Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color is great but I don't like the look.

Both looks look great on her. The shade of purple is lovely and it's nice that she wears such strong colors.

I don't care for the top from Chelsea Clinton metting but the purple suit is classy,in general she looks wonderful in that color.

This is very chic! An elegant black dress complimented with statement jewellery (which reminds me of Queen Maxima). It's a different look for Lalla Salma but really suits her.

I love the black dress. It's very elegant and beautiful.

This is a really nice look which suits Lalla Salma, the simplicity of the outfit accessorized with the oversized statement necklace. Great look!

That caftan is truly amazing! Such breathtaking design.

As expected, the caftan is beautiful. The colourful necklace adds nothing to the already gorgeous ensemble as the neckline has rich embroidery.

Beautiful caftan and she wears it well. I like the jewelry, looks great!

Beside the amazing caftan ..she looks very beautiful

:previous:

it's from Alexander McQueen indeed,the colors match well but i still don't like the outfit

ImageBam

Ohh too bad for some reason the link doesn't work with me ... Would have loved to see the outfit she chose to wear ... Is there any other way i could see the picture Madmoiselle lilo ?

Lalla Salma looked, shall we say, comfortable and appropriate for the situation.

She looks absolutely breathtaking. The dress is spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom