Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photo.. do you know who is the other lady with her??

I love her caftan I think the color is pretty.

I an not very fan of the outfit before the green jacket is loevly but the pants is too long.

Anyway she looks great. I like she has more engagements.

As usual, she looks pretty. MAP could have published a full pic. Thanks Lilo.

Thaks Lilo yes she looks nice.

May 6, 2016 - Lalla Salma at the Fez festival in a red Moroccan thoub.

Lalla Salma looked lovely!

Full view ** Close up

Today I love her outfit it´s different and fresh. Her caftan is nice but the colour is too dark.

Her caftan in fez was pretty love the color only i think that color with her hair color is too much for my eyes.
Second outfit is best in fact it perfect youthful and elegant.

She looks great she likes white. Have you get a full pic Lilo?

I do not like the outfit. It reminded me of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
The bag and watch are nice though.

i don't care for the second outfit but the white one is timless she looks fabulous

White suit: She looks exceptional. With her beautiful red hair and her complexion, the white is such a great look on her. The suit is classic and professional. Her hair and makeup is great as well. :flowers:

Second: I am trying to find something good to say, I always try to, but I am failing. The top and belt are not flattering at all, nor do I like the white trousers on her with those shoes. Her eye makeup looks like she is going out for the evening, and has a kind of cat like look to it. Not flattering.

this black top with the white trousers and that goth make up is truly horrible. i don't know what she was thinking but she looks like she could have been taken out of a cast for morticia adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom