Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style, Part 3: November 2010 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree.simple and classy she looks good I think that colour looks great on her.

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that Lalla Salma's shirt dress is a nice choice. Navy colour complimented her pale translucent complexion.

shes sooo beautiful!!!! and her shoes, i LOVE THEM! i think it is maxima who has the same shoes too^^

she looks very good indeed nice outfit nice hairdo and nice make up and cute clutch.

Red hair and navy blue are a perfect combination. Salma looks fantastic, dare I say, pretty almost perfect. The cut of the dress is fabulous, her hair is beautiful and her makeup and accessories are simple and not fussy. Great look for her.

Lalla Salma is very elegant with this blue dress.

she is elegant and simple , I liked her looks recently ...

Do you agree with me the princess lost weight and is looking fresh and happy like at her first years .... I am glad for her .

she is really elegant person .I like her hairdo too >>>

i agree xavi she lost some weight she look good like that but i hope she don't lost more.
i quit like the leather jacket the overal look look is lovely.nice hairdo.

Very nice combinaison, it's simple yet the leather jacket adds some sophistication. That tan/moutarde colour suits a lot Lalla Salma's complexion, she already wore one or two years ago a dress in that colour and it was a success.
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0a856vfd7FdTs?q=lalla

Last edited:
oh GOsh..a wonderfull woman...thanx much forthe recent pics in pants and leather jacket

another pretty caftan I love how she pull it off well I mean the caftans things she always looks beautiful and so special like a princess from the old times of Morocco:)
thanks for posting the pic:flowers:

the caftan is amazing ! the color indeed suits her ..

the caftan was a great choice indeed for this evening.
color is super and the golden embroidery looks wonderful on the caftan but what amazed me the most is the cut STUNNING..i also loved the sleeves abit shorter than usuall but look cute.

Nice Salamon/Orange color, a part it's the tendency with all the vitaminated colors for this summer, it suits a lot Lalla Salma's complexion. As the color is rich, I would have preffered less embroideries, and to keep only the one on the middle with the buttons.
As for her hair, I find them nice to pu them this way for such event.

I like the jacket too looks very elegant.
nice cluch too.
hope a full view of the outfit.
thanks for the pic:flowers:

Liking the pattern on the jacket. Her hair looks good pulled back this way.

I like the jacket too looks very elegant.
nice cluch too.
hope a full view of the outfit.
thanks for the pic:flowers:

how did you notice the clutch :cool: liked the jacket on her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom