Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy? You are too kind. :whistling:

I agree. :lol:
I love the pink jacket, but the body suit makes my eyes sore.
You need sunglasses- at least you cannot miss her!:lol:
I love houndstooth stuff, but this oh no.
Literally gives me a headache.

I would've liked it if it weren't for the pinkish/redish fabric on the back, but it's all down to personal taste I guess. I agree with you Lee-Z, the outfit is very Laurentien. I do love the bird detailing, however.

She is a blast, but what happened to her?
Nice summer outfit, by the way!

On June 12 Princess Laurentien inaugurated a new environmental-friendly printing press at the royal printing company Em. de Jong in Baarle-Nassau.

** nieuwsblad.be: Prinses Laurentien stelt nieuwe drukpers in gebruik ** translation **

** emdejong.nl: Koninklijke ingebruikname van de MAN Lithoman S ** translation **

On June 11 Princess Laurentien as Director of the Missing Chapter Foundation met with 125 elementary school pupils fora discussion at the HZ University of Applied Sciences in Vlissingen.

** louisedecolignyschool-onzewijs.nl gallery **

** vlissingen.nieuws.nl: Prinses Laurentien zoekt ideale juf ** translation **

Princess Laurentien attended the premiere of the Dutch film "Oorlogsgeheimen" in Amsterdam today, June 30:

** Pic ** anp gallery **

Laurentien in lilac is all I can saw about this outfit!

PPE Agency

Actually i like that color on her, and combining it with that scarf also works quite well :flowers:

but then...i like lilac and i like Laurentien (she does a lot of good work), so maybe i'm biased :)

Last edited:
I love the color on her and I like the dress. The scarf - not so much. It looks to me like she left without completely getting dressed.

Love the colour on her the dress is very pretty maybe a bit short but WOW she has the pins for it .. like the scarf and the shoes are nice I think .. actually pretty good for her IMO

Lets just say she has a sense of style that is unique to her. :)

Love the colour on her the dress is very pretty maybe a bit short but WOW she has the pins for it .. like the scarf and the shoes are nice I think .. actually pretty good for her IMO

I agree. Laurentien's style is quirky, but it seems to be a theme with the Dutch royal women and I love it. You just never know what they are going to wear and it keeps you on your toes. I actually like the outfit and LOVE the scarf. HGD Stephanie should take notes on how Laurentien wears her scarves ;).

Not sure why but I like this outfit on her, though individually I like none of the items

Lilac is a great colour for her! But what's up with this shawl? It ruined the look, IMO.

Laurentien at the opening of the Language House in Den Haag today, September 8: animal print and grass-green - an outfit only Laurentien can wear ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Laurentien at the opening of the Language House in Den Haag today, September 8: animal print and grass-green - an outfit only Laurentien can wear ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Nice color match. As you mentioned only Laurentien can wear it. I just can't understand why someone would wear such trousers on a royal engagement, it's color is not matching at least.

Last edited:
She has an amazing figure and the top of this is fine but I agree these pants are for private moments IMO and not the public engagement the green really suits her though and I like the necklace but I don't know she wears odd clothing IMO

Got to love the Dutch women and their fashion. I personally like the outfit, pants included. And she pulls off the green really well. Typical Laurentien.

If only she had worn black shoes then it wouldn't jump out so much.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Very laurentien-esque indeed. She has such a peculiar taste in clothing. I wish she would try to dress more conservatively, especially since she is now the sister-in-law of the King and will more and more go into the "Princess Margriet" role.

Very laurentien-esque indeed. She has such a peculiar taste in clothing. I wish she would try to dress more conservatively, especially since she is now the sister-in-law of the King and will more and more go into the "Princess Margriet" role.

Yes, but P.Margriet's "partner in clothing" was Q.Beatrix who dressed very much in one style.
P.Laurentien on the other hand has Q.Maxima as family-fashion-anchorlady; if there's one royal woman who dresses more flamboyantly than Laurentien, it's Maxima herself :lol:

I think she looks fabulous. A bit more interesting than some of the identikit princess outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom