Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean this isn't the best outfit but it's appropriate for the occasion.

Its just weird like usual.

For Laurentien this isn't that bad.

:previous: It's rather unfortunate when a person starts out a sentence with "For _________ it isn't too bad ..." :lol:
Poor Laurentien.

Are those platform shoes she's wearing? I think Letizia has started a trend.

Last edited:
:previous: They look like they might be.

I agree for her it is pretty good ,she has such a gorgeous figure, Ialways wish that her style would inprove because she would be a knockout. But the colour is a bit boring but not a bad start for the year.IMO

Yea I think she is tall maybe even taller than Maxima.

I thin she looks nice. I was expecting worse when I clicked at the link ;)

Don't like tis. Especially the skirt and the necklace are not my thing. The cardigan is nice!

The upper part is chic and fine for me!
There is something too much going on at the waist-area of the skirt.

Minus the boots from today event , she pulls the print & color off well.

The Princess darling reminds me of the Carnival in Rio..:lol:..her outfits bedazzle the **** out of me..hihi..i luv that green dress..we should appear together in the parade in Rio this year..Laurentien, gimme a call, sweet honey..:D :winkiss:

The color actually looks good on Laurentien but I'm sure about the boots. Had she worn it during the summer time with heels or sandals it would look better.

The color of the outfit minus the collar looks like she vomited seaweed. The collar looks weird. The fake gems on the collar look really tacky! Thumbs way down

Outfit is okay. But I can not say same thing about the boots.

Princess Laurentien picture at the 'ECF Routes Princess Margriet Award for Cultural Diversity' in Brussels on February 8, 2011.

Pic

I like the outfit. She looks very nice & chic.

Princess Laurentien picture at the 'ECF Routes Princess Margriet Award for Cultural Diversity' in Brussels on February 8, 2011.

Pic

It would be better if it would be of different material, this look like a cheap, shiny fake leather. And the shoes don't match.

It's a nice outfit. I like the jacket in particular and the way it gathers in the front. Really nice.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom