Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazzling I can't see the picture. I see only a link and nothing else when I open it.

magnik said:
Dazzling I can't see the picture. I see only a link and nothing else when I open it.

supposed to be able to see it now, ive replaced the link:flowers:

dazzling said:
P.letizia out with P.felipe & daughter
picture

One question: who's pants are tighter- Mommy's, Leo's, or Daddy's?
(hint: it's not Leo's!)

As we re-organize the fashion forum and include recycled fashion in the new categores, this thread will be closed.

Thanks for your patience during this reorganization!

Azile

Aurora810 said:
Here's another one of Letizia's nice coats. I just came across when looking at some old threads.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128808&d=1114019508

originally posted by tiff tiff tiff2000

princess Letizia seems to be extremely slim in this photo... It reminded me another photo which probably is still official photo for royal family of Spain- princess Letizia in long red dress with figure of anorexic girl...But fortunately this belongs to past. I really hope that after giving birth to second child she will remain more "rotund"

Aurora810 said:
Here's another one of Letizia's nice coats. I just came across when looking at some old threads.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128808&d=1114019508

originally posted by tiff tiff tiff2000

yes that is a beautiful coat, but its not very Letizia, ex; we/she is used to always be in classic coats & suits so when she steps into something abit more fun & in fashion it does not seem to be quit her. not saying she isnt into fashion but its different. I think this was when she was really trying to figure out what really suited her at the begining of her crown princess's role.

I would like to know more about Letizia, Maxima and Mary fashion habits and lifestyle.

Do they have a private hair dresser with them all the time?
Do they have private fashion designers and advisors or they buy retail?
Do they follow a strict diet and exercise? Letizia is naturally skinny but Maxima isn't. Does she diet and exercise?

CEC said:
I would like to know more about Letizia, Maxima and Mary fashion habits and lifestyle.

Do they have a private hair dresser with them all the time?
Do they have private fashion designers and advisors or they buy retail?
Do they follow a strict diet and exercise? Letizia is naturally skinny but Maxima isn't. Does she diet and exercise?

Maxima, Mary have their own threads which the above questions can be discussed in, also if you go through them youll see that they do wear outfits off the rack and some are custom made (couture). Also whether they have personal stylist is also discussed.Youll also find hairstyle/hat thread for almost each crown princess, youll probably find something about their hairstylist as well

each crown princess you have asked about has about 4 threads. One on daytime wear, evening wear, Maternity fashion, hairstyles. And in those threads designers, recycles outfits & stylists are discussed.

I thought the outfit she wore for the presentation of Infanta Sofia was gorgeous and she looked gorgeous in it.

I loved, absolutely loved the outfit worn at Leonor's presentation to the press, that's how I would have liked to look if I was presenting my royal baby to the world :lol:

Anyways, I liked the outfit she wore at Sofia's presentation a lot less, I have to say. Can't explain what is it .. But didn't matter, she looked so happy, which made her gorgeous.

Funny, I'm the opposite I wasn't overly keen on Leonor's presentation outfit.

MissSaga said:
I loved, absolutely loved the outfit worn at Leonor's presentation to the press, that's how I would have liked to look if I was presenting my royal baby to the world :lol:

Anyways, I liked the outfit she wore at Sofia's presentation a lot less, I have to say. Can't explain what is it .. But didn't matter, she looked so happy, which made her gorgeous.

Intresting. I preferred Sofias presentation outfit, colorful also felt it was more Letizia. The Leonor presentation outfit was really boring, i didnt know what make out of the white collars on the coat

dazzling said:
23-03-2007 - Love this !! isnt it a great color & print? i find it soft, very casuall but can be used for a night event imo
27-03-2007 - a beautiful purple coat
26-02-2007 - a simple yet elegent black coat
21-01-2007 - a grey coat/cardigan, like the small hanging bits
20-10-2006 - a beautiful pink tweed coat, i really hope she recycles this again. im not sure if this is the same coat, looks very much alike, 12OCT2006
07-nov-2005 - Prince Felipe and wife Princess Letizia Ortiz with newborn Princess Leonor leaving Ruber international Hospital in Madrid
April 19, 2005 - another beautiful coat. during a lunch at the Royal Palace of Stockholm, Sweden

20-10-2006 was a fantastic outfit! Unfortunately the last one in that league she's worn since. Really hope she'll be going back to the level the used to be on in her first two years as CP.

Duke of Marmalade said:
20-10-2006 was a fantastic outfit! Unfortunately the last one in that league she's worn since. Really hope she'll be going back to the level the used to be on in her first two years as CP.
I agree ..

carlota said:
the coat in stockholm (http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=11062290) was just gorgeous. i love the colour and the cut and it just was perfect for the cold swedish weather. it quite reminded me of queen silvia, actually. hope she reuses it at some point: it looks adorable with high heels!

Agree. Suits her very well!
21-01-2007 is the ultimative nightmare. Looks like she forgot to take off her nightgown.

Time to close this topic.

Thank to everyone for making this discussion fun and interesting.

You can find the new topic here..

GT:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom