Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Laurentien at the children climate meeting Green Footsteps in Den Haag today, November 26 - I don't like the blouse and the slim pants don't work with the shoes, but the coat looks elegant on her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes **

I like the shoes if they were combined with black jeans. Her upper arms are bursting out of the jacket like a sausage.

I don´t like pants and shoes. Pants make her legs very short. Shoes are quite nice but don´t work with rest of that outfit. I very like that coat.

As we say in Louisiana, she looks a hot mess.

For her I think this is not bad it's okay as far as the colour goes the boots are nice the long cardi is plain no bells or whistles the shiny top is odd, but then I am not a fan at the best of times, lets face it this could be a whole lot worse IMO
I will say again her hair colour makes her look cheap and messy but that's just IMO

Laurentien at the start of the national breakfast reading at the Krullevaar school in Den Haag yesterday, January 23 - another typical look for her: the dress itself is not bad, but altogether with the fringes of the cape, the tights and shoes it's too much again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **

her hair looks better, not like an artichoke anymore.

everything is ok except the shoes and stockings, it is too matching with the dress but in a wrong way and

would someone tell her to cover up those knees.

Laurentien at the start of the national breakfast reading at the Krullevaar school in Den Haag yesterday, January 23 - another typical look for her: the dress itself is not bad, but altogether with the fringes of the cape, the tights and shoes it's too much again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **

Those shoes were not made for walking on snow!

Laurentien at the "European Cultural Foundation Princess Margriet Award" on March 19, 2013 in Brussel, a little bit short, but still a good choice for her and much better than her usual Laurentien-looks ;)

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I like the cape and the dress not so much the tights and dislike the shoes.

Actually I like the colour on her and the tiara is lovely but her hair drives me crazy it is so brazie almost EatEnders barmaid IMO I wish she would do something about it horror but apart from that rant I like her look.

It's okay. The color is good on Laurentien, and her body looks great. But the tiara placement is kind of odd.

She looks great. The color is nice. Her body does look great indeed. She is 46 mind you she will be 47 this year!!! WOW. I like her anyway.

Wow, I never thought I'd ever say this but she's one of the best dressed of the night.

Two outfits for today's abdication and inauguration festivities so far:

A lovely one in white and yellow:

** Pic **

And one in a strong red:

** Upper part ** Full view **

I didn't like the first one but her outfit at the Church was rather lovely.

Wow, 3 for 3 for Laurentien. I like everything she's worn for these events.

Wow, 3 for 3 for Laurentien. I like everything she's worn for these events.
I agree wholeheartedly. Nothing looked blergh, nothing stole the spotlight, everything was VERY flattering. Well played!

The red dress for the ceremony was nice but I thought it clashed with the sash of her order.

We all know that Laurentien's choices are sometimes... unusual. The three gowns she chose these days have been absolutely beautiful.

A quite reduced looked for Laurentien compared to her usual choices ;) :

Laurentien attended the finals of the national reading competition in Utrecht today, May 29, wearing a nice casual dress in black:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

On June 28 Princess Laurentien handed out the Zero Energy Prize and the Climate Penny in Utrecht.

** Pic ** gallery **

Princess Laurentien in dark blue at today's Prinsjesdag in Den Haag, September 17.

She has worn the dress before on April 30 for the evening celebrations of Willem-Alexander's investiture.

I don't like the combination with the hat, it looked much better without one.

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 30, 2013 **

The dress has been made by 'Hardies' in The Hague. Apparently the shop added 10 centimeters to the dress.

Like the hat (WITHOUT the feather!), like the dress . . .

Just not TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom