Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this blouse at all. The color washes Laurentien out, and the puffy sleeves don't look quite right on her.

Do you all think she is trying to look younger, more "hip" perhaps? (like Maxima on the beach with jeans/blue top for casual family photos this summer)

Or is it merely another bad fashion choice by poor P Larentien? Someone please style this wonderful and hardworking princess......

Hmmm, I don't like the top at all, it gives a confused feeling to me.
These sleeves don't need here...

Gasp! Horror! Yuck! --------She looks like a wanna be Gwen Stefani (and not in a good way) those leggings, the top, the scarf, ALL awful.

Try to find a positive note? The shoes will do. Poor dear Princess Laurentien......

What is she thinking she is a Princess not a rock star this is toooooooo horrible someone help her.

Laurentien looked lovely in the green dress, making up for that very strange look of earlier today. I like her in green!

Ok guys, this is P Laurentien we are looking at, considering her latest fashion disasters I would say the green evening gown is a "HOME RUN SCORE". Love the emeralds, her posture needs work, IMO. Thanks for posting pics.

I agree that earlier outfit leaves a lot to be desired. The Shoes though...I need more info...they look great!

Laurentien....oh what shall we do about her. I guess if she had a normal dress sense she would be Laurentien...and then what shall we do?

I do agree the green looks lovely. And I am going to back to the Christening outfit, and agree with the consenus about the sleeves. Red is a harsh color on her.
The girls look cute though.

Little Elosie has an adult face already...can't wait to see what she grows up to be.

I am tired of critizising her clothes so I did not bother with the book launching outfit but the green dress is lovely. Finally. And her dress is a lot prettier than the one Maxima wore (tweed evening dress?). I can not see her shoes anywhere.

I quite like this green evening dress - the colour really suits her.

I like the colour of the dress but I do not think it suits Laurentien. :)
You're right, I think the color is divine on Laurentien, the dress itself would have been better for me with different straps, maybe a wider strap or a halter would have been nice.

Agree PrincessofEurope best in ages.... not saying a lot but none the less lovely.

This outfit and the green dress is wonderful! The green color is beautiful on her, but the dress is not tailored well to her body shape. Still she look radiant and nice.

The skirt and jacket outfit is wonderful! "Safe" autumn colors, but very modest to be Laurentien.

Thank you for the links!! :flowers:

She was looking so good and now this I suppose the outfit won't be so bad were it not for the shoes though the bow and things no I don't like it yuk. IMO

This outfit is really unflattering. The bow and the cut of the dress are too young-looking for Laurentien, and the pink shoes paired with the dark stockings look terrible. The scarf looks unnecessary.

I've come to appreciate Laurentien's "quirky" style. She's the only royal (for me at least), that could wear this type of outfit and look wonderful and not goofy. I like the dress on her quite a bit actually and think it fits her wonderfully. And at least the shoes match the purse and scarf.

Not a fan of this outfit, but its not her worst. The top part of the outfit drapes like a maternity outfit, IMO. Loved her earrings though.

To me the worst part of this outfit is the shoes, they look tacky. But I think we know Princess Laurentiens style is different. :flowers:

I really want to be kind about her "fashion" but honestly it is horrible and she never really gets it right will someone not HELP her

She does have an "unusual" style. ;)

I don't mind the last three outfits. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom