The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post

The jacket sleeves are quite fun and the jacket color really looks nice with the shade of her grey pants.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I´ve always liked this jacket, white colour looks great on Letizia and the sleeves are beautiful. It looks nice with the grey pants. I don´t like at all her hair lately...

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 11-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...05/21705-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...01/21701-a.jpg

The jacket is repeated and I like the cut. It's black and white and I don't like the blah grey pants with it, a black pencil skirt would have been much more elegant. And, of course, "not without my Mango shoes" one of the most ugly pairs Letizia owns.

India is a country of colours, hopefully we see something new that is not black, white or grey.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Nobility

with all my respect to princess letizia , sometimes she forget that she is a crown princess and she travel as a journalist, she didn't put any effort when it come to her apperances ( perfect suit,good hairdo, and somme descent jewels ) , well this not the case of princess mary who is really good in showing that she is very elegant and that she is a princess
Old 11-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Courtier

Princess Letizia and Crown Princess Mary are two different women with their own individual style. They are both elegant and dress appropriately when representing their respective countries abroad. It is not fair to either women to compare as Letizia cannot be like Mary or vice versa.

They are both a credit to their respective royal houses and that's the most important thing!

I think Letizia is very suitably dressed for the occasion!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

I love the jacket It's get on well with the gray pant. I adore the clutch bag and hate the shoes.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

The jacket is repeated and I like the cut. It's black and white and I don't like the blah grey pants with it, a black pencil skirt would have been much more elegant. And, of course, "not without my Mango shoes" one of the most ugly pairs Letizia owns.

India is a country of colours, hopefully we see something new that is not black, white or grey.
Again, I agree with you. I do not care for the gray pants with this jacket. A black pant or skirt would have been much better.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really do like this jacket, and am glad to see her hair looking so much better on this trip. Odd color combination, but CP Letizia has always favored gray of some for or fashion...
Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness

I like the jacket, just not the color of it, or lack of color. Shoes, no. Her hair does look nice in the first pic the Duke provided.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

Don't like any part of the outfit, especially the shoes.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Nobility

Blah, as always... ugly shoes as always... boring as always...
Old 11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia looked lovely today in India. Professional and modern.

As for wearing a pencil skirt I can just imagine people complaining about her wardrobe if she did!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Serene Highness

This is a lovely fresh and modern look. I liked every piece, except for the platform shoes of course. White & silver grey is a great combination, I love it!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparent

I love this white jacket. The sleeves are very cute, and I think that it looks lovely with the grey trousers. I don't care for the shoes, but otherwise, I think that she looks great.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

It is nice that she change this look and choose grey tousers rather than white or black - its one of my favourite jackets on Letizia

Old 11-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

good outfit but a pair of manolo blahnik mary janes would've looked better
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Commoner

Sling bag

Have you noticed that she has recently started wearing a sling bag over one shoulder for functions? It's OK when she is on holidays with the family but not on official functions, IMO. Can't remember which occasion it was but she had a purple jacket on. What do you all think?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayzie View Post
Have you noticed that she has recently started wearing a sling bag over one shoulder for functions? It's OK when she is on holidays with the family but not on official functions, IMO. Can't remember which occasion it was but she had a purple jacket on. What do you all think?
I dont think a royal should carry her bag like that at any official events.
Its very unroyal and very unproffesional, you would never catch even high working lady carrying her purse like that.
I would not mind at all if this was a private event but not an official event.

She has worn her bag at two events
Here and here

the bag is by Armand Basi.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
I dont think a royal should carry her bag like that at any official events.
Its very unroyal and very unproffesional, you would never catch even high working lady carrying her purse like that.
I would not mind at all if this was a private event but not an official event.

She has worn her bag at two events
Here and here

the bag is by Armand Basi.
I don't find anything wrong in her way to carry her bags, I find that nice
Old 11-11-2009, 03:59 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I must confess that I'm not a big fan of Letizia's fashion generally (plus she looks just too skinny & unhealthy to me, but I don't want to start a discussion about that ). The last day-outfits were especially disappointing for me. The white jacket from yesterday was okay and quite nice, but I didn't like the pants nor the shoes. I really hope she will add some colours in the next time, she looks gorgeous in strong colours IMO. I too find the way she's carrying her bags not very pretty & appropiate.