Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2009 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion

Part 11
The previous thread can be Found Here
TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Marmi, Dazzling, TheTruth

The mauve colored suit looks nice and fits her well. I would like to see more of this type of suit maybe in a pretty beige or even black with brown buttons would be nice for her.

Letizia was voted most elegant woman by ABC readers (second Carla Bruni, 3rd Charlotte Casiraghi):
La Princesa Letizia, la más elegante de 2009 - Gente - Gente - ABC.es

Letizia was voted 3rd most elegant woman by Hola readers.
20.466 votes for Isabel Preysler (ex-wife of Julio Iglesias and winner for many consecutive years)
10.805 votes for designer Paloma Cuevas in 2nd
1.939 votes for Princess Letizia in 3rd
Isabel Preysler, elegida, por votación popular, la mujer más elegante de 2009

I like all of her dresses except the burgundy elf outfit.

Thank DoM.
Maybe we can expect Letizia in the same jacket with the straight or puffy skirt. She has worn this outfit well at least the jacket for all events so I wouldnt be suprised if she did recycle it again.

My faves are the lace dress at the top, the purple dress in 2nd row and the green dress.

I haven't been a fan of her outfits this past year. Besides a few pieces here and there, I haven't really been impressed with her wardrobe recently. I understand the budgetary constraints she might be facing (plausible reason for the declining quality of her clothes). But, I wish she would invest in a few good quality designer pieces, besides her Mango and Zara outfits and mix and match them. I really can't stand these shiny dresses she wears, they look like they are made from a cheap, bad quality cloth, not to mention the poor workmanship.

I do love this outfit but she needs to put it in the back of the closet for now. Maybe bring it out in a year or so.

This event has the same 'dress code' as recent Danish New Year receptions have ie the women wear a very formal 'uniform' - Mary resuses the dress she wears to the Diplomatic recpetions and Letizia is no different in wearing the same dresses to this event and also the Dipolmatic Corps recpetion later this month. These formal dresses the ladies wear can only really be worn at these type of events and not at other occassions therefpre it is very sensible to repeat them often

The red dress is lovely on Letizia and quite elegant and befitting the occassion

I like this winter dress on Letizia. It looks perfect on her in every way: the colour, the cut, the fabric.
It's nice to see her wearing it again. It's one of those dresses I don't mind being recycled that often. ;)
I only wish she would do something with her hair. Either cut it a bit, or do some nice updos from time to time - it would be just perfect and way more elegant with this dress.

I only wish she would do something with her hair. Either cut it a bit, or do some nice updos from time to time - it would be just perfect and way more elegant with this dress.

The hair is bad, only one style seems to be left, the middle parting, not very flattering
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/17734259.jpg
Flying hair :eek:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/17734265.jpg

The shoes belong to the ugliest outfit in 2009, the burgundy elf. Red pumps would look so much better.
Picture details
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BHTrKDIsw...tizia-et-felipe-d-espagne-lors-du-637x0-2.jpg

In general I like the dress and I prefer the top she's wearing today compared to the other option that seems to be retired for good.
http://www.casareal.es/images/familia/familia.jpg

I really like this dress, Letizia looks lovely in such a rich shade of red, it has a great cut and I agree that this top looks far better. But the hair looks like a mess and far to casual together with this dress. Plus I better don't take a look on the shoes. :D

I like this winter dress on Letizia. It looks perfect on her in every way: the colour, the cut, the fabric.
It's nice to see her wearing it again. It's one of those dresses I don't mind being recycled that often. ;)

I agree, this is is a really nice winter outfit and perfect for the event. I dont think its over dressed its just simple and all cuts on it are clean nothing fussy.
Hair isnt that bad but it is boring for this event, an updo would be really nice.

She looks very nice. Red is such a good color on her. Glad that her dress is long and covers her shoes.

Yes, she looks good. But the golden dress she wore last year was the best dress she wore ever at the Pascua Militar.

I never like this outfit and with the red shoes I absolutly dont like it :ermm:.

This dress is one of my absolute favourites. This shade of red looks great on Letizia. She uses this dress once a year and I don´t mind seeing it recycled. I just hope that she would have had another shoes.
Daylife
Daylife

I like the dress, although I´m getting a bit tired of it. Anyway, it´s great to see it and not the every year-golden jacket. Red really suits her :flowers:
I really don´t like her hairdo, I don´t understand what she has against updos :whistling:
The shoes are very ugly, but thanks goodness the dress is long, so it doesn´t matter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom