Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: October 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia of Spain visits Zamora Castle on November 3, 2009 in Zamora, Spain.

Daylife
Daylife
Belga

The jacket is ok but I don't like the pants, the white shirt, the scarf, the bag like that and, above all, the grey ankle boots!:nonono:
I like the Whole Look, i find it very fashion...but i find it very very Casual not for an official Events

CP Letizia looks stunning in the bold green shift dress- and wow, what a BODY! She really knows how to wear high fashion. Such a pleasure to watch for me!

Princess Letizia of Spain visits Zamora Castle on November 3, 2009 in Zamora, Spain.

Daylife
Daylife
Belga

The jacket is ok but I don't like the pants, the white shirt, the scarf, the bag like that and, above all, the grey ankle boots!:nonono:
that's a very very ugly look of Princess Letizia,the purple jacket it self is beautiful and suit her,but look wrong with the rest of the outfit:awful shoes,ugly pants and childish bag...I don't know what happen to her but she really looks dowdy this days,she use to be one of the best dressed CP:sad:

The outfit yesterday:
The fuchsia jacket and the scarf were very beautiful, wonderful colour, which looked great on Letizia. I even liked the booty shoes, but not the pants.
Today Letizia and Felipe visited the morgue in San Isidro to bid farewell to writer Francisco Ayala.
Daylife
Daylife
and then they went to open the 31th International Conference for Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners.
Daylife
This many times recycled grey dress is one of my favourites.

she should remember that she is a princess and put some decents jewels

The outfit yesterday:
The fuchsia jacket and the scarf were very beautiful, wonderful colour, which looked great on Letizia. I even liked the booty shoes, but not the pants.
Today Letizia and Felipe visited the morgue in San Isidro to bid farewell to writer Francisco Ayala.
Daylife
Daylife
and then they went to open the 31th International Conference for Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners.
Daylife

Love the outfit. Classic. :flowers:

she should remember that she is a princess and put some decents jewels

Do you expect her to wear diamonds to a simple day event? :ermm::)

Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
The grey dress is nice but I wonder why letizia is not wearing a coat on it! Was it that warm in Madrid today?

I like a lot this grey dress. I don´t like her hair today, though.

I like this dress. Simply and beautiful.
But these shoes...

Ok, we said that before, the grey dress is lovely, but don't you think we see it quite often lately? Her clutch is a very interesting addition this time.

The pink ensemble she wore in Zamora is ok if you're a celebrity but not if you are a princess. She can wear that if they are just watching movies or walking in a mall but not when you are doing official events. Letizia, what happened to you? Go back to waering elegant suits but of course add some twist to it.

Do you expect her to wear diamonds to a simple day event? :ermm::)

I would expect her to wear a nice diamond ring, diamond earing and bracelet and maybe a pendent. Not talking about anything big but small things.

The outfit yesterday:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
It's a very nice fitting dress. I like the cut but the color is kind of drab. She does need something to go with it, maybe a nice necklace hanging down.

That grey dress is one of my favorites. It was perfect for the memorial event. I do think that it would look nice with different accessories, such as a purple clutch bag.

Love the tucks on the sleeves; interesting detail
I like this outfit ...elegant simple ...ilke her simple earrings, and the pretty and funny leather bangles
she wore this outfit last year i think when she visited with the prince a channel-tv

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...ias/viaje-oficial/bombay/0-21-705/21705-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...ias/viaje-oficial/bombay/0-21-701/21701-a.jpg

The jacket is repeated and I like the cut. It's black and white and I don't like the blah grey pants with it, a black pencil skirt would have been much more elegant. And, of course, "not without my Mango shoes" :bang: one of the most ugly pairs Letizia owns.

India is a country of colours, hopefully we see something new that is not black, white or grey.

with all my respect to princess letizia , sometimes she forget that she is a crown princess and she travel as a journalist, she didn't put any effort when it come to her apperances ( perfect suit,good hairdo, and somme descent jewels ) , well this not the case of princess mary who is really good in showing that she is very elegant and that she is a princess

Princess Letizia and Crown Princess Mary are two different women with their own individual style. They are both elegant and dress appropriately when representing their respective countries abroad. It is not fair to either women to compare as Letizia cannot be like Mary or vice versa.:flowers:

They are both a credit to their respective royal houses and that's the most important thing!:)

I think Letizia is very suitably dressed for the occasion!

I love the jacket :wub: It's get on well with the gray pant. I adore the clutch bag and hate the shoes.

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...ias/viaje-oficial/bombay/0-21-705/21705-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...ias/viaje-oficial/bombay/0-21-701/21701-a.jpg

The jacket is repeated and I like the cut. It's black and white and I don't like the blah grey pants with it, a black pencil skirt would have been much more elegant. And, of course, "not without my Mango shoes" :bang: one of the most ugly pairs Letizia owns.

India is a country of colours, hopefully we see something new that is not black, white or grey.
Again, I agree with you. I do not care for the gray pants with this jacket. A black pant or skirt would have been much better.

I really do like this jacket, and am glad to see her hair looking so much better on this trip. Odd color combination, but CP Letizia has always favored gray of some for or fashion...

I like the jacket, just not the color of it, or lack of color. Shoes, no. Her hair does look nice in the first pic the Duke provided.

Don't like any part of the outfit, especially the shoes. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom