The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Aristocracy

Excellence

:) noble and excellence Princess Letizia

Old 08-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Again, the outfit she chose to Irene's baptism was signed by Felipe Varela:
(photo from GettyImages)

Old 08-15-2005, 05:41 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

August 14th, 2005 - on board of the yacht Fortuna, during the vacations in Palma de Mallorca

(From News.com)
Old 08-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Felipe Varela is the only designer that she choosed to wear until november. Why she doesn't use Victorio&Luchino, Paco Rabano and others?
Old 08-15-2005, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Letizia's wardrobe is fantastic, I don't think she's ever made a mistake.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
Felipe Varela is the only designer that she choosed to wear until november. Why she doesn't use Victorio&Luchino, Paco Rabano and others?
it's a pity she didn't ever wear anything from them. they really have great designs.

although i think letizia's wardrobe is suitable for a princess it's just that... suitable, not innovative nor modern. according to protoco, however, it's always perfect and i'm glad she is promoting the spanish fashion trying to use the less of international designers she can.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

August 22nd - Visiting Letizia's grandmother, in Asturias

(From Colourpress)
Old 08-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

August 24th, 2005 - having dinner at a restaurant of Ribadesella (Asturias).

(From Abaca Press)
Old 08-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

They both look fantastic. I love the way that they both look so relaxed and content. Sometimes people look "sloppy" in jeans, but these two look great, they really know how to dress down and still look good. Bravo to them both for greeting people outside and not just running off in their car. And Felip looking out for Letizia's grandmother was a wonderful gesture (placing his hand on her back).
Old 08-25-2005, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude
Sometimes people look "sloppy" in jeans, but these two look great, they really know how to dress down and still look good.
I absolutely agree with you. They both have bearing, that indefinable quelque chose that makes them stand out in the middle of the crowd, even wearing a pair of jeans. They certaily look very attractive indeed. :)
Old 09-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Its not often we see Letizia wear something of the runway but here is the Jorge Vàzquez skirt that ElsaM mentioned here

From imagine scandinavia and hellomagazine.com
Old 09-06-2005, 03:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Its not often we see Letizia wear something of the runway but here is the Jorge Vàzquez skirt that ElsaM mentioned here
Wow that skirt looks great at the runway with that top. Very summery. I don't like it on Letizia together with that jacket though.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Yes, I agree that the Adolfo Dominguez trench wasn't a good choice to that nice skirt. It looks much better with that top, but then again she wore it on Easter (March), so it wasn't warm enough to wear such a summery top. And, from then on, that skirt did not fit her anymore... perhaps we'll be able to see it again, next year, when she delivers her baby.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Same trench:

1. May 2004 - during their honeymoon, visiting various locations in Spain;
2. September 2004 - during the trip to Panama;
3. September 7th 2005 - attending the football match between Spain and Serbia Montenegro.

Old 09-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

good resources elsa. Keep posting.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

September 2005 - attending the football game between Spain and Serbia Montenegro

(Photo from News.com)
Old 09-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Same pants:

September 7th 2005 - audiencies in La Zarzuela;

September 10th 2005 - lunch offered at the Royal Palace to the participants of the meeting with the Presidents of Independent Communities;

September 12th 2005 - inauguration of the Cervantes Institute of Prague.

(Photos GettyImages, Face to Face and Terra)
Old 09-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

she keep using the same clothes since she's is from the royal family. I think maybe after the birth she can innovate a lot her clothes.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/fot/...916120425.html

Adolfo Domínguez also designs clocks

The most international Spanish designer, Adolfo Domínguez, has given one more step in his professional career on having incorporated inside his wide scale of complements also the clock. The presentation took place during the inauguration of the most prestigious fair of jeweler's shop and watchmaking of our country, Iberjoya. of his clocks, of his designs, and of the princess of Asturias, who for years is clienta habitually of his shops, the Galician designer spoke to us
(...)

- What does seem to you that your name is associated with that of Letizia Ortiz?
She is clienta habitually for many years. It is a pride absolutely. She is a person with very much style, has a few eyes in which well-known intelligence, will of style, will to do well the things and it delights me that she likes what we do. I believe that she is going to be a good queen. She has such a will of perfection in everything what she does... I believe that she is going to be a magnificent queen

- Have you congratulated Letizia on her birthday?
Yes, and I have ordered an orchid that is my favorite flower
Old 09-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
she keep using the same clothes since she's is from the royal family. I think maybe after the birth she can innovate a lot her clothes.
sigh ... Yes, we all know, Letizia recycles her clothes a fair amount. More noticeably than other princesses. Yet she is not the only princess who does this. So can we get over it? All this mention of her recyling her clothes and wearing this jacket again or that blouse for the umpteenth time is beginning to sound like a tired broken record.

Tags
crown princess letizia, fashion