The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 03:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Letizia today at a military ceremony in Zaragoza:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
This recycled coat is very beautiful. The bag is very nice too.
Like the coat & scarf, the combination works very well.
I dont find this outfit quite suitable for the event, I wouldve preferred a nice tailored skirt suit with a coat left open.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

An article of Letizia and her style:
La 'marca' Letizia vende · ELPAÍS.com'

Close up of yesterday´s bag:
BelgaPicture

Old 02-28-2010, 06:30 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quathae View Post
I think Letizia's outfit today is ok, but nothing spectacular. She looks professional, her clothes fit, and she looks appropriate for the event.
I agree, the shoes are a bit bulky but its plain booooring, why not add a colourful scarf or some jewellery that royals are supposed to have?

Yesterdays outfit was not really suited for a MILITARY event, with Felipe in uniform. The coat is too short and then these ugly ankle boots, fortunately Letizia chose black out of the buy one get five free colour range, but it doesnt save the outfit. She has to be "fashionable" these days, hasnt she, as if she was a twen in her spare time.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/19033967.jpg
Old 02-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't care for this rather boring coat with the oversized scarf. I loved the bag, but find it inappropriate for any official event/duty, particularly for a CP. I'd hold a bag like this one when out for shopping or for a coffee, for example.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I agree, the shoes are a bit bulky but its plain booooring, why not add a colourful scarf or some jewellery that royals are supposed to have?

Yesterdays outfit was not really suited for a MILITARY event, with Felipe in uniform. The coat is too short and then these ugly ankle boots, fortunately Letizia chose black out of the buy one get five free colour range, but it doesnt save the outfit. She has to be "fashionable" these days, hasnt she, as if she was a twen in her spare time.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/19033967.jpg
I only like the coat,I dislike the boots and the bag is so odd imo
Old 02-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

The idea of the jacket is nice but for some reason I'm not thinking it's well made. I would like see better tailoring and a heavier fabric. Overall not bad but it's in the details.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a pretty coat. I love the embroidery design esp. on the sleeves and hemline.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
The idea of the jacket is nice but for some reason I'm not thinking it's well made. I would like see better tailoring and a heavier fabric.
Agreed. I find this outfit just odd.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:51 AM
Moderator Emeritus

For her meeting with Berlin's mayor Wowereit and the German president's wife Eva Luise Köhler Princess Letizia wore a new blue dress:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/19060091.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/19060086.jpg

With coat:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/19060409.jpg

I like the dress; a very pretty and elegant choice!
I am not sure about the blue shoes. Simple black ones would have been a better choice, imo.
All in all it's a great look! One of my favourites since a while.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Serene Highness

This new dress is gorgeous!! I'm wondering who is the designer!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 03-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Gentry

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
For her meeting with Berlin's mayor Wowereit and the German president's wife Eva Luise Köhler Princess Letizia wore a new blue dress:

With coat:

I am not sure about the blue shoes. Simple black ones would have been a better choice, imo.
It was sure, she will have a new dress for a foreign visit...I really like it, very simple and nice. Lovely shoes also!
Old 03-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

This new dress is quite lovely! I like it´s not grey...
I think that the blue shoes would look better with nude tights. Anyway, great look.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Finally a pretty new dress for Letizia - a good color for her, and the knotted fabric effect of the top looks better made than her usual stuff.
The black coat is nice too, and fortunately she decided not to get wrapped up in some monster shawl like she often does.
But the shoes are particularly wrong here - ugly to begin with (no Letizia news), they absolutely don't go together with either the tights or the coat, which is a pity.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

elegant dress( design & color) , the overall look is great,loved her hairdo
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Thats a lovely new dress, i quite like the knot detailing.
The coat is also very pretty with the dress. Everything was elegent except for the shawl which seemed a bit too hard for the look.
Simple black shoes wouldve looked really nice but overall this is the best she has looked in a while IMO.
Im really liking the hair.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post

With coat:

I like the dress,is elegant ,but I dislike the coat because of its form and the shoes because of platforms
Old 03-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

The dress is beautiful, these kind of dresses suit Letizia very well. I even like the shoes.
Daylife
Old 03-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Royal Highness

She looks great today. I love the dress. One of the best dresses she has worn.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I really like the dress, and the bow on the front.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Nobility

beautiful dress for letizia she just need some jewel ( watch or bracelet ) to complement her look

Closed Thread