Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2004 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a loud color, but not bad at all. A rather decent outfit for Laurentien. ;)

Not a fan of the dress, but her shoes are gorgeous, as always :wub:

Love the outfit esp the earrings. The colors on the earrings are really pretty.

I really like her outfit with the crocheted type of fabric - it's unusual and pretty.
She looks elegant!

Well well, Laurentein is finally wearing an outfit that looks good on her. Bravo!!

Wow she has really upped her game. Love the whole outfit! Let's hope she continues this way (fingers crossed).

This is the first time I have seen Laurentien looking beautiful and well put together. Bravo!

Well she looks really lovely here though the earrings are not my thing, it's better, far better than most of her public outfits of late. Good work.

Princess Laurentien attended the national readingday of Z at the library and NEMO in Amsterdam. November 11, 2010

Full lenght view * Shoes

Poor Laurentien, she just WON'T get it right... ever! :ROFLMAO: What's up with these blue tights and booties? Who inspired her this time? I like the dress, though, and I'm glad she didn't combine it with anything crazier than that... Fingers crossed! :angel:

Without the blue tights and different shoes this wouldn't have actually been too bad an outfit.

Yes, I agree Kathl29! The dress looks okay. But those tights and shoes... :doh:

....and then this. Are there words for the too blue, too much, stay at home .....

Wedding at the Ter Kameren Abdij (Abbaye de la Cambre, Elsene) in Brussels of Prince Carlos de Bourbon de Parme and Princess Annemarie de Bourbon de Parme-Gualtherie van Weezel.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I LOVE LOVE LOVE red.

Like the suit and the hat. Not the shirt.

Sometimes too much of one color is simply too much. Is she going to a work function? Its a wedding.

Nice outfit, I like the shoes

Great outfit but she could have put on a different hat.

She doesn't look too bad ;) The colour suits her. I don't really care for the hat, I think it looks okay.

Red always looks amazing, on her as well. I'm only not sure about the shoes...

Princess Laurentien today, January 19, at the national breakfast reading at a library in Lisse.

A typical Laurentien dress. I think it would look better if the upper part was cut differently,
that way it reminds me a bit of Sherlock Holmes ;)

** Full view ** Close up **

^ No, this is BAD!! :eek: And that grey hosiery, oh no... She needs to try harder - sorry, Laurentien! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom