour with people. she is great in this point. i agree.
this thread is only about FASHION!
Some people always seem to forget about this.
Emmily said:
I'm not a Letizia hater, and I think you're painting with too broad a brush if you are saying that if when she's criticized for wearing the clothes that she has lately then you're a Letizia hater. She can look absolutely stunning at times. But more often than not she has worn some clunkers. IMHO of course:flowers: I'm not bashing her personality. I'm sure she's a lovely woman. But to this poster she looks ridiculous in some of the clothes she chooses to wear to certain events. And I'm in no rush for her to dress like the Queen Mother. But it would be nice to see her wear something that FITS her body, and YES her position and age.:flowers:
I couldn't agree more.
LadyFinn said:
I really likethis outfit, the dress is cute.:flowers:

The dress is odd imo,on the top, and too short imo.I dislike shoes too:eek:

See??? today she got it right... I'm not gonna discuss the shoes or the length of the dress, I'll cut her some slack and say she was fine!

I really like this dress alot. Doesn't she have one in Gray? I really like the neck detail as well as the cut of the dress, also it fits amazingly. I don't want to get into the shoes. But, the tights IMO go well this dress.

i love today's outfit! funnily enough, i think the brown tights look is a great addition to the dress!

Really? Why? :huh:

Once again I disagree with you. There is no need to be a so called Letizia-hater only you dislike her style. This would mean you hate everyone whose style you hate. this is rude. I like Letizia; her personality, her work, her joy for what she does. And I dislike her style really. This does not make me a Letizia-hater. :p

But this thread is NOT about her important role she has, her always correct attitude, her behaviour with people. she is great in this point. i agree.
this thread is only about FASHION!
Some people always seem to forget about this.

I couldn't agree more.

I really likethis outfit, the dress is cute.:flowers:

So Letizia is just a hunger for you...

Sorry, I cannot segregate the person, the clothes and the role...because it has no sense then...IMHO:whistling:

I don´t like many of the outfits Letizia wears, but many times it has important reasons to be...for example...Spanish economical current situation, Spanish succesion problem, Letizia´s origins, Spanish Royal agreements, Spanish laws...

I know is a forum about fashion...it doesn´t mean you only can speak about skirt length...

So Letizia is just a hunger for you...
What? Did you read my post at all? I clearly pointed out that I definitely don't want to limit her to her fashion. But okay... I am sorry some people think so or if I expressed myself wrongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom