Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me to be hard to beat a moroccan caftan and jewellery when it comes to dressing up!

The material and detailing on the caftan is so gorgeous. The accessories and jewellery are so lovely.

Thanks for the additional photo! :flowers:
The caftan is just a fine work of craftsmanship. I liked the way it was embroidered and how the cafe latte-blush colour complemented Lalla Salma's amazing complexion.

Beautiful caftan and jewels. She looks so sparkly! I agree Albina she has beautiful skin.

The caftan is beautiful but not sure about the color, I dont like such colors on her.
Her hair was really nice and simple.

I liked the way it was embroidered and how the cafe latte-blush colour complemented Lalla Salma's amazing complexion.

I would never have guessed how I could call this colour. Thanks for the inspiration! :flowers: I agree, the embroidery of this particular caftan is exquisite!

She looks fantastic! I know people might say the white cardigan doesn't match the dress etc. but I find her very chic. Again, beautiful hairstyle!

no the white cardigan completed the look ; very elegant and hope she would stay look this and won't add weight ..

Havent seen you online for a while Little_Star, Welcome Back :flowers:

The last outfit is by Dior, its a pretty dress but as Little_Star said, ruined by teh white cardigan. A nice fitted jacket (maybe t oo hot now) or a black cardigan wouldve worked lovely.

I think Lalla Salma has looked much better in western clothes recently, probably weight loss but more the simplicity of what she is choosing. I would say she looks OK, even with the white cardigan. I agree it would have been better with a black cardigan.

To be honest I don't like Carla in the dress at all. A tailored dress IMO always looks better with someone with a bit of curve.

i think its a quit elegant look everything fit well and look great together Imo,the dress the lovley cardigan and the hair.
i also liked the earrings.
thanks for the photo Little_Star,i've read elsewhere that Carla wore the same dress so i needed a photo to see that:)

I think it would look better without a cardigan. It's a nice dress that shows off her slim figure.

^ Yes M.Lilo, I see what you mean. Although the jacket has this lovely lavender shade, I don't like its cut either. And these curls look... old! Not her best look IMO.

I like her hair better pulled back. It looks more polished.

Yikes! sometimes I think that Salma would have it a lot easier if she had straight hair. Or perhaps she doesn't know how to make the most of it. Having it cut short isn't always an option with curly hair but she doesn't really do a great job of it when it's long and loose either. I prefer simple updos on her best.
Love the lavender jacket though, the colour suits her well.

What is she doing in the photo where she is wearing the purple jacket?

I think I like the unruly gorgeous red curls, and the color of the jacket is very pretty on her, style is strange but I like it!

Thanks ML. We don't normally get to see the back of these caftans and I must say the back is just as pretty as the front.

Thank you for the details of the Fez caftan, M.Lilo! :) It's breathtaking indeed - the more I look at it the more I like it. And the peep-toes are so elegant!

The caftan is beautiful but I´d like other colour.

Hello

Royal fashion are different from other

The peep-toe shoes are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom