Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: February 2010 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Letizia's burgundy suit was a very nice choice, but I would have preferred her to wear black pumps instead of booties. The color was really good on her, and she looked professional and elegant. I like that the suit had interesting detail on the skirt, and that the top and bottom weren't matchy-matchy. I really loved the steel-blue dress Letizia wore when she met the German president. That color was fabulous on her, and the dress fit her perfectly. I also loved the knot at the top by the neckline, very flattering. The grey coat with the cutout/embroidery detail was very pretty and feminine. I did like the color combination of the rosy pink of the scar with the grey of the coat, but I didn't like mixing the pattern of the scarf and that of the coat. Maybe a simple solid pink (or other color) scarf would have looked better. I did love her new bag. Very pretty and modern.

The blue dress Letizia wore in Berlin was sooo gorgeous. :) A wonderful choice. Finally an outfit I really loved on her. Perfectly fitting for her figure and the colour was great too.
The red and black look today was nice, but the shoes are so odd.

This last outfit looks too wintery and ill-matched. And old-fashioned IMO. I'm sorry, I can't see anything special or beautiful this time.

agree, love the blue outfit, do not understand what is hard about sitting with your knees together....

the shoes http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2010/PPE10030340.jpg

remind me of a modified version of something I think Lady GaGa wore, from a famous designer. And I prefer the darker stockings, now the shoes are really visible.

The blue dress Letizia wore in Berlin was sooo gorgeous. :) A wonderful choice. Finally an outfit I really loved on her. Perfectly fitting for her figure and the colour was great too.
The red and black look today was nice, but the shoes are so odd.

This last outfit looks too wintery and ill-matched. And old-fashioned IMO. .

That's right. The outfit was from old days when Varela was making grandmas' clothes. A simple black dress inside would have been much better.

Why on earth the booties?

Thankfully spring is coming and the booties will stay in the closet

Why on earth the booties?

Thankfully spring is coming and the booties will stay in the closet

Yes, but then she might start wearing the ugly platform sandals again:eek:

Princess Letizia at a business lunch in Girona:
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
This is a nice combination, I like it. The scarf is very beautiful. I get a taste of spring of this outfit. Letizia looks quite radiant.

Very nice combination, I love the scarf. Lately CP has a really nice hairstyle.

I dont like the boots, but the rest is great. Good outfit.

Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
This is a nice combination, I like it. The scarf is very beautiful. I get a taste of spring of this outfit. Letizia looks quite radiant.

I love the colours, purple is my favourite. The Bag is so cute. :)

I liked the colours too, and the hairstyle. But I find the jacket rather short and the scarf quite ugly.

glamorous look , lovely colors that definitely suits her , nice hairdo

Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio

Lovely outfit, love the mix and match. The scarf adds alot of color which makes it also a fun look.
Jacket is very flattering but not liking the boots with the look.
Hair and make up are really nice.

I like the whole look for a business event.
The jacket is quite nice and I am glad she wore it with dark pants instead of the matching skirt. ;)
The scarf is also pretty and I even don't mind her shoes this time.
Purple looks pretty good on Letizia.

Very nice outfit. The short jacket looks stylish and the pretty scarf ties in the colors of the purple jacket and black slacks nicely.

I think Letizia looks beautiful in these pictures. I love the outfit, and I think the whole ensemble is really pretty and the purple/lilac colors are very flattering on her. Her hairstyle is really nice - I love the soft cascading curls. Very soft and feminine. It is so nice to see her in more bright and pretty colors than all the dark colors she has been wearing lately. Love the bag - it looks really nice and fresh for an early spring.

very nice hairdo , i liked it

This is one of her best dresses. Nice color and fits her perfectly. Shoes aren't too bad.

Finally some strong color and a lovely fitted dress. This is one of her better short dresses IMO. Love the shoes with it but dont like the platform but they do work.
Hair and make up is really nicely done.

Finally some strong color and a lovely fitted dress. This is one of her better short dresses IMO. Love the shoes with it but dont like the platform but they do work.
Hair and make up is really nicely done.

I don't like platforms either, but these aren't so severe as some she has worn. These look small by comparison and the color is good.

I like this dress a lot and the color is beautiful on the Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom