Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a cute coat! Love the color on her.

adelaide said:
:flowers: Me too, and I want to add that at each time that the Princess is repeating her clothes she is changing a detail as belt, tops and so on.

And now, she is using fantaisy jewellery as pearls collar, or other half prcious stones or totally fantaisy that fit her very well, particulary the long necklace that she is wearing in two or three long ranks. Absolutly beautiful.

do you know??? theselong earings are from H&M!!!!!!!
absolutely !!! I have the same one!!!!!

Princess Letizia is fabulous the way she is and dresses.
her wedding gown by Pertegaz could only have been worn by very few women with that ease and aplomb that she had.

Jaya said:
Princess Letizia is fabulous the way she is and dresses.
her wedding gown by Pertegaz could only have been worn by very few women with that ease and aplomb that she had.

i think she had the right body and height for that dress, thats why i think it wont fit many women well:) i must agree that he did a great job.

Thank you to all for posting designers Letizia uses. I would hope that you could post the picture of the outfit of the designer, whether it was from the runway, magazine or site to compare how letizia has changed the outfit or/and how the designer has used it in his/her own way. It would be great to see how letizia transforms her outfits into her own style & how she mix-matches with accessories.

I not completely sure about this one :ermm: , but I find it's quite likely that the dress she wore at the dinner offered to the new Presidente of Mexico, the 30th of January, this year, might be a Carmen March design from her Spring-Summer 07 collection.

Photo 1 with Letizia
Photo 2 with Letizia
Photo 3 with Letizia

and these are from the catwalk

Photo 1 from the catwalk
Photo 2 from the catwalk

They are very similar to the one used by Letizia, and Carmen March seems to have won an award in the season as the best young dessigner.

The cut of the dress is very similar to the Carmen March and the pattern of the fabrick is also very similar to the Letizia's one. The effect in the shoulders has been reduced if I'm right with this one. ;)

Unfortunately I have unable to find these photos of Letizia in the Forum, :sad:

These is the link to the Spring Summer 07 Cibeles Pasarela in the Fashion from Spain website, if anyone wants to visit the place. The link was provided by Larzen in the Mette-Marit threads, sometime ago. :flowers:

I've gone back almost 10 pages in this threat and in my opinion Letizia has as many clothes as other princesses. The difference is that Letizia tends to recyle the same pieces within a short period of time (she sometimes wears the same outfit several times in less that two months) while some other princessed wait longer times to wear something again.

ldt20 said:
I've gone back almost 10 pages in this threat and in my opinion Letizia has as many clothes as other princesses. The difference is that Letizia tends to recyle the same pieces within a short period of time (she sometimes wears the same outfit several times in less that two months) while some other princessed wait longer times to wear something again.

yes thats very true, not only that but she also recycles the exact same outfit usually. I'd wish she recycles but in a different way therefore the example; jacket can be worn about 3 other times with a skirt/pants, different colored top etc. She does have some nice few peices which i like also gald that she does recycle

ldt20 said:

You need to look at the ratio between new outfits and engagements. She might have as many clothes, she also had more engagements per year than most of the princesses except for Camilla. Last year she had about 150 engagements even with the maternity leave at the beginning of the year and difficult pregnancy towards the end of the year.
Last year she was also seen wearing the old clothes bought during the first year of her marriage.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia's coats

As you all have noticed, Crown princess Letizia has been seen in some beautiful coats lately. So lets keep track of what she has worn & talk about what you think, like it or not ? color, length etc… Lets try not re-post pictures that have already been posted.

Forum rules & FAQ

This is exciting, lets start posting away !!:flowers:

Last edited:
23-03-2007 - Love this !! isnt it a great color & print? i find it soft, very casuall but can be used for a night event imo
27-03-2007 - a beautiful purple coat
26-02-2007 - a simple yet elegent black coat
21-01-2007 - a grey coat/cardigan, like the small hanging bits
20-10-2006 - a beautiful pink tweed coat, i really hope she recycles this again. im not sure if this is the same coat, looks very much alike, 12OCT2006
07-nov-2005 - Prince Felipe and wife Princess Letizia Ortiz with newborn Princess Leonor leaving Ruber international Hospital in Madrid
April 19, 2005 - another beautiful coat. during a lunch at the Royal Palace of Stockholm, Sweden

Thanks Dazzling!! but....I have not been able to see some photos,i don´t know why:ermm:

I have a cuestion: Why the other princess are CROWN princess in the other threads and Letizia is only PRINCESS LETIZIA?,she also is a crown princess.

Lauritas138 said:
I have a cuestion: Why the other princess are CROWN princess in the other threads and Letizia is only PRINCESS LETIZIA?,she also is a crown princess.

Spain doesn't know the title of Crown Prince(ss). The title of the heir(ess) is Prince(ss) of Asturias

Princess Robijn said:
Spain doesn't know the title of Crown Prince(ss). The title of the heir(ess) is Prince(ss) of Asturias
To add on, it's similar to the way it works in the UK. Charles is a of equal rank to the other heirs, but the title "Crown Prince" is not used in the UK.

A few more:

20/12/2003- still as Felipe's fiancee, visiting grandma in Asturias
5/3/2004- a thick, gray coat
18/5/2004- just few days before the wedding (looks like beige suede)
10/9/2004- another coat in light pink tones
30/9/2004- in Madrid
11/12/2004- a cream coat
11/3/2005- a simple black coat (1st anniversary of the terrorist attacks in Madrid)
14/7/2005- a summer coat (Irene's christening)
9/2/2006- very elegant black coat from the visit to Bulgaria
9/3/2006- a beautiful outfit from the visit to Portugal
19/4/2006- another blue/gray coat

kwanfan said:
To add on, it's similar to the way it works in the UK. Charles is a of equal rank to the other heirs, but the title "Crown Prince" is not used in the UK.

- Netherlands: Prince of Orange
- Belgium: Duke of Brabant

But, back on topic :flowers: I love her coats

dazzling said:
05.03.2007 - a great olive coat. its a change from black coats

Truly a disaster of an outfit :cool: Those stockings ... grrr !

I usually L-O-V-E her coats, but this one is very ugly in my opinion:neutral:

the caot from the 20th oct and 12oct are not the same but are both beautiful. the 20oct is a dusty pink and the national day coat is a beige colour but they are the same style i hope she recycles them too but as they were pregnancy coat it might be hard

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
A few more:

20/12/2003- still as Felipe's fiancee, visiting grandma in Asturias
5/3/2004- a thick, gray coat
18/5/2004- just few days before the wedding (looks like beige suede)
10/9/2004- another coat in light pink tones
30/9/2004- in Madrid
11/12/2004- a cream coat
11/3/2005- a simple black coat (1st anniversary of the terrorist attacks in Madrid)
14/7/2005- a summer coat (Irene's christening)
9/2/2006- very elegant black coat from the visit to Bulgaria
9/3/2006- a beautiful outfit from the visit to Portugal
19/4/2006- another blue/gray coat
I loved the last one ..... with CP Felepe

does anyone think shell still wear beautiful coats after her pregancy ?

dazzling said:
It will be probably already too warm for them, I think. Besides, apart from the presentation and the christening and maybe some walk with the baby carriage:wub:, we won't see her too often as she will be on her "maternity leave". Oh, it's gonna be a bit borring time for as here, with Leti, Mary and Maxima sitting at the same time at homes and changing nappies... :lol::ROFLMAO::lol:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Oh, it's gonna be a bit borring time for as here, with Leti, Mary and Maxima sitting at the same time at homes and changing nappies... :lol::ROFLMAO::lol:

gee, I hope Mathilde, Victoria, and Mette-Marit step up their activities to entertain us during this time.:ROFLMAO: Although Victoria should be in the news a bit more than usual as she will be celebrating her 30th B-day this July. I think June might be the only down month for all of us. However, I'm sure Letizia will accompany the family on summer vacation in July(I think that's when they go on vacation). And I'm sure we'll get some other summer vacation photos from the Dutch and from the Danes. Don't worry we'll make it thru:lol:

dazzling said:

Why not? Her style still being the same after her pregnancy.:flowers:

It may have to be lighter coats, since it's Spring and soon Summer and it'll be too hot for coats.

I have to say that I like better how Letizia dresses in summer than in winter. Bright colors suit her better, I think!

dazzling said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom