Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not huge fan of the green blouse but I like the grey suit very chic.

Lalla Salma seems to prefer Chanel and Dior. The suit is lovely.
I wonder who is the lady in a tweed jacket and black dress standing next to Lalla Salma. She has got an amazing complexion.

Last edited:
Lalla Salma seems to prefer Chanel and Dior. The suit is lovely. I wonder who is the lady in a tweed jacket and black dress standing next to Lalla Salma. She has an amazing complexion.

Thats HRH Princess Ghida Talal of Jordan :)

Thanks for the information!:flowers:
It is nice to see another Jordanian Princess undertaking official engagements. On a different note, Princess Ghida bears some resemblance to Queen Noor. I wonder what treatments/skincare regime she uses to make her complexion perfect.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty jacket & blouse and nice combination of colours!

I Love her white blazer,
It beautifully contrasts with the dark orange top/dress

Really love Lalla Salma in the orange and white! Thanks for posting pics-

the orange and white seems like a great combination iy work wel with her skin complex.
looooved the hair.
I must asi that:isn't that white jacket a repeated one?
if I am not wrong she wore it last July going to the vote.

I like the colour she looks nice today.

Lalla Salma She Looks Beautiful Here ,The Suit Colour Very Nice & Looks So Beautiful With Her Skin . Thank You For Posting Mademoiselle Lilo .

I could never imagine that a total pink look, let alone a suit, would look that good. She wears it really well!

combination between black and pink was successful and Princess Lalla Salma wore it well i thought that shade of pink could looks bad on her but she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Nice Picture , Lalla Salma Looks Elegant & Radiant , always This Color Suit her well , Thank’s Lilo :)

Absolutely lovely dress. The colour suits Lalla Salma so well and the style is so feminine. Her hair looks darker...did she dye it or is it just the light?

Lalla Salma Looks Beautiful , The Dress Nice & Looks Nice On her , The Color good , I Like her Brooch , Thank’s Lilo

She looks so young and fresh-faced; that deep plum really enhances her glorious hair and lovely complexion. The dress is a beautiful style and I like how her clutch and brooch match each other. The dusty pink complements the purple so well. I wonder what her shoes looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom